Gay's Adopting Children

Nature would lubricate a "man's door" and would have placed ovary organs behind it.
Why didn't it happen? A vagina is there for a reason and neglecting it is betrayal on nature.

That is not the topic, ekrem.
Gay couples wanting to adopt and go through the same procedures hetero's do. For or against. Obviously we know your stance.

Exactly. They will learn that love is love and to practice tolerance, show compassion, be open minded, etc. Or the opposite. Like bullying weaker people, being a racist or a bigot, a spouse abuser, a child molester, etc.

What's your thoughts, Tank, of a black GAY couple adopting a white child? Or a white GAY couple adopting a black child?
I'm sure if homosexual parents are as great as you say, the children would want to be just like them.

Let's play a scenario, Tank.
Hetero couple has a baby. They don't want it, nor care about it. They abuse the child but keep it because they get extra perks having a child dependent.
Gay couple want the baby. WANT is the key word. They will care for the child, love it, do the best they can. Are not recieving any aid from the government and have plenty of money they earned.
Which one would you want that child to go to if you were a judge deciding the case.
Real nice fairy tale.

But in reality homosexual's adopting children is just plain child abuse

I'm sure if homosexual parents are as great as you say, the children would want to be just like them.

Let's play a scenario, Tank.
Hetero couple has a baby. They don't want it, nor care about it. They abuse the child but keep it because they get extra perks having a child dependent.
Gay couple want the baby. WANT is the key word. They will care for the child, love it, do the best they can. Are not recieving any aid from the government and have plenty of money they earned.
Which one would you want that child to go to if you were a judge deciding the case.
Real nice fairy tale.

But in reality homosexual's adopting children is just plain child abuse

Your opinion is noted. You are entitled to it. However I noted you didn't want to play the scenario game. Why is that? Rock and hard place, maybe?

Some straight parents have children as an "accident" and end up abusing them or making their lives miserable because they never wanted those kids. Many times, gays adopt children straight people abandon or abuse.
You have to admit, there are many, if not most, on the right who only care about "getting children born" and after that, have no interest. In fact, you get the distinct impression they might watch these children starve (See Lt. Governor (R) Andre Bauer - feed the poor and they will breed).

Unfortunately, this is true. At least gays WANT the child.

Unless they happen to be ABUSIVE, or ADDICTED or just sick in the fucking head.

What on earth makes people think that Gayness makes people pure and wonderful souls guaranteed to be great parents?

What on earth makes you think that GAYDOM is a positive qualification for a parent? Why do you think that if a person is gay, they automatically should be issued a child if they state they want one?

I mean, I know how everybody feels about kids born to the poor...by golly, just kill them before they're born! but this is the first I"ve heard that if they somehow survive to actual "personhood" you want to hand them over to gays, based on the fact that they're...GAY. Yay! We all know that gay people are fabulous parents!

We all know what a great guy JOHN FUCKING GACY was. He was a peach. We know that because he was GAY. Gayness=parental qualification! Yeah!

Oh and what about Aileen Wuornos? She was gay! She had a lover! Wouldn't it have been great if THEY had adopted? They would be great parents...after all, they were GAY!
Gacy being gay didn't make him a bad person, Gacy being fucked up in the head made him a bad person. One doesn't have to do with the other.
I could name a lot of fucked up straight people and say the same thing.

My god you are so fucking gross.

I'm stating the obvious. If being gay is something normal, then why didn't nature adopt to it?
Nature had a very long time to adopt...

And it's nature for female to give birth and love and care for said offspring, correct? Then why do some women kill their own children? Is that unnatural?
Adapt, honey. Adapt.
So you are against. Noted.
Do you want to play the scenario game? No?

Last edited:
I am sure that you could come up with tear jerking scenarios left and right.

But that's not reality.

The reality is gays are perverts

And perverts should not be allowed around children.

It's just common sense.

What on earth makes people think that Gayness makes people pure and wonderful souls guaranteed to be great parents?

What on earth makes you think that GAYDOM is a positive qualification for a parent? Why do you think that if a person is gay, they automatically should be issued a child if they state they want one?

I mean, I know how everybody feels about kids born to the poor...by golly, just kill them before they're born! but this is the first I"ve heard that if they somehow survive to actual "personhood" you want to hand them over to gays, based on the fact that they're...GAY. Yay! We all know that gay people are fabulous parents!

We all know what a great guy JOHN FUCKING GACY was. He was a peach. We know that because he was GAY. Gayness=parental qualification! Yeah!

Oh and what about Aileen Wuornos? She was gay! She had a lover! Wouldn't it have been great if THEY had adopted? They would be great parents...after all, they were GAY!
Gacy being gay didn't make him a bad person, Gacy being fucked up in the head made him a bad person. One doesn't have to do with the other.

No shit you say.

So being gay DOESN'T make a person a good parent.

So what if a straight couple and a gay couple came in and both wanted the same child.

Gay couple has been together a year and have lucrative jobs. Hetero couple earn a nice living and belong to the Mormon church.

Who get the kid?

BTW, you're gay. Step up for your complimentary rug rat.

I am sure that you could come up with tear jerking scenarios left and right.

But that's not reality.

The reality is gays are perverts

And perverts should not be allowed around children.

It's just common sense.

I see. You still refuse to answer the scenario question. Is it uncomfy between that rock and hard place? Obviously so.

So what if a straight couple and a gay couple came in and both wanted the same child.

Gay couple has been together a year and have lucrative jobs. Hetero couple earn a nice living and belong to the Mormon church.

Who get the kid?

The couple that has the best ability to care for the child. In this case, the heteros.
Swap it around now. Same question. Who gets the kid?

Straight couple has been together a year and have lucrative jobs. Gay couple earn a nice living and has been together for 18 years.

And it's nature for female to give birth and love and care for said offspring, correct? Then why do some women kill their own children? Is that unnatural?

Yes, it is unnatural and the reason for killing own child could be anything.
If a woman kills her child she has a mental issue and needs to be jailed for murder.

Your example is not useful to convince, that we have to adapt to a view that gays are something normal/natural.

Some straight parents have children as an "accident" and end up abusing them or making their lives miserable because they never wanted those kids. Many times, gays adopt children straight people abandon or abuse.
You have to admit, there are many, if not most, on the right who only care about "getting children born" and after that, have no interest. In fact, you get the distinct impression they might watch these children starve (See Lt. Governor (R) Andre Bauer - feed the poor and they will breed).

I don't think anyone is advocating elimination of the back-ground checks for ALL prospective adoptive parents - just stop disqualifying folks because of the gender of their spouse.

So being gay DOESN'T make a person a good parent.

Correct. Gay or Hetero parenting means squat since both could be bad parents. But to deny a gay parent adoption just because they are gay is wrong to me. But that's just my opinion.

Gosh Allie. Calm down. It's just a discussion. Don't get so excited. Not good for ya, ya know.

She has a point. Pretending that JUST because someone is gay qualifies them to raise children is retarded. And dangerous.

Assuming the couple meets the required criteria I have no problem with ANY couple adopting.

I however do not subscribe to the theory that gays are somehow more loving and caring.

I don't think anyone is advocating elimination of the back-ground checks for ALL prospective adoptive parents - just stop disqualifying folks because of the gender of their spouse.

Exactly! :clap2:

Who get the kid?

The couple that has the best ability to care for the child. In this case, the heteros.
Swap it around now. Same question. Who gets the kid?

Straight couple has been together a year and have lucrative jobs. Gay couple earn a nice living and has been together for 18 years.

If I was the kid, I'd much rather be raised by the gays than the Mormons - but I have issues with religion.

Gosh Allie. Calm down. It's just a discussion. Don't get so excited. Not good for ya, ya know.

She has a point. Pretending that JUST because someone is gay qualifies them to raise children is retarded. And dangerous.

Assuming the couple meets the required criteria I have no problem with ANY couple adopting.

I however do not subscribe to the theory that gays are somehow more loving and caring.

Read the posts above yours. You apology is accepted.

Missing the point as usual. The point being prior to her post the sentiment was that simply being gay made one more caring and loving. Which simple is not true.

Me too, Joe. Except it isn't just Mormons. It is any organized religion.

Forum List

Back