Gay Bar Owner Shows Intolerance

You and I. We.

I will carry on. You know I'm right and there is not a damn thing you're gonna do about it. Now who is stupid?

you're still pretty much in the lead.

:thup:

nice work

According to some miscreant troll. This is about it for you. You see something that offends your miscreant iintellect so you hop up and shout....."You're stupid" and then slink back into the darkness until you see something else that offends you. Sensitive little fellar.

i guess the word for the day is miscreant. :lol:

apparently, you really are stupid.

color me miscreant

Is that bar owner refusing large parties of heteros? Link that info, plz.

what the hell do you think "banning bachelorette" parties mean dude?

That he's refusing to allow certain events in his establishment. Most Knights of Columbus posts rent out their halls for things like wedding receptions. Suppose they banned same sex wedding receptions. You'd be turning on a dime defending their right to be homophobes.

OE: This post was neg repped by WillowTree

Hate to spoil your rant, but I believe the Knights of Columbus are a private religious charitable organization, rather than an open-to-the-public, for-profit business.

Banning the parties, Cooley stated, was “a sign of solidarity until marriage is legal everywhere for everyone,” because he feels the parties celebrate an “offensive heterosexual tradition [that] flaunts marriage inequality in the face of gays and lesbians.”

A lie of omission is still a lie. He's only banninig bachelorette parties, and since you already know that, you're a liar.

Banning the parties, Cooley stated, was “a sign of solidarity until marriage is legal everywhere for everyone,” because he feels the parties celebrate an “offensive heterosexual tradition [that] flaunts marriage inequality in the face of gays and lesbians.”

ha ha ha,, bachelorette parties and heterosexuals are what he's banning it's a slap in his gay face. he said it not I.

"The “Best Gay Bar in the World” according to Time Magazine, has decided to ban bachelorette parties. Its owner and founder David Cooley, who is gay, was in pain from seeing young women celebrating their upcoming marriages. Cooley, who owns The Abbey in West Hollywood, a bar often frequented by Elizabeth Taylor, said seeing the bachelorettes was “kind of a slap in my face that I couldn’t have that same experience ... so I thought that I would put a ban on bachelorette parties until every person will have the right to have a marriage and be able to marry their loved one.”"

The fact just proves what a lying sack of shit you are.

Link to those laws.

Gay marriage has never been legal in this nation until recently. You're missing the point here. The point is your double standard, hypocrisy, and bigotry.

So, you CAN'T cite a 200 yr old US law banning gay marriage. Then why did you bring it up? :eusa_whistle:

Semantics must excite you. No homosexuals have been allowed to get married in the USA until recently. Go ahead and deny that.

When your pals get caught in the middle of bigotry and discrimination it's called "faux-outrage from the wingnut brigade".

When you see a homosexual being denied marriage because it's been against the law in this nation for over 200 years, it's called "hateful bigotry".

Hypocrites.

Show us those 200 year old laws, my friend.

Show me two homosexuals getting married in the first 200 years of our history as a nation.

Show us it was illegal. Name the law or statute.

Gay marriage has never been legal in this nation until recently. You're missing the point here. The point is your double standard, hypocrisy, and bigotry.

So, you CAN'T cite a 200 yr old US law banning gay marriage. Then why did you bring it up? :eusa_whistle:

Semantics must excite you. No homosexuals have been allowed to get married in the USA until recently. Go ahead and deny that.

Name the law/statute from 200 years ago.

you're still pretty much in the lead.

:thup:

nice work

According to some miscreant troll. This is about it for you. You see something that offends your miscreant iintellect so you hop up and shout....."You're stupid" and then slink back into the darkness until you see something else that offends you. Sensitive little fellar.

i guess the word for the day is miscreant. :lol:

apparently, you really are stupid.

color me miscreant

You colored yourself miscreant. No one else was involved.

Name the law/statute from 200 years ago.

Tell us how many homosexuals got married in the USA in the first 200 years of this nation. Is this the latest homo game?

so in conclusion liberals are A okay with bigotry.. as long as it's them that's bigoted..

we knew this all along. :lol:

what the hell do you think "banning bachelorette" parties mean dude?

That he's refusing to allow certain events in his establishment. Most Knights of Columbus posts rent out their halls for things like wedding receptions. Suppose they banned same sex wedding receptions. You'd be turning on a dime defending their right to be homophobes.

Big fat assed whiner

Not whining at all. I just think people ought to know what a petty little pissant you are.

so in conclusion liberals are A okay with bigotry.. as long as it's them that's bigoted..

we knew this all along. :lol:

Of course we knew this all along. The only ones being fooled are the ignorant. Leftism requires ignorance to flourish.

Big fat assed whiner

Not whining at all. I just think people ought to know what a petty little pissant you are.

it's whining asswipe. now go blow you nose and wipe you tears.

Big fat assed whiner

The pusillanimous pissant prarie punk homos are getting riled.

Show me two homosexuals getting married in the first 200 years of our history as a nation.

Show us it was illegal. Name the law or statute.

Why didn't any homos get married in the first 200 years of our history?

Well, it certainly was not because there was a law banning it -- as you've proven with your inability to cite one after you claimed they existed.

Forum List

Back