Gay wedding cakes at Muslim bakeries.

What are the public accommodation laws in the locality where these bakeries were filmed? Do you know?

What difference does that make?

It makes all the difference.
How?

Because the business would be within their right to deny anyone not covered by local, state or federal PA laws.
Maybe you should find out if they are, or it is.

Quick answer is that any bakery can legally discriminate against gays in Detroit.

Not that any of these bakeries did discriminate- but they could have legally done so as long as they were doing it because the cake was for gays- not Christians.

What are the public accommodation laws in the locality where these bakeries were filmed? Do you know?

How?

Because the business would be within their right to deny anyone not covered by local, state or federal PA laws.

I already know they aren't. Michigan does not protect gays against discrimination in Public Accommodation.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/state-public-accommodation-laws.aspx

How?

I already know they aren't. Michigan does not protect gays against discrimination in Public Accommodation.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/civil-and-criminal-justice/state-public-accommodation-laws.aspx

Then no laws are broken.

How?

Then no laws are broken.

Wow- just like we said.

Lets recap:

Conservative Fake news generator makes a video that lies about Muslim bakeries refusing to bake gay wedding cakes.
Conservatives applaud the Fake News.

You point out that no laws were broken.

Sharp as a bowling ball you are.

Your proof that the Muslim bakers were lying when they refused to bake a gay wedding cake? You are aware that people can watch the video & fact check?

How?

Then no laws are broken.

Wow...look who just fucking woke up to the fact that the OP is a lie.

Just commenting on the Left's warped double standard treatment of Christians vs. Muslims. It's all about their 'Unholy Alliance' with Muslims. A shared hatred of Christians. Western Europe especially, is gonna regret that alliance at some point. Many already are. I just hope & pray we don't allow our Left to take us down Western Europe's ugly path. That's how i feel anyway. God bless. See ya.

I treat American Muslims and American Christians exactly the same. I treat the moderate followers of all religions the same. (They're cool) I treat fundamentalist followers of religions exactly the same regardless of their religion.(They all suck)

In America, Muslims are more supportive of gay rights than fundamentalist Christians. I live in America. Oh and Happy Christmas!

PRRI-White-Evangelical-Religiously-Based-Service-Refusals-1024x907.jpg

You clearly haven't traveled much in your life. Try visiting some Muslim nations. Islam as a whole, isn't nearly as tolerant of Leftist beliefs and behaviors as Christianity is. That's why i don't get the Left's double standard treatment. It really is very misguided. It's an alliance that's really gonna come back to bite Leftists.
See what happens when a patriarchal religion controls government?

Yet you Leftists only attack Christians. Y'all really should travel. Spend some time in Muslim countries. Christianity is far more tolerant of your beliefs and behaviors. Your fixation on attacking Christians, really is very illogical.

It hasn't been Muslims attacking gays for the last 200 years in America- that is all on your 'tolerant' Christians- who would still be throwing gays in jail if the Supreme Court hadn't stopped you.

Just more expression of y'all Left's bizarre obsession with hating Christians. It's bigotry. Your perception is very warped. You clearly don't know much about Christians and Christianity. Sadly, you only know what far Left extremists and their Fake News tell you about them.

Try attending church sometime. I've never met a Christian like those you keep describing. My church is very positive and uplifting. I recommend you give church a try sometime. I promise, you'll meet some incredible people. You'll quickly see that they're nothing like what Left extremists and their Fake News describe.

Nah, you're just a typical fat spoiled uninformed American. You have no idea what 'Religious Intolerance' is. Try traveling some, and then get back to us. Take care.

Check - all Americans are fat, spoiled and uninformed. Nice troll material I guess. :rolleyes-41:

Not all, but far too many. Like i said, do some traveling kid. Maybe you'll learn what real 'Religious Intolerance' is. You can't learn about it, sitting on your fat rump shoving countless cheeseburgers down your gullet. You have to get out and travel. Go visit some Muslim nations. Get informed.
I have visited Muslim countries. You parroting tards don't know jack shit about Islam. You just parrot what you are told to parrot, and paint every Muslim with the same brush.

This Muslim thing is just so much more smoke to hide the fact from you that your heroes destroyed marriage a long, long, long time ago.

Not fags. Not Muslims.

Your heroes did.

You are so easily bamboozled it's pathetic.

Uh huh, the mean ole Christians are oppressing y'all. Sure thing. Yet y'all attack and insult Christianity daily, but none of you are serving time in prison or being executed. .

For 200 years you Christians actively criminalized gays in America.

And to this day- Christians attack and insult gays daily. Yet none of you are serving time in prison or being executed.

Christians aren't the only ones who oppose homosexuality. That opposition spreads across many peoples, religious or not. Yet you choose to only fixate on Christians. You've become a hateful bigot yourself. You really should ponder where you're at in your life. You sound very bitter and bigoted.

Keep posting, you really do only prove my point about you loony Leftists. You got a weird obsession with hating Christians. Y'all need to be de-programmed.

And by weird obsession you mean point out how Christians have actively promoted oppression and discrimination against gays.

In response to whiny Christian victimhood when they are told that Christians have to follow the law too.

Christianity condemns homosexuality as a vile, revolting perversion. But really nobody needs God to tell them that.
christianity doesn't rule our secular laws......that would be sharia.

Christians make the law...unless their law is overturned by unelected liberals..

Yep- Christians have made the law to discriminate against gays based upon their Christian faith.

And now Christians whine about what victims they are.

Christians are often victims in today's world. Left extremists are hateful bigots. They persecute Christians. They've become the same thing they accuse the bad ole Christians of being. Hopefully the Supreme Court will right this awful wrong they did to this man.

It is DISCRIMINATION to FORCE a cake maker to make a cake that collides with their religious beliefs.

Nobody is advocating JEWISH BAKERIES make cakes honoring HITLER.

WHY do HOMOS get to SHOVE their agenda down everyone else's throats???

The issue is ......if they were to make Hitler cakes for everyone else

Refusing to perform a service is allowed. But if you do it for one group but refuse to do it for others, it is discrimination

Christians aren't the only ones who oppose homosexuality. That opposition spreads across many peoples, religious or not. Yet you choose to only fixate on Christians. You've become a hateful bigot yourself. You really should ponder where you're at in your life. You sound very bitter and bigoted.

Jesus - yes, there are some other than Christians who abhor gays. But Evangelical Christians are the single largest group. Muslims aren't fans, but after that, you have a few ragtag toothless Goobers, Nazis, Klansmen, wanna be tough guys and cowboys, Trump -- guys like that.

Bitter & Bigoted? Embrace thy ignorance :wink:

Is anyone saying Muslim bakeries should be exempt from Public Accommodation laws?

Jesus - yes, there are some other than Christians who abhor gays. But Evangelical Christians are the single largest group. Muslims aren't fans, but after that, you have a few ragtag toothless Goobers, Nazis, Klansmen, wanna be tough guys and cowboys, Trump -- guys like that.

Bitter & Bigoted? Embrace thy ignorance :wink:

You're basing your perception of Christians on what Left extremists and their Fake News tell you about them. It's bigotry. Try attending church sometime. I promise you'll meet incredibly kind generous folks. They won't be anything like what Left extremists and their Fake News describe. Y'all just need to turn the Fake News off and expand your horizons. Try attending a local church, it'll be very uplifting for you. Probably change your life.

Already have- you ignore it Queen of lies.

Perhaps I missed it. Exactly where can I find your evidence? And remember..as bodeaca learned..I will double check it.

I will type slower this time for you, oh Queen of Lies
Rush Limbaugh, Dearborn and the Muslim Baker Bigotry Myth | HuffPost
In another scene, the guy goes to a bread bakery where they’re churning out fresh pita in a brick oven. It’s obvious there are no cakes or sweets in the bakery. The place just makes bread. Despite not being able to take an order for a wedding cake, the men behind the counter still refer him to a place where he can get wedding photographs across the street, inshallah.

From the assholes own blog:
HIDDEN CAMERA: Will Muslim Bakeries Make a Gay Wedding Cake?
Colin – Thanks for the stats.

Whatever their religious affiliations or lack thereof… the simple inescapable fact here is that Crowder is a liar. Every one of these bakeries say they didn’t refuse him service and they’ve been grossly misrepresented with deceptively edited video and flat-out lies. One of the bakeries doesn’t even make cakes, they were simply referring him to the business across the street. Another one says the employee doesn’t speak English and was confused. The third (the one with the women wearing hijab) did not refuse him at all, and say that they’ve made cakes for gay weddings and have no problems with it at all.

Crowder deliberately lied about these people. He continues posting links to this bullshit video on his facebook page, just to get people riled up over nothing.

Community rallies to support Dearborn bakery, blast radio host for bigotry

Mariam Khansa, Sam’s daughter, was also upset, but mainly with Crowder and the way the video was cut. Khansa was shocked to find out he was using a hidden camera and that his intent had other motives.

“We helped him like anybody else,” said Mariam Khansa. “I can’t believe he lied on his behalf.” She also spoke on the defense of the other two bakeries targeted, Hallab Bakery and Golden Bakery, both in Dearborn.

On mentioning Halab Bakery, Khansa said the employee that served Crowder was not fluent in English, and Crowder took advantage of the language barrier to misrepresent them as refusing service. On mentioning Golden Bakery Khansa said they actually do not make wedding cakes and them referring a customer somewhere else is only logical. She also said the employee there tried explaining this numerous times to Crowder, but that part of the video was cut.
It doesn't matter what the bakeries say after they have been caught red handed on video denying service to a man who wants a gay wedding cake.

You're basing your perception of Christians on what Left extremists and their Fake News tell you about them. It's bigotry. Try attending church sometime. I promise you'll meet incredibly kind generous folks. They won't be anything like what Left extremists and their Fake News describe. Y'all just need to turn the Fake News off and expand your horizons. Try attending a local church, it'll be very uplifting for you.

Are you of the belief that I never go to church?
Are you of the belief that many of my friends and neighbors aren't Christians??
Are you of the belief that I believe ALL Christians are homophobes???

meathead.jpg

So why aren't there any lawsuits of gays targeting Muslim bakers?

Because there are not Public Accommodation laws in those communities

Nobody is saying Muslims should be exempt from PA laws

You're basing your perception of Christians on what Left extremists and their Fake News tell you about them. It's bigotry. Try attending church sometime. I promise you'll meet incredibly kind generous folks. They won't be anything like what Left extremists and their Fake News describe. Y'all just need to turn the Fake News off and expand your horizons. Try attending a local church, it'll be very uplifting for you.

Are you of the belief that I never go to church?
Are you of the belief that many of my friends and neighbors aren't Christians??
Are you of the belief that I believe ALL Christians are homophobes???

meathead.jpg

I truly enjoy attending church. It's very uplifting. I feel great after attending. I've never met any mean ole Christian ogres like those described by Left extremists and their Fake News. They're great folks. Like i said, your current perception of Christians represents ugly bigotry.

truly enjoy attending church. It's very uplifting. I feel great after attending. I've never met any mean ole Christian ogres like those described by Left extremists and their Fake News. They're great folks. Like i said, your current perception of Christians represents ugly bigotry.

Once again, you failed to answer any of my questions.

Buh Bye :bye1:

meathead.jpg

Forum List

Back