Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

Now I remember which character Fox played.."Wanda". If you look at that character's usual look, that is "possum eyed". Al Franken has the normal everyday less exaggerated "possum eyes", he's probably a faggot...because Sams the football queen has the same look. If someone would like to post visual aids to illustrate & enlighten these liberals(even though if they have actually seen a fag, they'd notice it right away)feel free to.

Since noticing that possum eyed look is almost universal with every faggot...I tend to believe that maybe after all, homosexuality is genetic.

All those folks with down syndrome have a similiar look & it's a genetic disorder...same may apply to fags & their "possum eyes".

That is most inane post yet. Yeah, J. Edgar Hoover & Ellen Degeneres, like twins......:cuckoo:
I was talking about FAGGOTS, not dikes. And you know the look I am talking about obviously, or you wouldn't have tried to use such a retarded retort as you did. All faggots will get that look...it's universal. You've seen it if you've been around a fag, it's irrefutable.

It's an even bigger shame that LGBTs feel the need to stick their sexualities in the faces of those who don't want them stuck there.

That's what opens the door for the extremes.

"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" — the American way.

You mean "life, liberty, and....." to those you decide deserve it. Unless the guys were obscene in their affection, who is he to judge? Obviously, he watches to see who touches who with their kegs, the food, service & health standards of the place must be of no concern to this dimwit. He can run a private club perhaps but when taxpayer money goes for his "freedoms" of public police & fire protection, he must serve the public.
No problem.

The owner can just hang a "Fudge Packers and Carpet Munchers Table" sign over where they're sitting.

Just to give decent folk fair warning, and so that parents can warn their kids to stay away from the Bad, Strange People at that table, and not to look at Wicked Things.

I will conclude you are making rude jokes....if you are not, here is an ideal country for you, TODAY'S Russia. Theocrats control.......an 19th century dream come true, with plenty of nukes.

To the liberal who doesn't know what "possum eyed" means...Al Franken has possum eyes..it's called that because it looks like the person(usually a faggot)is looking down their nose at you in a half way crossed-eyed type way. Usually fags are the only ones who can contort their faces and eyes to look this way..however Jamie Fox used to do a great job of displaying the homo-centric "possum eyes" when be portrayed ghetto black women & queers. Martin Lawrence did a good example when he played "Shenanay".

Look up franken's normal look to see what possum eyed looks like 24/7

Well...no wonder...when the owner probably needs to be looked down to. :D

It's an even bigger shame that LGBTs feel the need to stick their sexualities in the faces of those who don't want them stuck there.

That's what opens the door for the extremes.

"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" — the American way.

You mean "life, liberty, and....." to those you decide deserve it. Unless the guys were obscene in their affection, who is he to judge? Obviously, he watches to see who touches who with their kegs, the food, service & health standards of the place must be of no concern to this dimwit. He can run a private club perhaps but when taxpayer money goes for his "freedoms" of public police & fire protection, he must serve the public.
No problem.

The owner can just hang a "Fudge Packers and Carpet Munchers Table" sign over where they're sitting.

Just to give decent folk fair warning, and so that parents can warn their kids to stay away from the Bad, Strange People at that table, and not to look at Wicked Things.
:lol: He puts that sign up, ALL those Texans will be watching then and talking about it. :lol:

My guess is that these people went into that restaurant solely to cause trouble and get a reaction. It is a shame that gays have to define their homosexuality with an in your face attitude and exhibitionism. Nothing more than a political effort by the gay left. Now, I bet this restaurant actually increases sales.
If they were only there to make a scene, then to me, they deserved getting thrown out. Getting removed is what is supposed to be done to a person or group when they decide to disturb the peace.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Now I remember which character Fox played.."Wanda". If you look at that character's usual look, that is "possum eyed". Al Franken has the normal everyday less exaggerated "possum eyes", he's probably a faggot...because Sams the football queen has the same look. If someone would like to post visual aids to illustrate & enlighten these liberals(even though if they have actually seen a fag, they'd notice it right away)feel free to.

Since noticing that possum eyed look is almost universal with every faggot...I tend to believe that maybe after all, homosexuality is genetic.

All those folks with down syndrome have a similiar look & it's a genetic disorder...same may apply to fags & their "possum eyes".

That is most inane post yet. Yeah, J. Edgar Hoover & Ellen Degeneres, like twins......:cuckoo:
I was talking about FAGGOTS, not dikes. And you know the look I am talking about obviously, or you wouldn't have tried to use such a retarded retort as you did. All faggots will get that look...it's universal. You've seen it if you've been around a fag, it's irrefutable.

Your study was published in what journal? Stormfront? :D

To the liberal who doesn't know what "possum eyed" means...Al Franken has possum eyes..it's called that because it looks like the person(usually a faggot)is looking down their nose at you in a half way crossed-eyed type way. Usually fags are the only ones who can contort their faces and eyes to look this way..however Jamie Fox used to do a great job of displaying the homo-centric "possum eyes" when be portrayed ghetto black women & queers. Martin Lawrence did a good example when he played "Shenanay".

Look up franken's normal look to see what possum eyed looks like 24/7

Well...no wonder...when the owner probably needs to be looked down to. :D
That'd work but they get that look regardless if you're putting them in their place or they're sitting across from you, legs crossed, trying to look good for an interview...let me tell you what, it makes them look bad, not good. That look in their eyes and face just reads "I am a phoney" and "My soul is gone, This body is on autopilot". Dead eyes even when they smile... Kinda creepy

I'm black.

Straight couple kissing.....nothing

Gay couple kissing..."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple holding hands...nothing

Gay couple holding hands...."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple playing footsie under the table...nothing

Gay couple playing footsie under the table..."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple gets ready to leave restaurant...nothing

Gay couple get ready to leave restaurant...."We don't like gays...don't come back."

Gay couple looks at restaurant owner like he's from the 18th century, or from Iran.

Restaurant owner complains.."OMIGOD! THEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE A POSSUM!"

Texas....what fun!:eusa_clap:

I'm black.

And? Bigotry knows no skin color.

I'm black.

And blacks can't be discriminatory, can they? :doubt:

Straight couple kissing.....nothing

Gay couple kissing..."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple holding hands...nothing

Gay couple holding hands...."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple playing footsie under the table...nothing

Gay couple playing footsie under the table..."OMIGOD! THEY'RE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS!"

Straight couple gets ready to leave restaurant...nothing

Gay couple get ready to leave restaurant...."We don't like gays...don't come back."

Gay couple looks at restaurant owner like he's from the 18th century, or from Iran.

Restaurant owner complains.."OMIGOD! THEY LOOKED AT ME LIKE A POSSUM!"

Texas....what fun!:eusa_clap:
No, the restaurant owner is from 21st Century America.

The homosexuals, however, are from 21st Century Fantasy-Land.

Deluding themselves that they're mainstream.

No problem.

:lol: He puts that sign up, ALL those Texans will be watching then and talking about it. :lol:
That's the idea.

Just not with the end-result that you might be hoping for.

Last edited:
Maybe they have those types of eyes because over half of faggots are meth addicts too...but who knows?

Really? You have some proof of that one, eh?

(San Diego, for the longest time was considered the Meth Capital of the U.S....it was mostly the trailer trash out in East County that made it that way....the hetero trailer trash popping out kids and endangering them with in home meth labs)

[SIZE="42]No problem.

The owner can just hang a "[I]Fudge Packers and Carpet Munchers Table[/I]" sign over where they're sitting.

Just to give decent folk fair warning, and so that parents can warn their kids to stay away from the Bad, Strange People at that table, and not to look at Wicked Things.[/SIZE][/quote]
:lol: He puts that sign up, ALL those Texans will be watching then and talking about it. :lol:[/QUOTE]
[SIZE="3"]That's the idea.

Just not with the end-result that you might be hoping for.
[/SIZE]

Are you kidding? So called anti-gay people LOVE to watch and talk about it and think about it. Just look at all the gay sex talk here from people who "supposedly" don't like gays. :D

Forum List

Back