Kim Kardashian West pledges $500,000 to Hurricane Harvey victims

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I have no use for her, but this is a big deal. God Bless her and her family. Alot fo credit goes to Kevin Hart for calling the celebs out, even the mayor of Houston thanked him.

Kim Kardashian West pledges $500,000 to Hurricane Harvey victims

After being hit hard by Hurricane Harvey, more than 4,000 National Guard troops have been called to Texas to help rescue victims from devastating floods.

Harvey made landfall Friday night as a category 4 hurricane and lingered as a tropical storm over the weekend.

n an effort to help, many have stepped up, including Kim Kardashian West, comedian Kevin Hart, Texans star JJ Watt and Beyonce, among others.

On Tuesday, Kardashian West tweeted, "Houston we are praying for you! My mom, sisters & I will be donating $500,000 to @redcross and @salvationarmyus today #HoustonStrong."

Follow
Kim Kardashian West

✔@KimKardashian

Houston we are praying for you! My mom, sisters & I will be donating $500,000 to @redcross and @salvationarmyus today #HoustonStrong

11:47 AM - Aug 29, 2017
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Beyonce also released a statement on Monday to The Houston Chronicle, saying, "My heart goes out to my hometown, Houston, and I remain in constant prayer for those affected and for the rescuers who have been so brave and determined to do so much to help ... I am working closely with my team at BeyGOOD as well as my pastor (Rudy Rasmus at St. John's in downtown Houston) to implement a plan to help as many as we can."

Drake took to Instagram to say he was "working with local relief groups to aid and assist the people of Texas in anyway we can and in the most immediate way possible."

Very nice of her. The donation in the long run will pay for itself with the goodwill it buys with her fan base. Nothin wrong with that.

Very nice of her. The donation in the long run will pay for itself with the goodwill it buys with her fan base. Nothin wrong with that.
Yes their fans will love it. They have over 800,000,000 followers on social media. That's 2.5 times the US population. It's stunning that 1/9 of the population of earth have their phones set to alert them when a Kardashian post a message.

Yes their fans will love it. They have over 800,000,000 followers on social media. That's 2.5 times the US population. It's stunning that 1/9 of the population of earth have their phones set to alert them when a Kardashian post a message.
Wonder what percentage are bots for the purpose of driving up their numbers?

Wonder what percentage are bots for the purpose of driving up their numbers?

I'm not sure about the bots, but CNBC says the young Kylie Jenner's Kylie Cosmetics, sold $420 million worth of lipstick & eye-shadow in her business first 18 months. She will surpass sales it took L'Oréal's Lancôme 80 years to achieve. These bitches make more per tweet than the average American makes all year. Do Bots buy Lipstick?

Last edited:
Good for her. Nice to these who can afford to contribute, contributing.

Forum List

Back