Gay democrat starts #walkaway...from the democrat party, Ruh Roh Shaggy....

Well, first of all, I'm not involved in any such movement to end gay marriage. I support the concept of civil unions for consenting adults to have legal rights over property, medical decisions, etc.

What I do not support is the idea that someone can use their Gay Status to bludgeon the rights of other people.
You are not part of a movement to end gay marriage, you'll just only vote for a person that's part of a movement to end gay marriage. Pathetic. What a coward you are.

^^^ What a whinging bully hypocrite ^^^

I bet you support the Prog harassment, intimidation, doxxing and death threats aimed at anyone who doesn't support the Prog agenda.

I don't wish to harm or stop anyone from living his own life the way he wishes...as long as he isn't infringing on someone else's right to be left alone. You are the one who wants to intimidate and threaten others.

And you are one of the reasons why #WalkAway is spreading like wildfire.
You want to end marriage rights for gay people, even though it affects you in absolutely no way whatsoever. Stop lying.

I never said any such thing. I support civil unions.

So quit lying.
Oh are we talking about civil union rights? You're a real piece of shit.

You're so full of excrement your eyes are solid brown.

Me: leave people alone to live their own lives.

You: use the full force of the federal government to force people to act against their own wills.

Yep...this might be a problem for the democrats..... democrats who are "Woke" and now are leaving the democrat party......first Kanye, now this guy....

#WalkAway Campaign Urges Fed-Up Democrats to Leave the Party

A new grassroots movement is urging Democrats who are fed up with the ugly direction the party has taken in recent years -- especially since President Trump was elected -- to "walk away." The #WalkAway campaign is "dedicated to sharing the stories of people who can no longer accept the current ideology of liberalism and what the Democratic Party has become," the group's Facebook page states.

Some left long ago. Many of us have recently been “red-pilled”. Some here have wanted to leave for some time, but have feared the consequences they might suffer from friends or family if they walk away.

This group is here to encourage and support those on the left to walk away from the divisive tenets by allowing people to share their stories, or watch the video testimonies and read the posts of others who have walked away.

Brandon Straka aka "The Unsilent Minority" kicked off the campaign with a video on May 26.

"It is my sincere hope that you will join me in this campaign and that we may start a movement in this country -- which not only encourages others to walk away from the divisive left, but also takes back the narrative from the liberal media about what it means to be a conservative in America," Straka says in the video.
------

He said his evolution away from the lies began when he saw a video that exposed the lie that Trump had made fun of a reporter's disability.

"It's a compilation of footage going back to like the nineties," Straka told Harris. "It's him doing that exact same voice, and that exact same gesture numerous times when he's talking about numerous people in numerous situations," he explained.

"The key common thread witj all of them is -- it's a voice and a gesture that he does when he's making fun of someone who's been caught in a lie, or someone who's done something shady or... dishonest and they've gotten caught. It had nothing to do at all with this person's physical disability. Nothing!" Straka exclaimed.

That revelation led to his realization that the media has gotten a lot of stories wrong about Trump -- including his alleged claim that all Mexicans are rapists and his alleged sexual abuse of women.
How stupid. Voting away their own right to exist.

Hardly. Reality: voting for their own self interests and for the government to fulfill its proper role under the Constitution.

Riddle me this: how are gays treated in the Islamic societies? Supporting the Prog agenda is a suicide pact for gays.
Conservative views here on gays are little different than in Middle Eastern Islamic countries. I can’t believe gay people would join that side.
/------/ "Conservative views here on gays are little different than in Middle Eastern Islamic countries. " There you go again with your Strawman Arguments. You can't prove that for one second. when have conservatives thrown gayes off the roof of buildings or beheaded them? Well what are you waiting for?
View attachment 202225

BlackFlagFool thinks not baking a cake is the equivalent of stoning someone to death.

Yep...this might be a problem for the democrats..... democrats who are "Woke" and now are leaving the democrat party......first Kanye, now this guy....

A new grassroots movement is urging Democrats who are fed up with the ugly direction the party has taken in recent years -- especially since President Trump was elected -- to "walk away." The #WalkAway campaign is "dedicated to sharing the stories of people who can no longer accept the current ideology of liberalism and what the Democratic Party has become," the group's Facebook page states.

Some left long ago. Many of us have recently been “red-pilled”. Some here have wanted to leave for some time, but have feared the consequences they might suffer from friends or family if they walk away.

This group is here to encourage and support those on the left to walk away from the divisive tenets by allowing people to share their stories, or watch the video testimonies and read the posts of others who have walked away.

Brandon Straka aka "The Unsilent Minority" kicked off the campaign with a video on May 26.

"It is my sincere hope that you will join me in this campaign and that we may start a movement in this country -- which not only encourages others to walk away from the divisive left, but also takes back the narrative from the liberal media about what it means to be a conservative in America," Straka says in the video.
------

He said his evolution away from the lies began when he saw a video that exposed the lie that Trump had made fun of a reporter's disability.

"It's a compilation of footage going back to like the nineties," Straka told Harris. "It's him doing that exact same voice, and that exact same gesture numerous times when he's talking about numerous people in numerous situations," he explained.

"The key common thread witj all of them is -- it's a voice and a gesture that he does when he's making fun of someone who's been caught in a lie, or someone who's done something shady or... dishonest and they've gotten caught. It had nothing to do at all with this person's physical disability. Nothing!" Straka exclaimed.

That revelation led to his realization that the media has gotten a lot of stories wrong about Trump -- including his alleged claim that all Mexicans are rapists and his alleged sexual abuse of women.

Hardly. Reality: voting for their own self interests and for the government to fulfill its proper role under the Constitution.

Riddle me this: how are gays treated in the Islamic societies? Supporting the Prog agenda is a suicide pact for gays.
Conservative views here on gays are little different than in Middle Eastern Islamic countries. I can’t believe gay people would join that side.
/------/ "Conservative views here on gays are little different than in Middle Eastern Islamic countries. " There you go again with your Strawman Arguments. You can't prove that for one second. when have conservatives thrown gayes off the roof of buildings or beheaded them? Well what are you waiting for?
View attachment 202225
Conservatives either laugh or express indifference when those rare stories come out. Then they go right back to opposing gay rights and demonizing gay people.

------

View attachment 202225
Conservatives either laugh or express indifference when those rare stories come out. Then they go right back to opposing gay rights and demonizing gay people.

Could you possibly be a more disingenuous hack?

------

View attachment 202225
/----/ "Conservatives either laugh or express indifference" Liberals invented AIDS to reduce the excess population of the gay community which is even worse.
conspiracy_nut.jpg

View attachment 202225

The irony

View attachment 202225

The irony

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection ^^^

Not wanting to support something that somebody else wants is not harming them.
AKA removing a hard-won right from a group of people you and your movement work to punish for existing. Al salam alaykum.

It wasn't a hard won right...that would need a majority of voters voting for it....getting 5, politically appointed lawyers on the Supreme court to over rule the majority of Americans on the issue is not hard won...

AKA removing a hard-won right from a group of people you and your movement work to punish for existing. Al salam alaykum.

It wasn't a hard won right...that would need a majority of voters voting for it....getting 5, politically appointed lawyers on the Supreme court to over rule the majority of Americans on the issue is not hard won...
It took decades of fighting. Now blow it out yer ass, bitch.

Duly noting your ASS obsession.

You appear to be struggling with enormous anger issues. Here, comfort yourself with an Obamafice.

blow-up-barack-sex-doll.jpg

To get one swing vote on the Supreme Court out of 320 million people...not hard won.... winning would have been getting a majority in Congress...where laws are actually made, to make it law.....you pussied out and went to the court.....wimps...

Duly noting your ASS obsession.

You appear to be struggling with enormous anger issues. Here, comfort yourself with an Obamafice.

View attachment 202240
You again? Like a puppy, desperate for my attention.

To find their way back to power, Democrats must kiss-and-make-up with White Straight Christian America.

That means throwing Illegal Aliens under the bus.

That means throwing Gays under the bus.

That means throwing Muslims under the bus.

And getting back to basics.

Trouble is, they have lost the ability to recognize the underlying cause of their difficulties; deluding themselves that it's everybody's fault but their own.

The Democrats need fewer candy-asses and more hard-asses... but most of the latter have already jumped ship in disgust.

A new grassroots movement is urging Democrats who are fed up with the ugly direction the party has taken in recent years -- especially since President Trump was elected -- to "walk away." The #WalkAway campaign is "dedicated to sharing the stories of people wh
o can no longer accept the current ideology of liberalism and what the Democratic Party has become," the group's Facebook page states.

------

That is absolute poppycock.

Most conservatives just want to be left alone; and are perfectly fine leaving gays alone.

In Muslim countries, they kill gays.

Can you tell the difference?
Let a gay person step off the Democrat plantation, watch out for the name calling.

A new grassroots movement is urging Democrats who are fed up with the ugly direction the party has taken in recent years -- especially since President Trump was elected -- to "walk away." The #WalkAway campaign is "dedicated to sharing the stories of people wh
o can no longer accept the current ideology of liberalism and what the Democratic Party has become," the group's Facebook page states.

------

That is absolute poppycock.

Most conservatives just want to be left alone; and are perfectly fine leaving gays alone.

In Muslim countries, they kill gays.

Can you tell the difference?
Let a gay person step off the Democrat plantation, watch out for the name calling.

Or worse.

Depraved militants fighting for the Islamic State in Syria have brutally stoned two gay men to death only seconds after they were photographed embracing and 'forgiving' them.

The shocking images were taken in ISIS-held territory in the province of Homs and show the two accused men being savagely executed by up to four jihadis.

ISIS killers hug men accused of being gay before stoning them death | Daily Mail Online

Well, first of all, I'm not involved in any such movement to end gay marriage. I support the concept of civil unions for consenting adults to have legal rights over property, medical decisions, etc.

What I do not support is the idea that someone can use their Gay Status to bludgeon the rights of other people.
You are not part of a movement to end gay marriage, you'll just only vote for a person that's part of a movement to end gay marriage. Pathetic. What a coward you are.
I have heard Trump say anything about ending gay marriage.

I have heard Trump say anything about ending gay marriage.
Yeah, Trump's just filling 100% of the positions that can end gay marriage with people who vehemently oppose gay marriage. But naaaahh he LOVES the gays!

Idiot.

^^^ What a whinging bully hypocrite ^^^

I bet you support the Prog harassment, intimidation, doxxing and death threats aimed at anyone who doesn't support the Prog agenda.

I don't wish to harm or stop anyone from living his own life the way he wishes...as long as he isn't infringing on someone else's right to be left alone. You are the one who wants to intimidate and threaten others.

And you are one of the reasons why #WalkAway is spreading like wildfire.
You want to end marriage rights for gay people, even though it affects you in absolutely no way whatsoever. Stop lying.

I never said any such thing. I support civil unions.

So quit lying.
I also supported civil unions, but they got marriage. I didn't particularly like it, but I didn't pull a liberal. You know, the way they lost it after the election.
26903642_1738835549502169_5211839521746561127_n.jpg

Forum List

Back