Gay, Jewish woman claims church blocked her from helping Hurricane Harvey victims

So what does the non-sequitur "breitbart" mean?
Does it mean "I would like to deny it but instead will just snicker at the source"? Or "This makes me uncomfortable so I'll act like it doesnt exist"? Does it mean "i'd like to refute this but it's true so I'll pretend the source makes it untrue"?
Before I humiliate you I'll just give you the chance to explain your silly whining smug reply.

It means he's a little twat and can't refute the information.

I not going to really concern myself with what you think of me. Anyone who has the gal to make those judgements is not worth my time.

Yet you automatically believed what this woman claimed despite not being able to provide evidence of her claim.
Guess you missed my post #69.

You have another case of she said, no proof that he said anything in post 69. Give us more information and the. We can talk otherwise you are a regressive troll.

When I asked TPP for proof that those statements were actually made (video, witnesses, etc), he pointed me toward post #69. It was nothing more than another unsupported claim. I've yet to hear back from him.
Give it a fucking rest Sparky. The Church apologized for a " misunderstanding" so obviously something happened. The pastor invited my partner and I to come to his church and the spirit of the lord would show me the evil of my ways…”

Connect the dots!!

There is no misunderstanding in the big scheme of things. Homosexuals are abominations. She herself has no religion except for a rejection of Christ.
And we are to believe she decided a Christian Church would be the best place to reach out to the world? For the first time in her confused, sad life?

And the pencil necked geek reading the news story begins with "A local church under fire tonight". Under fire by who? That was the intent of course..it is why she called the media. But under fire by who?

BTW the local station once again falsely identified her as a "Vietnam war veteran" in their hopeful story.

Last edited:
I not going to really concern myself with what you think of me. Anyone who has the gal to make those judgements is not worth my time.

Yet you automatically believed what this woman claimed despite not being able to provide evidence of her claim.
Guess you missed my post #69.

You have another case of she said, no proof that he said anything in post 69. Give us more information and the. We can talk otherwise you are a regressive troll.

When I asked TPP for proof that those statements were actually made (video, witnesses, etc), he pointed me toward post #69. It was nothing more than another unsupported claim. I've yet to hear back from him.
Give it a fucking rest Sparky. The Church apologized for a " misunderstanding" so obviously something happened. The pastor invited my partner and I to come to his church and the spirit of the lord would show me the evil of my ways…”

Connect the dots!!

Do you have video of such a statement being made? No, all you have is a unsubstantiated claim by someone you support. That's not proof.

Synagogues in the area. Do jews feed people in an emergency like Christians do? I dont know. But look how many she had to avoid to find a Christian Church to attack.

syn.png

Mosques in the area. Same question.

syn2.png

This was just an opportunity for her and whatever group backed her.

Eva Brunne - Wikipedia

Just because it is on Breitbart doesn't mean the story is false. It is old news, about two years old.

I'm not seeing the point to having a Muslim prayer space in a Christian church, removing the religious symbols is another issue. Her sexual orientation has nothing to do with her ideas to remove religious symbols or creating a Muslim prayer space.

Of course it does. This is the way they work. That one person, one group or one organization would not embrace what they are drives them nuts. The church has always taught that homosexuality is an abomination. Her job is to take that church down. From the inside if necessary.

Synagogues in the area. Do jews feed people in an emergency like Christians do? I dont know. But look how many she had to avoid to find a Christian Church to attack.

View attachment 150535

View attachment 150536

Also, there are many other organizations down in that area helping, the Red Cross for one. Why didn't she go there? It seems that we are not getting the full story, so how can anyone know for sure what was said.

Her sexual orientation has nothing to do with her ideas to remove religious symbols or creating a Muslim prayer space.

Sorry, no. It does. These women led churches are always like this. Their liberal view on sexuality infects every aspect of THEIR church culture.

"An evil tree cannot bring forth good fruit"--Jesus

Btw, I TRUST Breitbart. Can't say the same fot ANY of the MSM.

There are no strong female led churches. They are cut off from grace and spirit and either slowly or rapidly drift from orthodoxy.

Reminds me of a joke Chesterton once told. And old priest lay dying when a young acolyte ran in and exclaimed "The Church of England just appointed a female Bishop!" causing the old priest to sit up in shock and exclaim "The Church of England can ordain bishops now?"
At another time he told the story of a symposium with Anglican, Catholic and Lutheran Bishops. One of the Anglicans was a female. Afterwards the Roman Catholic Bishop was asked "how could you sit next to a female bishop?" And he replied "ahhh she is as much a bishop as any of the others"

But seriously...ever notice when there is a "first" in female episcopacy it is always a lesbian? If anyone calls that a coincidence....

This story made me absolutely sick!! What the hell is wrong with some people who call themselves Christians.

I am not anti Christian by any means, and in fact understand that there are many good and charitable Christians who actually follow in the footsteps of their Christ. Although I am a non believer I respect that. I respect true Christians. In fact I sometimes say that I am a philosophical Christian. Unfortunately to many so called Christians are bigoted assholes. Case in point:

Harvey volunteer claims church fired her for being Jewish, gay

A Friendswood, Texas, woman claims a local church asked her to stop volunteering with Hurricane Harvey victims after learning that she's a Jewish lesbian, according to Channel 2 News.

Carmen Hix told the news station she was hurt by their request, adding that she had nothing but good intentions.

She said that she couldn't sit idly by after Hurricane Harvey hit her native Texas. She took time off from her part time job to focus solely on volunteer efforts.

I took a leave of absence - I work part time - and decided just to do 10 days straight of volunteering," she told Channel 2.

Hix said she started getting questions from the man supervising the chruch's food bank when he noticed she'd been saying "shalom" at the end of prayer each day.

And she is a war vet!!

I was asked about that by the supervisor of the food bank, 'Why do you say shalom?' I said because I'm Jewish," the Vietnam war veteran recalled.

Who wants to defend this stupidity and bigotry?? Who!!??j

The church pastor says it didn't happen and that they wouldn't do such a thing. To be fair, you should have included his denial in your OP.

Perhaps But why would she make up such a story. ? The accused will always
deny the accusation
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a hard time believing it, Ive seen some sporadic bigotry but usually behind it all is fear of the unknown, fear for their safety. The majority reach out and help with everyone and anyone without question.
What some people will do on the "down low" then get away with blows me away these days. maybe someone did do it...and the pastor is covering for them.
Stories like this suck, because you rarely get all the facts.

View attachment 150535

View attachment 150536

Also, there are many other organizations down in that area helping, the Red Cross for one. Why didn't she go there? It seems that we are not getting the full story, so how can anyone know for sure what was said.

Exactly. Ive been in that area for weeks and yes there are dozens of groups helping. Even high school football teams and Bass Fishing clubs in addition to the usual Red Cross and such. Amazing what citizens will do for each other.
This was nothing but an opportunity.

This is bullshit. Stop posting this kind of garbage. No church is going to turn away a volunteer because she's Jewish. You need to get better lies.

This is one of the new tactics these 'new atheists' and assorted mentally ill fetishists are trying out, harassing them n courts; fake 'atheist 'charities' and fags are harassing Christian organizations via 'donations' being turned away; they want to dictate strings attached to their money, and when of course the charities refuse they run attention whoring to the media for not wanting to provide them with PR gimmicks. This sort of fake story is going to become more and more common, as Dawkin's attempts to get PR for the evangelical atheist cult by starting atheist charities has bombed miserably, with hardly any funds raised and scandals associated with them keep turning up. They now want to make little piss ant donations, attach strings to them and then cry and whine to the ever attentive media about being rejected by those heartless Xians n stuff.

I'm an agnostic, I work with local churches and their food banks all the time, they all know me and not one has ever said a thing about it to me. The OP poster is an astro-turfer who runs around posting this sort of fake news rubbish for Da Cause'. This woman was doing something besides just 'volunteering', she was deliberately agitating and doing agit prop nonsense.

Besides, homosexuals need to be kept away from children and teenagers anyway, period, and any organization that fails to do so is being irresponsible and endangering them. These pedo-friendlies are merely trolling.

Last edited:
This story made me absolutely sick!! What the hell is wrong with some people who call themselves Christians.

I am not anti Christian by any means, and in fact understand that there are many good and charitable Christians who actually follow in the footsteps of their Christ. Although I am a non believer I respect that. I respect true Christians. In fact I sometimes say that I am a philosophical Christian. Unfortunately to many so called Christians are bigoted assholes. Case in point:

A Friendswood, Texas, woman claims a local church asked her to stop volunteering with Hurricane Harvey victims after learning that she's a Jewish lesbian, according to Channel 2 News.

Carmen Hix told the news station she was hurt by their request, adding that she had nothing but good intentions.

She said that she couldn't sit idly by after Hurricane Harvey hit her native Texas. She took time off from her part time job to focus solely on volunteer efforts.

I took a leave of absence - I work part time - and decided just to do 10 days straight of volunteering," she told Channel 2.

Hix said she started getting questions from the man supervising the chruch's food bank when he noticed she'd been saying "shalom" at the end of prayer each day.

And she is a war vet!!

I was asked about that by the supervisor of the food bank, 'Why do you say shalom?' I said because I'm Jewish," the Vietnam war veteran recalled.

So you nor she have proof this even happened, yet you already decided it was true?

So you have no "case in point", you are spreading gossip. Now, if the church really had told her that, the church is definitely wrong, however there is no proof and you have her claiming a "supervisor told her."

Seems that your not being fair to the church, it seems you let your bigotry and hate guide you.

It's the latest new gimmick now for harassing Da Evul Xians and getting media attention, demanding they give free advertising to sicko gimps and assorted sex fetishists and help their agendas.

Atheism and charity - Conservapedia

Examining Atheism: Atheists harass an orphanage that refused to agree to accept a donation with a stipulation attached to it

New Atheists Have a History of Trolling with their Donations

And she is a war vet!!

The pastor should bake her a cake

Connect the dots!!

I do connect the dots. Nothing in the the Antichrist lesbian's story makes sense. Her age and her lesbianism are two reasons it's not believing that she was a combat vet. This is a large dispensationalist church meaning it adores Jews as "God's chosen people" and it enjoys "loving the sinner". She could have helped at many synagogues. No pastor this side of a caricature of the most loony fundamentalist church would invite a lesbian to their church and tell them it's to show them their evil ways. Etc.

The pastor apologizing for a "misunderstanding" shows what king of character he has, not the kind to try to harm others. He could have brought accusations against her.

Jews and lesbians have a history of fabricating offenses against them. And, she's both.

You don't "fire" volunteers. Sounds like phony drama.
With an agenda. Bad combo.

Jew. Gay. Christian Church. Gay Jew needs to punish bad Christian Church so make up a story about Harvey and Helping.

Methinks this chick is a liar.
Hopefully, it was just a misunderstanding....

Misunderstanding? If that is the case the woman should have went to the pastor and get clarification and settle it in a peaceful manner, instead she went public to get publicity for her alleged grievance. Someone is clearly lying.

Forum List

Back