• Yes, gays can marry

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • No, gays cannot marry

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OCA said:
You know i'd get pissed off about him insinuating that my wife was fucking black guys but the fucking mods won't do shit about it. Lets face it Big D runs this board. This is only like the 5th time this lowlife piece of trash has done this, I mean really what use does Big D have for this board? Why has he not been banned already? Interesting.
Stop crying for help like a little bitch. Do you see me cry when you call me a cocksucker or say that I'm fucking black guys :blsmile: ? Wipe your tears, grow a spine, there is no crying on the message board.

What makes you think my comments are racist? :blsmile:

OCA said:
Well I don't know if God actually hates fags but he sure as hell don't condone their ongoing practice of their vile, repugnant and abnormal bahavior, especially when they know its wrong. Also i'd bet the house that Mr. Shepard is shoveling coals into Satan's furnace right about now, God says it matters if you've repented before you die not how you die.

But thanks for advertising one of my favorite websites, truth hurts sometimes.

Wow! You actually like that web site. Would you even donate to Mr. Shepherd's "memorial"? I read your emotion laden rhetoric and "big language" that you post here from time to time and brush it of as entertaining bravado. Yet, if you are serious about liking the "God Hates Fags" web site (and agreeing with it in content and style) then you are more despicable, pathetic, and reprehensible than are the homosexuals that it criticizes.

I don't know what the rules are when it comes to name-calling. I try to be civil and polite even to people with whom I have a disagreement, but sometimes I think that some comments and attitudes (like the "joke" by Musicman and the support for "God Hates Fags" by OCA) don't warrant a civil reply. What cruel, insulting, pompous, self-righteous jerks. Assuming that God exists (whether or not he condones homosexual behavior) I thank God that he (she or it) will be my ultimate judge in due time -- and not you!! Now go tell some more heartless insensitive gay jokes, you A&& H@LES.

mattskramer said:
I don't know what the rules are when it comes to name-calling. I try to be civil and polite even to people with whom I have a disagreement, but sometimes I think that some comments and attitudes (like the "joke" by Musicman and the support for "God Hates Fags" by OCA) don't warrant a civil reply.
Now go tell some more heartless insensitive gay jokes, you A&& H@LES.

Nice way to prove a point.

Quite the hypocritical statement and at the same time you call a condemning a BEHAVIOR hearless and insensitive.

How would you defend that?

Oh, yeah. Lemme guess:

1. You didn't say that. But you still think it is ok in "mats book" if you did.
2. I put the words in your mouth
3. It has to do with push ups.

NewGuy said:
Nice way to prove a point.

Quite the hypocritical statement and at the same time you call a condemning a BEHAVIOR hearless and insensitive.

How would you defend that?

Oh, yeah. Lemme guess:

1. You didn't say that. But you still think it is ok in "mats book" if you did.
2. I put the words in your mouth
3. It has to do with push ups.

:laugh:

mattskramer said:
Wow! You actually like that web site. Would you even donate to Mr. Shepherd's "memorial"? I read your emotion laden rhetoric and "big language" that you post here from time to time and brush it of as entertaining bravado. Yet, if you are serious about liking the "God Hates Fags" web site (and agreeing with it in content and style) then you are more despicable, pathetic, and reprehensible than are the homosexuals that it criticizes.

I don't know what the rules are when it comes to name-calling. I try to be civil and polite even to people with whom I have a disagreement, but sometimes I think that some comments and attitudes (like the "joke" by Musicman and the support for "God Hates Fags" by OCA) don't warrant a civil reply. What cruel, insulting, pompous, self-righteous jerks. Assuming that God exists (whether or not he condones homosexual behavior) I thank God that he (she or it) will be my ultimate judge in due time -- and not you!!
Now go tell some more heartless insensitive gay jokes, you A&& H@LES.

Given your propensity for passionately defending what is so clearly a sickening, perverted behavior, I'm surprised you even have the nerve to use the word, "asshole".

Q:How did they separate the men from the boys in ancient Greece?

A:With a crowbar!

Q:Why do sumo wrestlers shave their legs?

A:So that no one will mistake them for lesbians.

Quite the hypocritical statement and at the same time you call a condemning a BEHAVIOR hearless and insensitive. How would you defend that?

Huh? Okay. Your statement and question totally confused me. Are there some grammatical errors, typos, or misspellings. Please be clear, specific, concise and restate your point or question.

My reason is rock solid. I guess with all of that education, it doesn't help you read the thread we are in.

Again I'll ask you to refresh my memory: What is your reason why gay marriage should not be allowed.

The following proposal is to incorporate Biblical restrictions on marriage into our Christian nation's otherwise embarrassingly flawed and secular Constitution:

Okay. I was playing "devil's advocate". Many people think that the Constitution should be amended to reflect more Biblical advice, particularly in regard to defining marriage. By taking up their argument I was showing how foolish their argument is. My point was that if the Constitution should be amended to reflect more of a Biblical policy, many more rules would need to be added. Personally, I do not think that the Constitution is flawed.

(1.) Not only do you try to put words into my mouth. You change my statements. I said that I can't prove that the Bible is not the word of God. I didn't say anything about whether or not the Bible is valid. Yet, I might even say that I can't prove that the Bible is invalid. By doing so, I am not saying that the Bible is valid or invalid. I am only saying that I can't prove that it is invalid.

(2.) I never said that the Bible is not a moral standard. On the contrary, it is one of many books that profess a moral standard. There are books that profess a moral code that do not claim to be the word of God or that God even exists.

The two paragraphs above are not contradictory. Some statements within a book may still be good advice while the entire book, taken as a whole, might not be entirely valid. It may very well be invalid though I am not skilled enough to prove it so. You are declaring that it is valid. Therefore it is your responsibility to prove that it is valid.

The Bible is a collection of books and letters. The Bible has good advice. Murder and theft is wrong. Yet I don't think that the bible is the word of God. I do believe that the Bible, as a whole, is not entirely valid (though I have yet to prove that it is invalid). You come right out and claim (declare) that it is the word of God. You claim that it is invalid. It then becomes your responsibility to do it. Take each and every line from the Bible and carefully compare it to all of the other lines of the Bible and prove that each line is valid.

By the way, does God change over time (does his view on incest change)? If not, with whom did Cain have sex so that the human race would continue? Come on now. You are making that claim that the entire Bible is valid and that it is the word of God. Prove it.

Big D said:
Stop crying for help like a little bitch. Do you see me cry when you call me a cocksucker or say that I'm fucking black guys :blsmile: ? Wipe your tears, grow a spine, there is no crying on the message board.

What makes you think my comments are racist? :blsmile:

Ok you grow a spine and quit crying about Blacks and Hispanics. Shit i'm twice the man you ever aspired to be. Here is the stark difference between you and me: I have morals and ethics, you have none, you are a piece of shit just like the people you say you hate. Oh i'd love to go off on your family members and your culturally diverse houseguest but I guess a generally higher standard of morals and a backbone precludes me from doing it so I keep it to attacking you personally and if you want to just attack me then by all means do it. Oh there has been a time or two where i've climbed into the sewer to be with you but generally i'm reluctant to be a piece of shit like you. How you're standards of what makes a man got so fucked up is beyond me, I hope your continuing therapy from a mutual friend helps you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back