Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

Still not a single 'Conservative' in this thread has any problem with the lies of the OP.

Not a single so called Christian has a problem with the OP bearing false witness in order to promote persecution of gays and Muslims.

But they sure are whiny snowflake claiming victimhood.
The fake Christians are trying so hard to find Muslims who are as hateful as they are.

Sad.
Muslims are supposed to hate. Get a Koran and try reading it.
Irony!

All you know about the Quran is what you are told to believe by your betters, which you dutifully and brainlessly parrot. :rolleyes:

Sad.
No you are wrong. The Koran and Hadith teach hate. Here are some examples.

The Quran Dehumanizes Non-Muslims
and Says that They are Vile Animals

The Ayatollah Khomeini, who dedicated his entire life to studying Islam, said that non-Muslims rank somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of a camel that has consumed impure food." Small wonder. The Quran dehumanizes non-Muslims, describing them as “animals” and beasts: Those who disbelieve from among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures. (98:6)
Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe. (8:55)
Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness.

Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.

Verse 9:28 says the unbelievers are unclean.

Verse 6:111 says they are ignorant.

Verse 23:55 says they are helpers of the devil.

Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.

A hadith (Bukhari 54:524) says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).
Try reading the article and tell me what is not hateful in those verses, or just shut the Hell up.
Is the Quran Hate Propaganda?

Still not a single 'Conservative' in this thread has any problem with the lies of the OP.

Not a single so called Christian has a problem with the OP bearing false witness in order to promote persecution of gays and Muslims.

The fake Christians are trying so hard to find Muslims who are as hateful as they are.

Sad.

Sad.
Irony!

All you know about the Quran is what you are told to believe by your betters, which you dutifully and brainlessly parrot. :rolleyes:

Sad.
No you are wrong. The Koran and Hadith teach hate. Here are some examples.?

The only one I see teaching hate here is you and your fellow Christian bigots.

Sad.
Irony!

Sad.

Then you are willfully ignorant of Islam. And you are outstanding at teaching cowardice and submission.

Sad.

Apologies for what Christians never did. The fact is people inspired by Islam are killing people who do not accept Sharia. It is a tactic that is encouraged and rewarded by Islam. The rest of that is bullshit because those verses are not taken literally anymore, if they ever were.

The crap about young Muslims is crap. The majority of actual terrorists are under 30. Things like that video just give Islam more time to kill more people.

Sad.

Apologies for what Christians never did..

Christians in America for the last 200 years persecuted gays- passing laws to throw them in jail, to castrate them. Christians led movements to drive gays out of the military and out of the government- and led movements to deprive gays of jobs in teaching.

Even in this thread you have a self proclaimed Christian who said that throwing gays in jail was the decent thing to do.

I don't expect any apologies- but I also won't accept your religious bigotry. I can find lots I don't like about Islam- but Islam hasn't been the cause of the bigotry against gays in America- that is all on Christianity.

Sad.
Irony!

Sad.

Then you are willfully ignorant of Islam. And you are outstanding at teaching cowardice and submission.

You are just another religious bigot. 100 years ago you would have been attacking the Jews and 200 years ago the Catholics.

Irony!

Sad.

You are just another religious bigot. 100 years ago you would have been attacking the Jews and 200 years ago the Catholics.
It is not about any religion to oppose what Islam says and does. If you do not have the sand or brains to see that is your problem and unfortunately it enables Islamists. Wise up, stop whining about Christians, who kill no one, and help save some lives.

Irony!

Sad.

It is not about any religion to oppose what Islam says and does.

Of course it isn't about any religion- this time it is Islam- 100 years ago it would have been Judaism- not to attack the religion- but to attack the people who are part of the religion.

Sad.

Christians in America for the last 200 years persecuted gays- passing laws to throw them in jail, to castrate them. Christians led movements to drive gays out of the military and out of the government- and led movements to deprive gays of jobs in teaching.

Even in this thread you have a self proclaimed Christian who said that throwing gays in jail was the decent thing to do.

I don't expect any apologies- but I also won't accept your religious bigotry. I can find lots I don't like about Islam- but Islam hasn't been the cause of the bigotry against gays in America- that is all on Christianity.

Of course it isn't about any religion- this time it is Islam- 100 years ago it would have been Judaism- not to attack the religion- but to attack the people who are part of the religion.

Why do you bring up the past when this is a serious problem happening NOW? And who were the Jews killing 100 years ago?

Sad.

Why do you bring up the past when this is a serious problem happening NOW? And who were the Jews killing 100 years ago?

Religious bigotry is just as serious a problem now as it was 100 years ago- you are the prime example.

Who were 'the Jews' killing? Nobody- not as in the Jews collectively- no more than 'the Muslims' are as a people- collectively killing people.

But like then- bigots like you blame an entire religion on the actions of the few.

Religious bigotry is just as serious a problem now as it was 100 years ago- you are the prime example.

Who were 'the Jews' killing? Nobody- not as in the Jews collectively- no more than 'the Muslims' are as a people- collectively killing people.

But like then- bigots like you blame an entire religion on the actions of the few.

Of course I blame the religion. Look at what it says and some Muslims do. Are you really just going to scream bigot or be serious?

Syriusly, if religious bigotry is such a problem & Islam the most intolerant of all against gay practitioners, where are the targeted lawsuits of gays against their bakers refusing your cult's "wedding" cakes?

Hmm? :popcorn:

Syriusly, if religious bigotry is such a problem & Islam the most intolerant of all against gay practitioners, where are the targeted lawsuits of gays against their bakers refusing your cult's "wedding" cakes?

Why aren't conservatives filing them?

Only the injured party can file them, moron.

Conservatives make a big show of going into Muslim bakeries and demanding a wedding cake

Why aren't they suing once it is denied?

Not all orange haired people are terrorists but if 95% of the terrorism is being done by orangehaired people then that is who you focus on and talk about
To do otherwise would be suicidal indifference for the sake of pc and not creating any "offendedness"

Conservatives make a big show of going into Muslim bakeries and demanding a wedding cake

Why isn't pointing out the hypocrisy of the Left good enough? It certainly shows how upset you get when Islam is involved.

What part of "you have to be the injured party" don't you understand? If you're just doing it for a news story, you haven't been injured. The courts would throw it out without a second thought.

Of course I blame the religion. Look at what it says and some Muslims do. Are you really just going to scream bigot or be serious?

Religions don't kill people.....people kill people.

Forum List

Back