Gay's Adopting Children

Some straight parents have children as an "accident" and end up abusing them or making their lives miserable because they never wanted those kids. Many times, gays adopt children straight people abandon or abuse.
You have to admit, there are many, if not most, on the right who only care about "getting children born" and after that, have no interest. In fact, you get the distinct impression they might watch these children starve (See Lt. Governor (R) Andre Bauer - feed the poor and they will breed).

Isnt there a study that proves gay parents do not abuse their kids. If so, how can this be a problem?

Unless they happen to be ABUSIVE, or ADDICTED or just sick in the fucking head.

What on earth makes people think that Gayness makes people pure and wonderful souls guaranteed to be great parents?

What on earth makes you think that GAYDOM is a positive qualification for a parent? Why do you think that if a person is gay, they automatically should be issued a child if they state they want one?

I mean, I know how everybody feels about kids born to the poor...by golly, just kill them before they're born! but this is the first I"ve heard that if they somehow survive to actual "personhood" you want to hand them over to gays, based on the fact that they're...GAY. Yay! We all know that gay people are fabulous parents!

We all know what a great guy JOHN FUCKING GACY was. He was a peach. We know that because he was GAY. Gayness=parental qualification! Yeah!

Oh and what about Aileen Wuornos? She was gay! She had a lover! Wouldn't it have been great if THEY had adopted? They would be great parents...after all, they were GAY!
Gacy being gay didn't make him a bad person, Gacy being fucked up in the head made him a bad person. One doesn't have to do with the other.
I could name a lot of fucked up straight people and say the same thing.

Missing the point as usual. The point being prior to her post the sentiment was that simply being gay made one more caring and loving. Which simple is not true.

No. The point was and is, don't stop someone from wanting to raise and love and nurture a child due to what sex the spouse is.

So what if a straight couple and a gay couple came in and both wanted the same child.

Gay couple has been together a year and have lucrative jobs. Hetero couple earn a nice living and belong to the Mormon church.

Who get the kid?

The couple that has the best ability to care for the child. In this case, the heteros.
Swap it around now. Same question. Who gets the kid?

So what if a straight couple and a gay couple came in and both wanted the same child.

Straight couple has been together a year and have lucrative jobs. Gay couple earn a nice living and has been together for 18 years.

Gay couple.

Step up and get your free kid now...

Gay couple has been together a year and have lucrative jobs. Hetero couple earn a nice living and belong to the Mormon church.

Who get the kid?

The couple that has the best ability to care for the child. In this case, the heteros.
Swap it around now. Same question. Who gets the kid?

Straight couple has been together a year and have lucrative jobs. Gay couple earn a nice living and has been together for 18 years.

If I was the kid, I'd much rather be raised by the gays than the Mormons - but I have issues with religion.

Or scientologists...or worse by republicans.

Some straight parents have children as an "accident" and end up abusing them or making their lives miserable because they never wanted those kids. Many times, gays adopt children straight people abandon or abuse.
You have to admit, there are many, if not most, on the right who only care about "getting children born" and after that, have no interest. In fact, you get the distinct impression they might watch these children starve (See Lt. Governor (R) Andre Bauer - feed the poor and they will breed).

Isnt there a study that proves gay parents do not abuse their kids. If so, how can this be a problem?

You want us to believe that no gay parents have ever abused their children? What planet do you live on?

YOU are Solomon. What is your decree in this case?

One day two women came before the King. They carried with them a little baby, which was set down on the floor, at the foot of Solomon’s throne
“O my lord,” said one of the women, “five days ago I gave birth to a child. This woman and I live in the same house, and three days later she also gave birth, but that same night her child died, and at midnight she arose and, while I was sleeping, took my son away from me, and laid her dead child in its place. When I awoke in the morning I thought at first that my son was dead, until I realised that it was not my child.”
“No,” interrupted the second woman, “she lies, my lord, she lies! The living child is mine and the dead is hers!”
“No,” cried the first woman, wildly. “No, the dead child is yours, and the living child is mine.”
King Solomon raised his hand for silence.
“One of you says ‘my child lives and yours is dead ’, and the other says ‘your child is dead and my child lives’: there is a simple way to resolve the matter. Bring me a sword.”
A sword was brought, and the assembly waited to see how the King would proceed.
“Very well,” he said, “ cut the child in two, and give half to one mother, and half to the other.”
The first woman turned pale.
“O my lord,” she said in a faltering voice. “Pray, give her the child. I beg you, do not kill it.”
But the other woman’s face remained hard.
“Let it be neither mine nor yours,” she said, “divide it as the King has ordained.”

Er, no, you fuckwit, there is not a study that proves gays don't abuse kids.

What a loon, lol.

"
A homosexual foster couple were left free to sexually abuse vulnerable boys in their care because social workers feared being accused of discrimination if they investigated complaints, an inquiry concluded yesterday.
Craig Faunch and Ian Wathey were one of the first homosexual couples in the country to be officially approved as foster parents.
They looked after 18 children in only 15 months

Read more: Gay couple left free to abuse boys - because social workers feared being branded homophobic | Mail Online

I think we can say with confidence that there is no REAL study that confirms that no gay couple has ever abused a child.

LOLOLOL....

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You want us to believe that no gay parents have ever abused their children? What planet do you live on?

Maybe I need to adjust my glasses? I believe the question was is there any stats on this we can look at.

I am sure that you could come up with tear jerking scenarios left and right.

But that's not reality.

The reality is gays are perverts

And perverts should not be allowed around children.

It's just common sense.

Not allowing perverts around children would disqualify many a straight couple I've met.

What a loon, lol.

"
A homosexual foster couple were left free to sexually abuse vulnerable boys in their care because social workers feared being accused of discrimination if they investigated complaints, an inquiry concluded yesterday.
Craig Faunch and Ian Wathey were one of the first homosexual couples in the country to be officially approved as foster parents.

Read more: Gay couple left free to abuse boys - because social workers feared being branded homophobic | Mail Online

I think we can say with confidence that there is no REAL study that confirms that no gay couple has ever abused a child.

LOLOLOL....

So to go along with that, how many hetero couples sexually abused foster children in their care? Were there more gays that did that, or more heteros? And does this mean ALL gays would do that? If so, wouldnt that one report mean that if there is one about a hetero couple, all heteros would do that?
See what I mean, Vern? :tongue:

Hell if I know.

There aren't many foster parents, period, and abuse is rampant.

I am going to put in a plug here...ppl, if you have children, please get enough of a grip on your lives that they are never removed from your care and placed in foster care. Foster care is a nightmare for kids, an absolute nightmare. It doesnt' matter if it's the best foster home in the world. Kids don't recover from that. Get a handle on yourself and take care of your own fucking kids, because they're doomed to misery if you don't.

Maybe I need to adjust my glasses? I believe the question was is there any stats on this we can look at.

You JUST quoted him as well and he clearly says " a study that PROVES gay parents do not abuse their kids"

Any critical thinking skills in your head?

What a loon, lol.

"

LOLOLOL....

So to go along with that, how many hetero couples sexually abused foster children in their care? Were there more gays that did that, or more heteros? And does this mean ALL gays would do that? If so, wouldnt that one report mean that if there is one about a hetero couple, all heteros would do that?
See what I mean, Vern? :tongue:

Are you retarded? The claim was that there was a study that proved GAYS NEVER abused their children and you go on with this red herring?

Grace, there is absolutely no study that proves that gay people don't abuse kids.

None. If you believe there is, then you believe that being gay makes people somehow better than the rest of humans on earth.

And that would be incredibly silly.

You JUST quoted him as well and he clearly says " a study that PROVES gay parents do not abuse their kids"

Not to be nasty, but obviously you are self projecting. I think you missed the ISN'T THERE part. You are the one that left that key part out. :eusa_whistle:

Children learn alot of their behaviour from their parents.

Exactly. They will learn that love is love and to practice tolerance, show compassion, be open minded, etc. Or the opposite. Like bullying weaker people, being a racist or a bigot, a spouse abuser, a child molester, etc....

Funny how threads on this topic always degenerate into a comparison between idyllic gay parents and the absolute worst kind of straight parents.

Oh well, personally, I am in favor of doing what is best for the children (even if that means placing them in traditional families before pandering to the special interest groups).

Not to be nasty, but obviously you are self projecting. I think you missed the ISN'T THERE part. You are the one that left that key part out. :eusa_whistle:

Keep proving just how fucking stupid you are being. Anyone that even THOUGHT there was such a study would have to beyond stupid or insane. Which are you?

Forum List

Back