Gay Propoganda?

Buttle Phucking on the streets is perfectly fine for a person to do as long as you call it a parade, spew hate filled hetrophobic insults and vote Democrat .. otherwise, it's just weird.

Last edited:
No, MSM = MEN having sex with MEN, as explained by the CDC at the site that I provided.

Not male/male. You need to actually check links out, instead of spewing garbage all the time, NTG.

I'm hearing this a lot from the right on this forum.

Can someone explain precisely what "gay propoganda" is?

Anything in the media such as TV shows with gay couples or same sex kissing etc.
is considered propaganda, pushing for this to be accepted as a normal option in society.

Anything in law or politics extending or naming 'same sex' people in particular (instead of referring to ALL PERSONS which would be neutral) is considered pushing gays specifically.

So.

Let's talk about propaganda.

Could it be considered pro-homo propaganda when the CDC refers to 13 y.o. boys infected with HIV as "Men having sex with men"?

How's that keeping gays from legally marrying coming along?

Part of the fight for gay marriage is based in Sullivan’s lament—that it is only governmental recognition of who are that will make us whole. Let’s get real—the only thing that will make gay people whole is personal acceptance of ourselves by ourselves. Instead, we are still looking to Mommy or Daddy, now in the form of Society, to tell us we’re “okay” – to sanctify, if you will, our lives and relationships.-Tammy Bruce

gays make up 3.8% of the pop and that's including trannies

sorry about this factual analogy, but I know you don't care

There's nothing factual about claiming a significantly lower number of gays in the population. We'll see what the real number is when all the closet cases come out. Probably 15 - 20%.

So.

Let's talk about propaganda.

Could it be considered pro-homo propaganda when the CDC refers to 13 y.o. boys infected with HIV as "Men having sex with men"?

Didn't I already prove you wrong about that, dipstick?

Bottom line is -

If you hate equality, its "propaganda".

If you believe that what goes on between CONSENTING ADULTS is none of your business, its education.

But then, any factual information is "propaganda" if you're a scared little rw.

Anything in the media such as TV shows with gay couples or same sex kissing etc.
is considered propaganda, pushing for this to be accepted as a normal option in society.

Again...why are you watching the show? Turn it off.

(Or continue fantasizing)

gays make up 3.8% of the pop and that's including trannies

sorry about this factual analogy, but I know you don't care

There's nothing factual about claiming a significantly lower number of gays in the population. We'll see what the real number is when all the closet cases come out. Probably 15 - 20%.

moron, I got that off gaylife.com

so, go fuck your special interest propaganda.

The government is supposed to look out for all Americans, not a tiny fraction

No, propaganda has a definition, ludds.

"
pro·pa·gan·da

noun \ˌprä-pə-ˈgan-də, ˌprō-\ : ideas or statements that are often false or exaggerated and that are spread in order to help a cause, a political leader, a government, etc.

"

Propaganda - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

So when the CDC refers to 13 year olds being victimized by homosexuals, as *men* they are spreading a LIE in order to help the gay cause.

Last edited:

Anything in law or politics extending or naming 'same sex' people in particular (instead of referring to ALL PERSONS which would be neutral) is considered pushing gays specifically.

This is the first, and probably last, post of yours that I've actually read.

You're wrong of course you you do deserve an atta boy/girl for a short and readable post.

===

The word propaganda has come to mean something completely different than its actual definition.

No, propaganda has a definition, ludds.

"
pro·pa·gan·da

noun \ˌprä-pə-ˈgan-də, ˌprō-\ .headword .ld_on_collegiate { margin:10px 0 0 0;padding:0 0 0 19px; width: 405px;} .ld_on_collegiate p {margin:0 0 10px 0;padding:0;line-height:20px; } .ld_on_collegiate p.bottom_entry {margin:0 0 3px 0;padding:0;line-height:20px;} #mwEntryData div.headword .ld_on_collegiate p em, .ld_on_collegiate p em { color: black; font-weight: normal; } #mwEntryData div.headword + div.d { margin-top: -7px; } .ld_on_collegiate .bnote { font-weight: bold; } .ld_on_collegiate .sl, .ld_on_collegiate .ssl { font-style: italic; } : ideas or statements that are often false or exaggerated and that are spread in order to help a cause, a political leader, a government, etc.

"

Propaganda - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I was making fun of you and your fellow nutters.

62794964.jpg

And we're the nutters?

Forum List

Back