Gay Marriage Added To Democratic Platform

where did I say it had?

Why is it so difficult to have a conversation without straw men?

You said "Homosexuality is far more harmful than polygamy is to society."

Now....explain that statement....where IS the harm? Where is the GREATER harm?

Looks like another cut and run...

As there is no harm to society from the natural number of humans that are gay, how can anyone explain a falsehood?

Neither do the selfish beliefs of you poofters. If there is no legitimate reason for governments to favor one type of relationship over another then there is no reason why consenting adults should not be able to enter into any arrangement they want and receive the protections of marriage. You homos are not that special.

You remind me of a cornerback we had years ago that always had some lame brain excuse and comeback when facts were laid upon his lap by his position coach.
There was always that label coach put on him and you remind me of him.
DUMBASS is what coach always called him.
It fits you perfectly. You know full well that the criminal code addresses the folks you are speaking of so why the continuous BS?
It is 4th and long Moe. Is this all you have?:badgrin:
No, the criminal code does not address the folks I am talking about. You are avoiding the issue. Two relatives, hell, make it three, want to get married but have no intent to engage in sexual relations. They, like you poofters, merely want the legal incidents of marriage, which have nothing to do with intercourse. Why are homo relationships deserving of the benefits, where these other law abiding citizens are not?

Criminal code does not address beastility and incest that you mentioned earlier?
Quit shitting us Moe. You are a fraud so just admit it and move to the next thread.

I find it really funny that you homos focus on the sexual aspect of relationships you do not prefer, when it is not sexual rights you are after. I also find it funny that you completely avoid the issue of plural relationships. On top of that, cross dressers and mulleted bulldykes are also really funny.

I am a flannel shirt wearing, beer swillin, bourbon sipping, deer huntin, fishin, tobacco chewin, straight white male married for 36 years and Southern by the grace of God.
I have been shot at, beat up and left for dead. Played 4 quarters between the lines against some of the best. I was repoing cars and bounty hunting for cash before you had your face was covered with pimples.
I find it funny you do not know the law. We are a nation of THE LAW, not milk weak religous fools and their changing like the wind religous beliefs.
THE LAW protects the rights of those we may despise the most. THE LAW says homosexuals are legal citizens. Falling in love and being in a committed monogamous relationship with another adult of the same sex is not illegal. What you are stating are sexual crimes that are against THE LAW.
You know it so why the childish BS?
Gay folk do not bother me. Some of the hardest working people I know as I have seen them as law enforcement, prosecutors, attorneys of all kinds, military officers, former team mates that came out decades later, doctors and in all other areas of life.
Take the concrete collar off of your neck and you will feel better. Real freedom is protecting the rights of those you may disagree with.
Gay folks getting married affects you in no way. Get over it.
I believe it is much more like that you are a beerswillin, car stealing, deer killin mulleted lesbian, but that is beside the point. Homos don't bother me either. But you do not seem to understand what is necessary for a legal marriage. Sexual intercourse is not a requirement. Being in love is not a requirement. Being monogamous is not a requirement. So why would you grant to homos that which you would deny to other consenting, law abiding adults? Remove the shit from your bush pushing brain and you will feel better.

Yes I did steal cars legally and it was fun.
But not as much fun as schooling you.

where did I say it had?

Why is it so difficult to have a conversation without straw men?

You are part of society so how has it harmed you?

I had to watch the SAndusky news on ESPN.......thanks to some ffing homo......and I hope all those kids beat the shit out of that fucking pervert.

Sandusky is a pedophile. Bull queers are usually heterosexual and use intimidation, manipulation, force and rewards to get the domination they seek.
They are not human. Sandusky is not prison material. Another bull queer will get him soon after he goes in. Won't last long. Could not happen to a nicer guy!

You remind me of a cornerback we had years ago that always had some lame brain excuse and comeback when facts were laid upon his lap by his position coach.
There was always that label coach put on him and you remind me of him.
DUMBASS is what coach always called him.
It fits you perfectly. You know full well that the criminal code addresses the folks you are speaking of so why the continuous BS?
It is 4th and long Moe. Is this all you have?:badgrin:
No, the criminal code does not address the folks I am talking about. You are avoiding the issue. Two relatives, hell, make it three, want to get married but have no intent to engage in sexual relations. They, like you poofters, merely want the legal incidents of marriage, which have nothing to do with intercourse. Why are homo relationships deserving of the benefits, where these other law abiding citizens are not?

Criminal code does not address beastility and incest that you mentioned earlier?
Quit shitting us Moe. You are a fraud so just admit it and move to the next thread.

Once again, my lil homo friend, I never brought up bestiality. Second, legal marriage is not about sex. I am not sure why this is so hard for you to grasp, except that you are likely a retarded homo. Marriage is about benefits. Sex is not one of them. So tell me again why two related individuals that are breaking no laws against incestuous relationships should be denied those benefits?

And why are you wholly unable to address the issue of plural relationships? And what about individuals that want to have two seperate marriages? What is your rationale for not discriminating against you poofters, that does not appl equally to other consenting adults that wish to have the legal benefits of marriage? What make you so special? Your mulletudinous plumage?

I had to watch the SAndusky news on ESPN.......thanks to some ffing homo......and I hope all those kids beat the shit out of that fucking pervert.

Sandusky is a pedophile. Bull queers are usually heterosexual and use intimidation, manipulation, force and rewards to get the domination they seek.
They are not human. Sandusky is not prison material. Another bull queer will get him soon after he goes in. Won't last long. Could not happen to a nicer guy!
Correction. Sandusky is a homosexual pedophile. He is a male that targeted other males. A H-O-M-O

Sounds like someone got a little rough with you.

Being against equality is not the customary GOP position. Point of fact, the Republican Party was founded solely for the purpose of abolishing slavery. We are the Party of Lincoln.

The Republican Party also passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964 which established the "protected classes" discussed earlier in this topic.

The Republican Party of today has been overrun by bigots, psychos, morons, and hypocrites. This much is true.

Of course, back in those days, the Republicans were the liberals.

Once again, my lil homo friend, I never brought up bestiality. Second, legal marriage is not about sex. I am not sure why this is so hard for you to grasp, except that you are likely a retarded homo. Marriage is about benefits. Sex is not one of them. So tell me again why two related individuals that are breaking no laws against incestuous relationships should be denied those benefits?

And why are you wholly unable to address the issue of plural relationships? And what about individuals that want to have two seperate marriages? What is your rationale for not discriminating against you poofters, that does not appl equally to other consenting adults that wish to have the legal benefits of marriage? What make you so special? Your mulletudinous plumage?

I am not a homo or your friend so quit the continuous BS.
I am special because I am smarter than you.

Correction. Sandusky is a homosexual pedophile. He is a male that targeted other males. A H-O-M-O

How do you know he is a homosexual? Tell us about your inside information.

AP Source: Dems move to formally back gay marriage - Boston.com

The Democratic Party is moving to include support for gay marriage in the official party platform for the first time, a Democratic official said Monday, marking a key milestone for advocates of same-sex unions.

It annoys me when journalists do not name their sources.

The Democratic official would not comment on the exact language of the pro-gay marriage plank approved by the drafting committee. It was unclear if the party would call for any national action to legalize gay marriage.

The National Organization for Marriage, which opposes same-sex unions, said the decision sets up marriage as a defining issue in the presidential election.

"We will rally supporters of traditional marriage to make sure they realize that the outcome of the presidential election may determine the future of marriage in our country," said Brian Brown, the organization's president.

The original source of this news is The Washington Blade:

Retiring gay Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.), who sits on the committee, told the Washington Blade on Monday that the 15-member panel unanimously backed the inclusion of a marriage equality plank after a national hearing over the weekend in Minneapolis, in which several witnesses testified in favor of such language.

“I was part of a unanimous decision to include it,” Frank said. “There was a unanimous decision in the drafting committee to include it in the platform, which I supported, but everybody was for it.”

I guess Barney Frank is the anonymous source in the AP story?

The GOP's unbroken record of supporting the rights of second class citizens is now officially over.

As the OG (Original GOPer) said, "Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal..."

Except for the ones who walk funny and have limp wrists, according to the new GOP gangstas.

Now we are engaged in a great civil rights war, testing whether that nation, or any nation, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure.

And this will be the final nail in democrats campaign coffin. Regardless of what the media--Barack Obama and Joe Biden tries to tell you--the overwhelming majority of Americans believe marriage to be between one woman and one man.

Let's face it--if you can't get very liberal CALIFORNIA to vote for gay marriage--what state will? Californians have voted against gay marriage TWICE. There has been NO STATE that has voted to approve of Gay marriage.

And here's the proof of it--with this last boycott of Chick--Fil--A.

timthumb.php

In case you’ve been living on Mars this month, and aren’t aware of the latest LGBTQ dust-up… In mid-July, Dan Cathy, the president of Chick-fil-A, while being interviewed by an online Baptist journal, said that his company was “very much supportive of the family – the Biblical family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family led-business and we are still married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that.”

There is not a thing in that statement about homosexuality or the topic of Gay Marriage. However, when the quote hit the national media, the LGBTQ lobby went berserk.

I’m reminded of the response to the 1992 Sharon Stone movie, “Basic Instinct.” When the Lesbian community caught wind that the main character was not only guilty, she was BI, they staged protests and threatened a boycott.

Honestly, If your identity is so fragile that anyone portraying it in anything but glowing terms brings you to public protests, maybe you need to re-think your life. If Caucasian Christian Conservative Capitalists were so thin skinned, 90% of the movies put out by Hollywood would incite riots. Fortunately, those kinds of people are too busy paying taxes, to pay much attention to the constant insults.

So, the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, Queer) community decides Chick-fil-A’s President has no business exercising his First Amendment Rights, and set about their attempt to punish him. Facebook posts and Gay chatrooms exploded with indignation, and a PLAN was formed: Tell everyone and their brother what an unfair, mean, hateful group of people the Chick-fil-A family must be, and cut their business out from under them!

Unfortunately, there are far more people in America who define Marriage to mean “one man and one woman,” than the Major Media may have lead them to believe. On the heels of the LGBTQ outcry, millions of work-a-day Americans struck back in their own, subtle way. Sales at Chick-fil-A began an immediate increase. A “Support Chick-fil-A Day” was announced, and people started making plans for lunch and dinner out. At Chick-Fil A.
Chick-fil-A Sales Skyrocket Today, LGBTQ Boycott BACKFIRES | The Guardian Express

Last edited:

I have sent away to prison a few like Sandusky. They are not gay or homosexual.They are straight heterosexual men with a sexual obsession for young boys. Gay folks do not do what he did. He did not do it because he is secretly gay. There is no evidence anywhere that Sandusky was ever attracted to men at any time in his life. He is a bull queer, uses intimidation and reward to attrack his prey.
That case was not about sexual orientation. That case was about raping children.
I would give him a third eye with a 3 inch hole in the back of his head with my Ruger 357 Blackhawk if given the chance. There is no cure for child rapists be they gay or straight.

AP Source: Dems move to formally back gay marriage - Boston.com

The Democratic Party is moving to include support for gay marriage in the official party platform for the first time, a Democratic official said Monday, marking a key milestone for advocates of same-sex unions.

It annoys me when journalists do not name their sources.

The original source of this news is The Washington Blade:

I guess Barney Frank is the anonymous source in the AP story?

The GOP's unbroken record of supporting the rights of second class citizens is now officially over.

As the OG (Original GOPer) said, "Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal..."

Except for the ones who walk funny and have limp wrists, according to the new GOP gangstas.

Now we are engaged in a great civil rights war, testing whether that nation, or any nation, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure.

And this will be the final nail in democrats campaign coffin. Regardless of what the media--Barack Obama and Joe Biden tries to tell you--the overwhelming majority of Americans believe marriage to be between one woman and one man.

Let's face it--if you can't get very liberal CALIFORNIA to vote for gay marriage--what state will? There has been NO STATE that has voted to approve of Gay marriage.

And here's the proof of it--with this last boycott of Chick--Fil--A.

timthumb.php

In case you’ve been living on Mars this month, and aren’t aware of the latest LGBTQ dust-up… In mid-July, Dan Cathy, the president of Chick-fil-A, while being interviewed by an online Baptist journal, said that his company was “very much supportive of the family – the Biblical family unit. We are a family-owned business, a family led-business and we are still married to our first wives. We give God thanks for that.”

There is not a thing in that statement about homosexuality or the topic of Gay Marriage. However, when the quote hit the national media, the LGBTQ lobby went berserk.

I’m reminded of the response to the 1992 Sharon Stone movie, “Basic Instinct.” When the Lesbian community caught wind that the main character was not only guilty, she was BI, they staged protests and threatened a boycott.

Honestly, If your identity is so fragile that anyone portraying it in anything but glowing terms brings you to public protests, maybe you need to re-think your life. If Caucasian Christian Conservative Capitalists were so thin skinned, 90% of the movies put out by Hollywood would incite riots. Fortunately, those kinds of people are too busy paying taxes, to pay much attention to the constant insults.

So, the LGBTQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, Queer) community decides Chick-fil-A’s President has no business exercising his First Amendment Rights, and set about their attempt to punish him. Facebook posts and Gay chatrooms exploded with indignation, and a PLAN was formed: Tell everyone and their brother what an unfair, mean, hateful group of people the Chick-fil-A family must be, and cut their business out from under them!

Unfortunately, there are far more people in America who define Marriage to mean “one man and one woman,” than the Major Media may have lead them to believe. On the heels of the LGBTQ outcry, millions of work-a-day Americans struck back in their own, subtle way. Sales at Chick-fil-A began an immediate increase. A “Support Chick-fil-A Day” was announced, and people started making plans for lunch and dinner out. At Chick-Fil A.
Chick-fil-A Sales Skyrocket Today, LGBTQ Boycott BACKFIRES | The Guardian Express

20 years from now the GOP, my party for 40 years, will see and admit Barry Goldwater was right.
Goldwater warned us of the religous quack kooks.
I support Chik Fil A to be able to say whatever they want and do not support any ban on any store openings as that is wrong.
However, all this was from the start is a publicity stunt to sell more chicken sandwiches.
Selling chicken sandwiches-gay marriage.
Where is the connection?

ARE you SERIOUS....do you know what a homosexual is????? It's a guy buttfucking another guy......Sandusky did this, but to children and I'm guessing all of them were not wanted......maybe you would have had fun in those showers, but those kids didnt.....are you dumb or just stupid?

Those who are in favour of marriage equality are already on the Democratic side and those against it are on the Republican side. I can't imagine this decision does anything more than fire up "conservative" voters.

I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T-S

Believe it or not there is a significant segment of our population who could care less what you do in your personal life but feel marriage is between a man and a woman.

Acceptance of homosexuality sure feels forced on folks these days.

There is fallout from that.

As I am FORCED to accept overgrown Americans, who have CHOSEN* to be larger than optimum height, why complain about gay Americans' CONSTITUTIONAL rights?

*Nobody is BORN tall. ; )

I know you' being a dumbass, but I'll play along....It's a physical characteristic....so HOW would you stop the height, I'm 6'5"....and I still dont gross people like 2 guys playing grabass

ARE you SERIOUS....do you know what a homosexual is????? It's a guy buttfucking another guy......Sandusky did this, but to children and I'm guessing all of them were not wanted......maybe you would have had fun in those showers, but those kids didnt.....are you dumb or just stupid?

How many sexual criminal investigations have you conducted over the last 33 years?

suck one dick, gay for life.....but I'll amend that little diddy to suck one dick, consentually gay for life.....
Did Sandusky have girls? I dont think so, he believed in the man on man defense.....He's queer as a $3 bill

How many sexual criminal investigations have you conducted over the last 33 years?

None, and I'm assuming you have? So because pedophilia is so distasteful, you cant associate it with homosexuality? So in essence truth hurts?
Just so you know, noone is saying the victums are gay, they were preyed upon, but Sandusky is GAY AS HELL.

Forum List

Back