Gay Couple Says Waitress Told Them 'We Don't Serve Fags Here'

I smell a set up.

The couple had probably "heard" about the place, so they went in with the intent to purposely "act up" a bit in order to be thrown out, or told not to return.
They'll now file a lawsuit claiming discrimination, hoping to either get money or get the placed closed down or both.

I smell a set up.

The couple had probably "heard" about the place, so they went in with the intent to purposely "act up" a bit in order to be thrown out, or told not to return.
They'll now file a lawsuit claiming discrimination, hoping to either get money or get the placed closed down or both.

I think in Texas it is legal to discriminate against assholes.

To the liberal who doesn't know what "possum eyed" means...Al Franken has possum eyes..it's called that because it looks like the person(usually a faggot)is looking down their nose at you in a half way crossed-eyed type way. Usually fags are the only ones who can contort their faces and eyes to look this way..however Jamie Fox used to do a great job of displaying the homo-centric "possum eyes" when be portrayed ghetto black women & queers. Martin Lawrence did a good example when he played "Shenanay".

Look up franken's normal look to see what possum eyed looks like 24/7

I smell a set up.

Why is it always a "set up" when some bigoted twerp shows his hand? Those gay Americans pay the same taxes he does; will he question the sexual orientation of the police that must protect his "freedoms", excuse me, HIS freedoms?

It is a shame that those who do not like gays have to define their dislike with an in your face attitude and exhibitionism.

It's an even bigger shame that LGBTs feel the need to stick their sexualities in the faces of those who don't want them stuck there.

That's what opens the door for the extremes.

"Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" — the American way.

My guess is that these people went into that restaurant solely to cause trouble and get a reaction. It is a shame that gays have to define their homosexuality with an in your face attitude and exhibitionism. Nothing more than a political effort by the gay left. Now, I bet this restaurant actually increases sales.

Surprised they didnt wear ass less chaps. You know,so they would fit in in Texas.

I smell a set up. The couple had probably "heard" about the place, so they went in with the intent to purposely "act up" a bit in order to be thrown out, or told not to return. They'll now file a lawsuit claiming discrimination, hoping to either get money or get the placed closed down or both.
Oh, if only those fudge packers had tried that at a Mafia-connected restaurant...

This would also be one of those rare alignments of the stars where having Muslim Fundamentalist management would do just as well...

Last edited:
It is a shame that those who do not like gays have to define their dislike with an in your face attitude and exhibitionism.

It's an even bigger shame that LGBTs feel the need to stick their sexualities in the faces of those who don't want them stuck there.

You mean "life, liberty, and....." to those you decide deserve it. Unless the guys were obscene in their affection, who is he to judge? Obviously, he watches to see who touches who with their kegs, the food, service & health standards of the place must be of no concern to this dimwit. He can run a private club perhaps but when taxpayer money goes for his "freedoms" of public police & fire protection, he must serve the public.

You mean "life, liberty, and....." to those you decide deserve it. Unless the guys were obscene in their affection, who is he to judge? Obviously, he watches to see who touches who with their kegs, the food, service & health standards of the place must be of no concern to this dimwit. He can run a private club perhaps but when taxpayer money goes for his "freedoms" of public police & fire protection, he must serve the public.
No problem.

The owner can just hang a "Fudge Packers and Carpet Munchers Table" sign over where they're sitting.

Just to give decent folk fair warning, and so that parents can warn their kids to stay away from the Bad, Strange People at that table, and not to look at Wicked Things.

Last edited:
Now I remember which character Fox played.."Wanda". If you look at that character's usual look, that is "possum eyed". Al Franken has the normal everyday less exaggerated "possum eyes", he's probably a faggot...because Sams the football queen has the same look. If someone would like to post visual aids to illustrate & enlighten these liberals(even though if they have actually seen a fag, they'd notice it right away)feel free to.

Since noticing that possum eyed look is almost universal with every faggot...I tend to believe that maybe after all, homosexuality is genetic.

All those folks with down syndrome have a similiar look & it's a genetic disorder...same may apply to fags & their "possum eyes".

I smell a set up. The couple had probably "heard" about the place, so they went in with the intent to purposely "act up" a bit in order to be thrown out, or told not to return. They'll now file a lawsuit claiming discrimination, hoping to either get money or get the placed closed down or both.

Oh, if only those fudge packers had tried that at a Mafia-connected restaurant...

:badgrin:

This would also be one of those rare alignments of the stars where having Muslim Fundamentalist management would do just as well...

Now I remember which character Fox played.."Wanda". If you look at that character's usual look, that is "possum eyed". Al Franken has the normal everyday less exaggerated "possum eyes", he's probably a faggot...because Sams the football queen has the same look. If someone would like to post visual aids to illustrate & enlighten these liberals(even though if they have actually seen a fag, they'd notice it right away)feel free to.

Since noticing that possum eyed look is almost universal with every faggot...I tend to believe that maybe after all, homosexuality is genetic.

All those folks with down syndrome have a similiar look & it's a genetic disorder...same may apply to fags & their "possum eyes".

That is most inane post yet. Yeah, J. Edgar Hoover & Ellen Degeneres, like twins......:cuckoo:

Another visible hallmark trait of liberals: paternalism.

No, I meant exactly what I said: simply, "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is a distinctly American idea that should never be taken away from us.

Our Founding Fathers were smarter than you and I are, and they, too, didn't like being told what to do when they were on their own times and dimes.

The restaurant served the couple in spite of the fact that the couple's behavior was likely causing the restaurant to lose business, given its clientele. And the couple continued to stick its sexuality in the restaurant's face in spite of it — literally, in spite of it.

Telling a private business what sorts of behavior it has to accept is not tolerance: it is authoritarianism. And that is exactly what led our Founding Fathers to flee the Throne.

Forum List

Back