Gay Bar Owner Shows Intolerance

Last edited:
Are you coming out for marriage equality or just demonstrating that your a mental midget?

"Marriage equality"....LOL. You pissants are sooooo funny.

Is the question too difficult for you to give an honest answer? Should same sex couples have the same opportunities, including rights and responsibilities, that heterosexuals enjoy?

Don't be a coward, just answer the question.

The question is based on a lie. Marriage is a man and a woman.

Don't be a dick head. Live in reality.

Sure they can. It's discrimination based on sexual orientation, not gender...which is perfectly legal in a number of states.

Because that's where the best music is...and it's full of good looking men that aren't going to hit on you.

So let's see a bar put up a sign saying, "No homosexuals allowed", and see how long THAT lasts before there are lawsuits and protests and whatever.

And actually, btw, they're just ASSUMING those parties are for hetero women. What if a lesbian couple is getting married, and one of them decides to have HER bachelorette party there?

Why does this whining dipshit bar owner think he's "excluded from the experience", anyway? Who the fuck is stopping him from having a wedding with all the trappings, including parties beforehand, if that's what he wants to do? Does he really need that piece of paper - and public approbation - so badly that he lets it stop him from living his life?

god you are stupid. Its not the samething...

It's never the same thing with you people. It's be nice if just once you had a better reason for it than just "because it's US".

"Marriage equality"....LOL. You pissants are sooooo funny.

Is the question too difficult for you to give an honest answer? Should same sex couples have the same opportunities, including rights and responsibilities, that heterosexuals enjoy?

Or a man and several women.

Or, as in our case, two women. And yes...totally legal.

Exactly. Now go crawl back into your tar pit.

RepubDino.gif

Why didn't any homosexuals ever get married in our first 200 years of history?

Are we still playing this game? You already admitted you were wrong.

You're playing the game all by yourself. You're showing your dishonesty by refusing to answer my question after I answered yours. That makes you dishonest and a coward.

You're playing the game all by yourself. You're showing your dishonesty by refusing to answer my question after I answered yours. That makes you dishonest and a coward.

You DO know...that in this country...for something to be illegal, there has to be a law against it, right? Name said law or statute.

Or a man and several women.

Or, as in our case, two women. And yes...totally legal.

That's nice. However, marriage is a man and a woman in my view.

It's so fun to stir up the homo nest. I need to bet a beer and some popcorn. This is getting fun.

I can't speak for anybody else; but I'm not gay. I just think that gay people should have equal rights. Freedom is funny like that; it has no boundaries. When are you freedom-loving "patriots" in the GOP going to catch on?

Are business owners permitted to refuse to allow gay celebrations? Not refuse gay persons. mind you, just their celebrations. Is that what you mean by "freedom has no boundaries"?

You DO know...that in this country...for something to be illegal, there has to be a law against it, right? Name said law or statute.

Homo marriage was never legal in this country until recently. How many states is homo marriage legal in?

Last edited:

How many states is homo marriage legal in?

Homo marriage?

It's so fun to stir up the homo nest. I need to bet a beer and some popcorn. This is getting fun.

I can't speak for anybody else; but I'm not gay. I just think that gay people should have equal rights. Freedom is funny like that; it has no boundaries. When are you freedom-loving "patriots" in the GOP going to catch on?

Are business owners permitted to refuse to allow gay celebrations? Not refuse gay persons. mind you, just their celebrations. Is that what you mean by "freedom has no boundaries"?

Businesses do that, you know.

They aren't refusing to serve them, they are refusing to host bachelorette parties.

which isnt discrimination, its just not catering a certain service. Or we all going to go down to the local wendy's and demand they cater to our want of
these type of parties?

Is he going to ban homosexual bachelor parties?

He's busy pretending that a lack of state-sanctioned papers prevents them from having weddings and parties to celebrate them.

"Equality of the Races"...LOL You twits are sooooo funny. - Buford, 1954

"Equality of the Sexes"...LOL You twits are sooooo funny. - Buford, 1914

"Equality of the Religions"...LOL You twits are soooo funny. -Buford, 1620

Banning the parties, Cooley stated, was “a sign of solidarity until marriage is legal everywhere for everyone,” because he feels the parties celebrate an “offensive heterosexual tradition [that] flaunts marriage inequality in the face of gays and lesbians.”

got news for you honeycakes, bigotry in any form is bigotry.. deal with it.

Yes it is. Now...tell us. Does this business owner have the right to refuse parties he doesn't want in his establishment....or not?

he probably does have the right,, but he's bigoted.. deal with it.

"Equality of the Races"...LOL You twits are sooooo funny. - Buford, 1954

"Equality of the Sexes"...LOL You twits are sooooo funny. - Buford, 1914

"Equality of the Religions"...LOL You twits are soooo funny. -Buford, 1620

Banning the parties, Cooley stated, was “a sign of solidarity until marriage is legal everywhere for everyone,” because he feels the parties celebrate an “offensive heterosexual tradition [that] flaunts marriage inequality in the face of gays and lesbians.”

got news for you honeycakes, bigotry in any form is bigotry.. deal with it.

Yes it is. Now...tell us. Does this business owner have the right to refuse parties he doesn't want in his establishment....or not?

Apparently, you believe this one has the right to such an exclusion. But I am guessing you would not agree that, in my restaurant, I can refuse to allow celebrations of gay birthdays. And that is what this case so brilliantly exposes. The left's embrace of discrimination-as long as it is aimed at groups they despise.

There are laws on the books, that allow discrimination due to sexual orientation. Can you tell us why?

well the gay guy did it,, why can't the rest of us?

So you're against marriage equality, because you're a liar regarding what a gay guy did? Is that your level of tolerance? It certainly fits with your cognitive dissonance.

he's a bigoted dolt.

You claimed there have been laws in the US for the last 200 yrs that make gay marriage illegal. I'm still waiting on that proof. But of course, we both know that you're a liar.

Where in this thread did I ever deny rights to anyone?

Forum List

Back