Gay democrat starts #walkaway...from the democrat party, Ruh Roh Shaggy....

Yep...this might be a problem for the democrats..... democrats who are "Woke" and now are leaving the democrat party......first Kanye, now this guy....

#WalkAway Campaign Urges Fed-Up Democrats to Leave the Party

A new grassroots movement is urging Democrats who are fed up with the ugly direction the party has taken in recent years -- especially since President Trump was elected -- to "walk away." The #WalkAway campaign is "dedicated to sharing the stories of people wh
o can no longer accept the current ideology of liberalism and what the Democratic Party has become," the group's Facebook page states.

Some left long ago. Many of us have recently been “red-pilled”. Some here have wanted to leave for some time, but have feared the consequences they might suffer from friends or family if they walk away.

This group is here to encourage and support those on the left to walk away from the divisive tenets by allowing people to share their stories, or watch the video testimonies and read the posts of others who have walked away.

Brandon Straka aka "The Unsilent Minority" kicked off the campaign with a video on May 26.

"It is my sincere hope that you will join me in this campaign and that we may start a movement in this country -- which not only encourages others to walk away from the divisive left, but also takes back the narrative from the liberal media about what it means to be a conservative in America," Straka says in the video.
------

He said his evolution away from the lies began when he saw a video that exposed the lie that Trump had made fun of a reporter's disability.

"It's a compilation of footage going back to like the nineties," Straka told Harris. "It's him doing that exact same voice, and that exact same gesture numerous times when he's talking about numerous people in numerous situations," he explained.

"The key common thread witj all of them is -- it's a voice and a gesture that he does when he's making fun of someone who's been caught in a lie, or someone who's done something shady or... dishonest and they've gotten caught. It had nothing to do at all with this person's physical disability. Nothing!" Straka exclaimed.

That revelation led to his realization that the media has gotten a lot of stories wrong about Trump -- including his alleged claim that all Mexicans are rapists and his alleged sexual abuse of women.
How stupid. Voting away their own right to exist.

Hardly. Reality: voting for their own self interests and for the government to fulfill its proper role under the Constitution.

Riddle me this: how are gays treated in the Islamic societies? Supporting the Prog agenda is a suicide pact for gays.
Conservative views here on gays are little different than in Middle Eastern Islamic countries. I can’t believe gay people would join that side.

That is absolute poppycock.

Most conservatives just want to be left alone; and are perfectly fine leaving gays alone.

In Muslim countries, they kill gays.

Can you tell the difference?

The younger Dems want a generational change in the party ranks and want fresh blood, duh..The Democratic Party is far from done..

Yep...this might be a problem for the democrats..... democrats who are "Woke" and now are leaving the democrat party......first Kanye, now this guy....

A new grassroots movement is urging Democrats who are fed up with the ugly direction the party has taken in recent years -- especially since President Trump was elected -- to "walk away." The #WalkAway campaign is "dedicated to sharing the stories of people wh
o can no longer accept the current ideology of liberalism and what the Democratic Party has become," the group's Facebook page states.

Some left long ago. Many of us have recently been “red-pilled”. Some here have wanted to leave for some time, but have feared the consequences they might suffer from friends or family if they walk away.

This group is here to encourage and support those on the left to walk away from the divisive tenets by allowing people to share their stories, or watch the video testimonies and read the posts of others who have walked away.

Brandon Straka aka "The Unsilent Minority" kicked off the campaign with a video on May 26.

"It is my sincere hope that you will join me in this campaign and that we may start a movement in this country -- which not only encourages others to walk away from the divisive left, but also takes back the narrative from the liberal media about what it means to be a conservative in America," Straka says in the video.
------

He said his evolution away from the lies began when he saw a video that exposed the lie that Trump had made fun of a reporter's disability.

"It's a compilation of footage going back to like the nineties," Straka told Harris. "It's him doing that exact same voice, and that exact same gesture numerous times when he's talking about numerous people in numerous situations," he explained.

"The key common thread witj all of them is -- it's a voice and a gesture that he does when he's making fun of someone who's been caught in a lie, or someone who's done something shady or... dishonest and they've gotten caught. It had nothing to do at all with this person's physical disability. Nothing!" Straka exclaimed.

That revelation led to his realization that the media has gotten a lot of stories wrong about Trump -- including his alleged claim that all Mexicans are rapists and his alleged sexual abuse of women.

Hardly. Reality: voting for their own self interests and for the government to fulfill its proper role under the Constitution.

Riddle me this: how are gays treated in the Islamic societies? Supporting the Prog agenda is a suicide pact for gays.
Conservative views here on gays are little different than in Middle Eastern Islamic countries. I can’t believe gay people would join that side.

Most conservatives just want to be left alone; and are perfectly fine leaving gays alone.

Conservatives want to take away gay's rights to get married and to remove protections from harm against them. To deny that would expose you as a fraud.

Good, I knew the D. party would start springing extra population leaks from their behavior. Personally, I "walked away" some years ago during the Obama Dark Ages because I saw where my party was headed even then.

------

Conservatives want to take away gay's rights to get married and to remove protections from harm against them. To deny that would expose you as a fraud.

Wanting to preserve the tradition of marriage that has been part of Western Civilization for millennia is not even remotely equivalent to KILLING GAY PEOPLE.

Wanting to preserve the tradition of marriage that has been part of Western Civilization for millennia is not even remotely equivalent to KILLING GAY PEOPLE.
There you go, you just admitted to wanting to harm gay people. Sugarcoat it all you want, you dumb bitch. You are taking an Islamic stance.

A new grassroots movement is urging Democrats who are fed up with the ugly direction the party has taken in recent years -- especially since President Trump was elected -- to "walk away." The #WalkAway campaign is "dedicated to sharing the stories of people who can no longer accept the current ideology of liberalism and what the Democratic Party has become," the group's Facebook page states.

------

Sure. :71:

There you go, you just admitted to wanting to harm gay people. Sugarcoat it all you want, you dumb bitch. You are taking an Islamic stance.

You are seriously cognitively impaired.

Not wanting to support something that somebody else wants is not harming them. But I can understand how a whinging Snowflake Bully such as you would think it is.

Not wanting to support something that somebody else wants is not harming them.
AKA removing a hard-won right from a group of people you and your movement work to punish for existing. Al salam alaykum.

Well, first of all, I'm not involved in any such movement to end gay marriage. I support the concept of civil unions for consenting adults to have legal rights over property, medical decisions, etc.

What I do not support is the idea that someone can use their Gay Status to bludgeon the rights of other people.

A new grassroots movement is urging Democrats who are fed up with the ugly direction the party has taken in recent years -- especially since President Trump was elected -- to "walk away." The #WalkAway campaign is "dedicated to sharing the stories of people who can no longer accept the current ideology of liberalism and what the Democratic Party has become," the group's Facebook page states.

------

That’s because you have your head up your ass and don’t listen to anyone outside of your favorites play list.

AKA removing a hard-won right from a group of people you and your movement work to punish for existing. Al salam alaykum.

Well, first of all, I'm not involved in any such movement to end gay marriage. I support the concept of civil unions for consenting adults to have legal rights over property, medical decisions, etc.

What I do not support is the idea that someone can use their Gay Status to bludgeon the rights of other people.
You are not part of a movement to end gay marriage, you'll just only vote for a person that's part of a movement to end gay marriage. Pathetic. What a coward you are.

You are not part of a movement to end gay marriage, you'll just only vote for a person that's part of a movement to end gay marriage. Pathetic. What a coward you are.

^^^ What a whinging bully hypocrite ^^^

I bet you support the Prog harassment, intimidation, doxxing and death threats aimed at anyone who doesn't support the Prog agenda.

I don't wish to harm or stop anyone from living his own life the way he wishes...as long as he isn't infringing on someone else's right to be left alone. You are the one who wants to intimidate and threaten others.

And you are one of the reasons why #WalkAway is spreading like wildfire.

------

That’s because you have your head up your ass and don’t listen to anyone outside of your favorites play list.
Searched your post history regarding gay people and I see 2 themes from you on the topic. 1 is claiming that the right has never been against gays, then 2nd is you bashing gays and anybody that supports them. Another coward.

I bet you support the Prog harassment, intimidation, doxxing and death threats aimed at anyone who doesn't support the Prog agenda.

I don't wish to harm or stop anyone from living his own life the way he wishes...as long as he isn't infringing on someone else's right to be left alone. You are the one who wants to intimidate and threaten others.

You want to end marriage rights for gay people, even though it affects you in absolutely no way whatsoever. Stop lying.

You want to end marriage rights for gay people, even though it affects you in absolutely no way whatsoever. Stop lying.

I never said any such thing. I support civil unions.

So quit lying.

#walkaway has been going strong on Twitter the last few days and oddly it's not trending. It's curious

I never said any such thing. I support civil unions.

So quit lying.
Oh are we talking about civil union rights? You're a real piece of shit.

------

/------/ "Conservative views here on gays are little different than in Middle Eastern Islamic countries. " There you go again with your Strawman Arguments. You can't prove that for one second. when have conservatives thrown gayes off the roof of buildings or beheaded them? Well what are you waiting for?
strawman-full.jpg

Forum List

Back