Is it me or is the Lord above trying to send new voting instructions to whites?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Ever since Europe got all its racist whites together to VOTE out of Breixt, its been one terror attack after another...uhmmmmmm and the US, my God, btwn Trump the nightmare and all these hurricanes hitting US soil....Uhmmmmm, I'm no religious zelot, but if I were a religious man, I would tell white people, sometin ain't right here....he's hit all your favorite vacations spots, pretty much knocked them off the map, went after the selfish old white jews in Florida, turned Texas into a swimming for all....payback for Charoletteville, comon' yaw know half them rednecks came out of texas, yeah ya did....anyway, I think God is trying to tell white people the next time you vote...you ignorant stupid racist fucks....bring a bible!!

Ever since Europe got all its racist whites together to VOTE out of Breixt, its been one terror attack after another...uhmmmmmm and the US, my God, btwn Trump the nightmare and all these hurricanes hitting US soil....Uhmmmmm, I'm no religious zelot, but if I were a religious man, I would tell white people, sometin ain't right here....he's hit all your favorite vacations spots, pretty much knocked them off the map, went after the selfish old white jews in Florida, turned Texas into a swimming for all....payback for Charoletteville, comon' yaw know half them rednecks came out of texas, yeah ya did....anyway, I think God is trying to tell white people the next time you vote...you ignorant stupid racist fucks....bring a bible!!

I have been hitting the hooch hard and still you are more mental than me!

how is wanting out of Brixit racist?...

Forum List

Back