Gay Propoganda?

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
I'm hearing this a lot from the right on this forum.

Can someone explain precisely what "gay propoganda" is?

Indoctrinating children in school that homosexuality it normal and accepted.

Countering their parents teaching.

Exposing children to depravity against parents wishes.

Refusing to address the fact that the CDC calls 13 year old boys infected with HIV "men having sex with men" and thus hiding the fact that they are being exploited by older homosexuals.

It's the attempt to convince the masses that gay activity is as normal as hetero activity.

ignoring that gay men are by far, the most susceptible group to HIV infection.

Refusing to address the fact that the CDC calls 13 year old boys infected with HIV "men having sex with men" and thus hiding the fact that they are being exploited by older homosexuals.

Gawsh. None of you provided proof of your claims? Fail.

Here's the definition of "propoganda".

prop·a·gan·da [prop-uh-gan-duh] Show IPA
noun
information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.
the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.

Seems to me like as opposed to factual information being presented by the gays, the actual propoganda is coming from the bigoted, homophobic breeders.

NTH. Give it up. You can't use intelligence and education to fight willful hate and ignorance.

They love being closed minded. You'll never change that.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So do ntg & luds consider 13 y.o. boys..."men"?

Do you think 13 y.o. boys in sexual relationships with men are "men having sex with men"?

No, because he's just interested in spreading gay propaganda, and identifying those who don't believe it.

It's the attempt to convince the masses that gay activity is as normal as hetero activity.

Gawsh. None of you provided proof of your claims? Fail.

Here's the definition of "propoganda".

prop·a·gan·da [prop-uh-gan-duh] Show IPA
noun
information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.
the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.

Seems to me like as opposed to factual information being presented by the gays, the actual propoganda is coming from the bigoted, homophobic breeders.

is English your third or fourth language?

The American version can be a bit tougher to master since we mix in words that are not english.

I ask this, since your c/p actually proves them right, while you are claiming the opposite.

I'm hearing this a lot from the right on this forum.

Can someone explain precisely what "gay propoganda" is?

There is no such thing as ‘gay propaganda.’

It’s an inane contrivance of the partisan right hostile to the civil liberties of gay Americans.

It’s also an example of the desperate demagoguery used by most conservatives, a consequence of there being no rational, legitimate, or objective reason to deny gay Americans their equal protection rights.

And it’s telling that conservatives would perceive Americans seeking their civil liberties in accordance with the Constitution as ‘propaganda.’

gays are simply tools of the dnc

The economy sucks
inflation is up, by real standards, not the new fake ones
UE is still very high
The debt is absurdly high
the aca actually created fewer people with hci

so, drag out the gays, we gotta get them married, that's what is going to save the country!!

fools, I pity you.

gays make up 3.8% of the pop and that's including trannies

teen UE is around 20%

Who do you think should get more air time and help?

Propaganda says; gays

sorry about this factual analogy, but I know you don't care

The homo that posted the OP really wasn't looking for an answer to the question. .. :cool:

Yes, I was, Carnac.

Do you think 13 y.o. boys in sexual relationships with men are "men having sex with men"?

It's not "men" to "men". MSM is the classification given by the CDC to mean male to male sex, not men. The number of cases involving 13 - 17 year olds nationwide is merely too small to further delineate the classification.

zQl9iND.jpg

The homo that posted the OP really wasn't looking for an answer to the question. .. :cool:

Yes, I was, Carnac.

It's not "men" to "men". MSM is the classification given by the CDC to mean male to male sex, not men. The number of cases involving 13 - 17 year olds nationwide is merely too small to further delineate the classification.

zQl9iND.jpg

so your good with 2200 rapes a year.

That's just awesome.

as a reminder, 'awesome' is the con code word for moronic

Forum List

Back