Gay Bar Owner Shows Intolerance

Why didn't any homos get married in the first 200 years of our history?

Well, it certainly was not because there was a law banning it -- as you've proven with your inability to cite one after you claimed they existed.

Then why can't you tell us why?

There are laws on the books, that allow discrimination due to sexual orientation. Can you tell us why?

It's so fun to stir up the homo nest. I need to bet a beer and some popcorn. This is getting fun.

Of course we knew this all along. The only ones being fooled are the ignorant. Leftism requires ignorance to flourish.

So you're now in favor of marriage equality?

"Marriage equality"......LOL. You homo twits are soooo funny.

"Equality of the Races"...LOL You twits are sooooo funny. - Buford, 1954

"Equality of the Sexes"...LOL You twits are sooooo funny. - Buford, 1914

"Equality of the Religions"...LOL You twits are soooo funny. -Buford, 1620

Then why can't you tell us why?

Where is the law that you claimed existed?

Gee, I guess there was none.

Exactly. Now go crawl back into your tar pit.

RepubDino.gif

So you're now in favor of marriage equality?

Banning the parties, Cooley stated, was “a sign of solidarity until marriage is legal everywhere for everyone,” because he feels the parties celebrate an “offensive heterosexual tradition [that] flaunts marriage inequality in the face of gays and lesbians.”

got news for you honeycakes, bigotry in any form is bigotry.. deal with it.

I agree with Don't Taz Me Bro but also know that Cecilie is correct under our current laws.

This buisiness can be sued for discrimination just like business that refuse to serve gays, whites, or women could be sued....errr i meant blacks, oh what is the difference ;)

They aren't refusing to serve them, they are refusing to host bachelorette parties.

which isnt discrimination, its just not catering a certain service. Or we all going to go down to the local wendy's and demand they cater to our want of
these type of parties?

If Wendy's is hosting parties for other people, damned right I will.

And so would you, except that leftists are only interested in their own rights. Other people's don't exist.

so in conclusion liberals are A okay with bigotry.. as long as it's them that's bigoted..

we knew this all along. :lol:

Are you coming out for marriage equality or just demonstrating that your a mental midget?

"Marriage equality"....LOL. You pissants are sooooo funny.

Is the question too difficult for you to give an honest answer? Should same sex couples have the same opportunities, including rights and responsibilities, that heterosexuals enjoy?

Don't be a coward, just answer the question.

It's so fun to stir up the homo nest. I need to bet a beer and some popcorn. This is getting fun.

I can't speak for anybody else; but I'm not gay. I just think that gay people should have equal rights. Freedom is funny like that; it has no boundaries. When are you freedom-loving "patriots" in the GOP going to catch on?

Banning the parties, Cooley stated, was “a sign of solidarity until marriage is legal everywhere for everyone,” because he feels the parties celebrate an “offensive heterosexual tradition [that] flaunts marriage inequality in the face of gays and lesbians.”

got news for you honeycakes, bigotry in any form is bigotry.. deal with it.

Yes it is. Now...tell us. Does this business owner have the right to refuse parties he doesn't want in his establishment....or not?

Forum List

Back