Gay Marriage Added To Democratic Platform

It's an accurate analogy. Homosexuality is not illegal. Homo marriages are.
Homosexual marriages aren't illegal... They just aren't recognized as married by the government.

Again... No they are not illegal. They just don't recognize more than one of them.

What is false is the homo push for " marriage equality".
Eh... What's false about it?

You are correct. There really is no marriage between consenting adults that is illegal. What is false about this homo push for "marriage equality" is that it only seeks to have legally recognized homo marriages. They could care less about other deviant relationships between consenting adults that are currently in the same boat as the poofters.
Yes...we know that upsets you enough to talk about it a lot...but let me ask you....why is it OUR responsibility to fight for YOUR right to polygamy/incest? Can't you make a case yourself? You need the gays to carry your water?

All these problems we have in this country and the right wing religous kooks are wasting time on gay marriage.
Gay marriage affects no one, causes no problems for anyone and should be allowed. Anyone that spends a second of tax paying government time fighting it is a supporter of the nanny state big government control of citizens.
No true conservative opposes gay marriage.
Barry Goldwater is rolling in his grave.

But you are not on the side of marriage equality. You are only advocating that marriage be changed to accommodate the deviant relationships of homos. There are a whole range of other human relationships that the current false proponents of marriage equality care nothing about.

First off, fuck you bigot.

Second, I am in favour of two consenting adults entering in to a legal contract. Why are you not?

First off, fuck off you pussel-gutted little tickterd. Second, are you on record as believing that the "marriage equality" push shhould include not only poofter relationships, but incestuous and polygamous ones as well? Third, we are not talking about two consenting adults entering into a contract. We are talking about marriage. Fourth, what makes you think I am against homo marriage? Fifth, fuck off again. You OWS parasites are insults to your family trees.

Under the law marriage is a contract.
Your team wants the law to ban gay marriage.
You want it both ways but under the US Constitution your wants do not matter.
If a religion wants to marry gay folks the state should honor that and issue them a license.
Do you oppose gays getting a license to marry who they fall in love with?
That is a YES or NO question.

Homosexual marriages aren't illegal... They just aren't recognized as married by the government.

Again... No they are not illegal. They just don't recognize more than one of them.

You are correct. There really is no marriage between consenting adults that is illegal. What is false about this homo push for "marriage equality" is that it only seeks to have legally recognized homo marriages. They could care less about other deviant relationships between consenting adults that are currently in the same boat as the poofters.
Yes...we know that upsets you enough to talk about it a lot...but let me ask you....why is it OUR responsibility to fight for YOUR right to polygamy/incest? Can't you make a case yourself? You need the gays to carry your water?
It's not my fight. I am not the one claiming to dpromote "marriage equality", for poofters only.

It's not my fight. I am not the one claiming to dpromote "marriage equality", for poofters only.

Was it in the 5th or 6th grade when you first heard the term "poofters"?

First off, fuck you bigot.

Second, I am in favour of two consenting adults entering in to a legal contract. Why are you not?

First off, fuck off you pussel-gutted little tickterd. Second, are you on record as believing that the "marriage equality" push shhould include not only poofter relationships, but incestuous and polygamous ones as well? Third, we are not talking about two consenting adults entering into a contract. We are talking about marriage. Fourth, what makes you think I am against homo marriage? Fifth, fuck off again. You OWS parasites are insults to your family trees.

If a religion wants to marry gay folks the state should honor that and issue them a license.

First, you answer yes or no: should states honor plural marriages and incestuous marriages and issue them a license?

Not sure. Does it matter? I probably learned the term"homosexual" before that, but got scolded when I shortened it to "homo".

Well then, you certainly are going to bat a great deal for "not your fight".....just sayin'

First, you answer yes or no: should states honor plural marriages and incestuous marriages and issue them a license?

It really is a Pavolovian response with people like you. You hear "homosexual" and right away you think of incest and bestiality and pedophilia. It is like some part of your brain did not fully develop. It's growth was actually retarded. This is a pathetic deflection to avoid admitting you just don't like gays and that is your sole reason for opposing gay marriage.

"Oh, I know what I can do! I can make being gay sound the same as having sex with my mom!"

Once again, using small words: Incest is against the law. Sex with another adult of the same gender is not against the law. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Incest has been determined to cause harm. Homosexuality has not. So you are coming across as a genuine idiot.

Last edited:

Those are illegal now so they do not do it.
Being gay is not a crime. Not illegal.
Stay on topic.
So are you going to wimp out again or are you going to answer Yes or No to my question?

It really is a Pavolovian response with people like you. You hear "homosexual" and right away you think of incest and bestiality and pedophilia. It is like some part of your brain did not fully develop. It's growth was actually retarded. This is a pathetic deflection to avoid admitting you just don't like gays and that is your sole reason for opposing gay marriage.

Once again, using small words: Incest is against the law. Sex with another adult of the same gender is not against the law. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Incest has been determined to cause harm. Homosexuality has not. So you are coming across as a genuine idiot.

Give him a break. He knows that but has no other argument.
Idiots are like that. Show some mercy.

Can anyone on this thread tell me why the federal government of the United States should treat those people that are married with one tax standard and those that are not married to a different tax standard?

"I don't like gays. So when someone brings up gays, I am going to make being gay sound the same as me having sex with my mom."

This is the brilliant plan of the retarded bigot.

"Oh, I know what I can do! I can make being gay sound the same as incest!"

What. A. Dumb. Fuck.

Ok. First, fuck off you bigot. Second, fuckoff for supporting an additional layer of discrimination against incestuous relationships. incestuous relationships, like all relationships, can cause harm. But they do not, in and of themselves, cause harm. Third, bestiality never entered my mind, as consent is clearly required to enter into a contract. Fourth, are you saying that if homo sex was illegal, you would be fine with that? Fifth, you failed to address plural marriages. Your answers and omissions leave me to conclude that your quest for "marriage equality" is anything but.

Those are illegal now so they do not do it.
Being gay is not a crime. Not illegal.
Stay on topic.
So are you going to wimp out again or are you going to answer Yes or No to my question?

Being in a relationship with multiple people is not illegal. Neither is being in a relationship with your mother. We are not talking about relationships. We are talking about marriages. Talk about wimping out.

Now are you gonna answer my question or not? Should states recognize and validate with a marriage license three adults that want to get married?

It's an accurate analogy. Homosexuality is not illegal. Homo marriages are.

What is false is the homo push for " marriage equality".

You are correct. There really is no marriage between consenting adults that is illegal.
Thank you.

What is false about this homo push for "marriage equality" is that it only seeks to have legally recognized homo marriages. They could care less about other deviant relationships between consenting adults that are currently in the same boat as the poofters.
First... Couldn't care less. I don't know why but that's a peeve of mine. It's irrelevant but I had to say it.

Second... I agree that there are things about the "push" as you call it that isn't logically sound if it's only about equality. Such as what it's called... Who the hell cares what it's called? You can call it whatever the hell you want... The government can not legislate or force acceptance. It can only make sure that everyone is equal.

"I don't like gays. So when someone brings up gays, I am going to make being gay sound the same as me having sex with my mom."

This is the brilliant plan of the retarded bigot.

Who says I don't like homos? I just want to know why marriage such encompass gay relationships but not plural relationships or incestuous relationships.

The arguments are the same. Sexual relations are not a requirement to marriage. Procreation is not a requirement. It seems that the homo position is that consenting adults should be able to do what they want and have their relationships legally recognized. So why should a 30 year old man and his mother not get the benefits of marriage? Or three people? Why are poofter relationships the only ones special enough to be treated like normal relationships?

Well then, you certainly are going to bat a great deal for "not your fight".....just sayin'
Eh... Quote from a pretty good movie, that I think sums up my stance on this:

What we hold to be right, and good, and true IS right and good and true for all men. Otherwise we're just another robber tribe.

I believe it's my moral responsibility to fight for what I believe in. But that's me, and hardly to be expected of others.

I admit... I smiled when I first read that.

You are correct. There really is no marriage between consenting adults that is illegal.
Thank you.

What is false about this homo push for "marriage equality" is that it only seeks to have legally recognized homo marriages. They could care less about other deviant relationships between consenting adults that are currently in the same boat as the poofters.
First... Couldn't care less. I don't know why but that's a peeve of mine. It's irrelevant but I had to say it.

Second... I agree that there are things about the "push" as you call it that isn't logically sound if it's only about equality. Such as what it's called... Who the hell cares what it's called? You can call it whatever the hell you want... The government can not legislate or force acceptance. It can only make sure that everyone is equal.

Got no issue with anything you have said. But I would add, that the gay marriage push is not about making sure that everyone is equal. It's about making sure the queereyes are treated equally.

Forum List

Back