Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

And you implies I was a white supremacist, moron. Just trying to help you narrow down your own bigotted thoughts that is all...

Stormfront isn't just for white supremacists, you know. They don't like Jews, gays, etc.

Uh dumbass... They don't accept black folks, they're not called white nationalists for no reason at all.

Stormfront is a website....are you saying that they have complete control over who reads the site and approves of stuff on the site and if you are black, you can't even look at it? Pardon me while I LOL over that one. :lol:

Uh oh, this business is in deep shit now (pun sorta not intended).

What the hell is "really possum eyed"?

Doesn't matter, the owner sated he knows "what my freedoms are", obviously does not want to "share". A boycott will help him, he'll be "free" 24 hours a day : )

Boycott? I think his business will increase. Wanna know why?....I think this is a hoax.
Or, the men were acting in an inappropriate manner to make a political statement.
I don't believe for a moment what the huffpo report states is true.
If it were, the main stream media would have jumped all over this.
There'd be tv trucks from NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC and CNN....swarming the place.

:lol: He puts that sign up, ALL those Texans will be watching then and talking about it. :lol:
That's the idea.

Just not with the end-result that you might be hoping for.

Are you kidding? So called anti-gay people LOVE to watch and talk about it and think about it. Just look at all the gay sex talk here from people who "supposedly" don't like gays. :D
If that's what it takes (believing that) to get you through the day...

I smell a set up.

The couple had probably "heard" about the place, so they went in with the intent to purposely "act up" a bit in order to be thrown out, or told not to return.
They'll now file a lawsuit claiming discrimination, hoping to either get money or get the placed closed down or both.

Let them sue. I'd immediately file a counter suit for harassment.
And there would be 20 attorneys lined up to take my case pro bono.
Fuck these flaming liberals. I'm sick and tired of this PC police state bullshit where the lefty loons don't get their way and line up at the court house.

And you implies I was a white supremacist, moron. Just trying to help you narrow down your own bigotted thoughts that is all...

Well, you say you are not biased against Americans with African heritage....now work on your bigotry against gay Americans.

I am biased towards sanity, and I will stay that way.

Good, you still need to work on the bias against gay Americans.

Stormfront isn't just for white supremacists, you know. They don't like Jews, gays, etc.

Uh dumbass... They don't accept black folks, they're not called white nationalists for no reason at all.

Stormfront is a website....are you saying that they have complete control over who reads the site and approves of stuff on the site and if you are black, you can't even look at it? Pardon me while I LOL over that one. :lol:

She insinuated that if my findings were published, it'd be on stormfront...I informed her I am black so that's impossible. You're a retard for reading into it to the point you have...but no one ever claimed dikes were smart.

You mean "life, liberty, and....." to those you decide deserve it. Unless the guys were obscene in their affection, who is he to judge? Obviously, he watches to see who touches who with their kegs, the food, service & health standards of the place must be of no concern to this dimwit. He can run a private club perhaps but when taxpayer money goes for his "freedoms" of public police & fire protection, he must serve the public.
No problem.

The owner can just hang a "Fudge Packers and Carpet Munchers Table" sign over where they're sitting.

Just to give decent folk fair warning, and so that parents can warn their kids to stay away from the Bad, Strange People at that table, and not to look at Wicked Things.
:lol: He puts that sign up, ALL those Texans will be watching then and talking about it. :lol:
Do you think you have a right to act out in a private establishment with absolutely no repercussions?

That's the idea.

Just not with the end-result that you might be hoping for.

Are you kidding? So called anti-gay people LOVE to watch and talk about it and think about it. Just look at all the gay sex talk here from people who "supposedly" don't like gays. :D
If that's what it takes (believing that) to get you through the day...

All I have to do is read all the detailed talk about gay sex on this site from people who are supposedly anti-gay. You guys eat that stuff up....no pun intended. :D

She insinuated that if my findings were published, it'd be on stormfront...I informed her I am black so that's impossible. You're a retard for reading into it to the point you have...but no one ever claimed dikes were smart.

So...you'd tell Stormfront you're black if you wanted to submit an anti-gay thread to them? :lol: This is getting better and better. Pray, DO continue. :D

No problem.

The owner can just hang a "Fudge Packers and Carpet Munchers Table" sign over where they're sitting.

Just to give decent folk fair warning, and so that parents can warn their kids to stay away from the Bad, Strange People at that table, and not to look at Wicked Things.
Do you think you have a right to act out in a private establishment with absolutely no repercussions?

Act out. How did the couple act out? Make sure you are accurate on what they did.

Uh oh, this business is in deep shit now (pun sorta not intended).

HUFFPOSTNewsEntertainmentLifestyleTech & InnovationAll Sections*LoginFeedbackView DesktopTermsPrivacy PolicyCopyright © 2014 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. | "The Huffington Post" is a registered trademark of TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc. All rights reserved.

Cavan SieczkowskiThe Huffington Post05/29/14 11:08 AM ET

A gay couple says they were asked not to return to a Texas restaurant because they "don't serve fags" there.

Collin Dewberry and Kelly Williams ate breakfast at*Big Earl's Bait House and Galley Cafe*in Pittsburgh, Texas, on Tuesday, May 27, but after paying the bill, they said they were met with hate, KLTV reports. The couple said a waitress, who happened to be owner Earl Cheney's daughter, told them*"We don't serve fags here,"*before saying: “Here at Big Earl’s we like for men to act like men and for ladies to act like ladies, so we want you to never return.”

A sign posted on the restaurant's door has a similar message.

“She’s a young lady, didn’t know what else to say, and they just kept on and she finally said we just don’t like fags," Earl Cheney told KLTV. He said he has no problem with gays dining at his restaurant, as long as they follow his policy: “You’re welcome to come and eat, but a man act like a man and a woman act like a woman ... That a man’s supposed to stand up and be a leader. He’s not supposed to be a woman. He’s not supposed to come in here in a dress.”

Cheney said the*couple had been acting inappropriately, with one putting his leg on the other. He told CBS affiliate KRLD that one looked "really possum eyed at me." He said he doesn't plan to discipline his daughter but thinks the parents of Dewberry and Williams should "teach 'em how to act in public."

He also maintains he is not a bigot.

“Homosexuality, Blacks, Hispanics they all come in here — everybody comes in here to eat. I’ve served my country for over 20 years, I know what my freedoms are," Cheney told KRLD. “I’m not gonna have people coming in here with their butt showing; I’m not gonna have people coming in here naked; I’m not gonna have people coming in here having sex on the tables.”

Since news of the incident surfaced,*Big Earl's Yelp page*has been flooded with negative comments and one-star reviews, as well as a photo of the late Westboro Baptist Church founder Fred Phelps with the text "Fred Phelps Seal of Approval."

"One putting his leg on the other...."

THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!! OMIGOD! OMIGOD! OMIGOD!

I wonder what they do when a man puts his leg on a woman's leg...or a woman puts her leg on a man's leg.....do they freak out then too?

Geez, are we going to have to spend the next millennium listening to sodomite couples whine about being disrespected by waitresses?

We are tired of the bullshit, bodey. We don't like what you do, but we tolerate it anyway because there are more important things in life than faggotry. Then you want to impose ACCEPTANCE rather than tolerance on our children...that's where you cross the line. Your lifestyle is detrimental to society and should NOT be accepted. and don't give me the "they said the same thing about interracial marriage" crap.. Two people of the opposite sex, regardless of skin color...have the potential to keep the human race going. Embracing faggotry is embracing the suicide of the human race. We will tolerate, but you'll never get approval. Deal with it or keep insulting normal people until they go full on against you and yours. Stfu and do you...stay out of our children's schools:

parents are to teach children values & morals, not schools..and definitley not perverts like you & your dumb ass supporters.

So...you'd tell Stormfront you're black if you wanted to submit an anti-gay thread to them? :lol: This is getting better and better. Pray, DO continue. :D
No.. I'm saying Im black so Id have nothing to do with stormfront, goofball. You're slower than the average dike.

We are tired of the bullshit, bodey. We don't like what you do, but we tolerate it anyway because there are more important things in life than faggotry. Then you want to impose ACCEPTANCE rather than tolerance on our children...that's where you cross the line. Your lifestyle is detrimental to society and should NOT be accepted. and don't give me the "they said the same thing about interracial marriage" crap.. Two people of the opposite sex, regardless of skin color...have the potential to keep the human race going. Embracing faggotry is embracing the suicide of the human race. We will tolerate, but you'll never get approval. Deal with it or keep insulting normal people until they go full on against you and yours. Stfu and do you...stay out of our children's schools:

parents are to teach children values & morals, not schools..and definitley not perverts like you & your dumb ass supporters.

It is genetic variance, there will be no end to heterosexuality. And Big Earl will not let KLTV see his "video" according to one artcle, online. If the guys did something obscene, toss them out if they do not stop after warning. But letting them eat, and pay, THEN telling them not to come back is wrong. Big Earl had no problem taking their money, obviously. Why not just state "we do not allow displays of affection from adults" instead of making an issue of their sexual orientation?

I'm sick of the PDAs from from the gays myself. I dont hang all over my wife in public,why should I put up with it from gays?
It's one thing to do it in a gay bar. Thats your business,but to throw it in the face of 99% percent of the population who "doesnt swing that way" is totally disrespectful.
I experienced it at Bakers St Pub with my 75 year old mother the other day. Just about went to the management and blew a gasket.
Show a little fucken respect!!

I want you to run for president, my fellow African-American friend. And I don't care what party with which you identify.

Having J.C. Watts, Lynn Swann or Montel Williams as your veep would be awesome, too.

FTR, I am myself white.

And I'd up-rep ya, but I'm outta gas right now. Will hit you with a rep at midnight :thup:

Forum List

Back