Gay Marriage Added To Democratic Platform

I had to watch the SAndusky news on ESPN.......thanks to some ffing homo......and I hope all those kids beat the shit out of that fucking pervert.

Sandusky is a pedophile. Bull queers are usually heterosexual and use intimidation, manipulation, force and rewards to get the domination they seek.
They are not human. Sandusky is not prison material. Another bull queer will get him soon after he goes in. Won't last long. Could not happen to a nicer guy!

suck one dick, gay for life.....but I'll amend that little diddy to suck one dick, consentually gay for life.....
Did Sandusky have girls? I dont think so, he believed in the man on man defense.....He's queer as a $3 bill

He had a wife dumb ass.
Do you know how juvenile your posts are son?

ARE you SERIOUS....do you know what a homosexual is????? It's a guy buttfucking another guy......Sandusky did this, but to children and I'm guessing all of them were not wanted......maybe you would have had fun in those showers, but those kids didnt.....are you dumb or just stupid?

How many sexual criminal investigations have you conducted over the last 33 years?

None, and I'm assuming you have? So because pedophilia is so distasteful, you cant associate it with homosexuality? So in essence truth hurts?
Just so you know, noone is saying the victums are gay, they were preyed upon, but Sandusky is GAY AS HELL.

Many pedophiles are gay men. Many rapists are gay men that rape women as I have seen a lot of that.
Sandusky never had a gay lover in his life.
You do not know what rape is. He raped all those boys.
Rape is about power. Nothing to do about sexual orientation.
You sure know a hell of a lot about gay men. Tell us about that.

Let's face it--if you can't get very liberal CALIFORNIA to vote for gay marriage--what state will? Californians have voted against gay marriage TWICE. There has been NO STATE that has voted to approve of Gay marriage.
There have been six last I knew. Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, and Vermont.

So... Yeah... Got to keep up on the news there buddy.

Edit: I suppose I should link that.. http://lesbianlife.about.com/cs/wedding/a/wheremarriage.htm

Last edited:
I had to watch the SAndusky news on ESPN.......thanks to some ffing homo......and I hope all those kids beat the shit out of that fucking pervert.

Sandusky is a pedophile. Bull queers are usually heterosexual and use intimidation, manipulation, force and rewards to get the domination they seek.
They are not human. Sandusky is not prison material. Another bull queer will get him soon after he goes in. Won't last long. Could not happen to a nicer guy!

suck one dick, gay for life.....but I'll amend that little diddy to suck one dick, consentually gay for life.....
Did Sandusky have girls? I dont think so, he believed in the man on man defense.....He's queer as a $3 bill

So if you sucked a dick you would be gay for life.
Wow, easily converted aren't you?

Forum List

Back