Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
two%20dads_zps9sjudpcg.jpg

Ted and Ian completed their coursework, baby-proofed their home and waited. They said “no” to placements that didn’t feel right and “yes” to two placements that didn’t work out....Ted and Ian were placed with Mikey in April of 2010 when he was just 21-months-old. They knew instantly that he was “the one.” Ted says that they “couldn’t have ever asked for a kid as awesome as he is and was since day one. He’s funny, silly, brave, empathetic, smart, strong and super cute. He was and is also extremely affectionate. Here's How These Two Dads Created Their Perfect Family
A super cute and affectionate little boy is who they waited for and carefully selected. Good for them.

Is that a cold sore on the corner of his mouth there? No, wait. It's probably just chocolate or some food he had while at the pool swimming.

What is Sil alluding to I wonder? Just come out and say it. Stop being coy. You make these comments all the time that the reason gay people adopt is so they can sexually abuse their children.

I can wait until Sil trots out the claim that the cold sore (or whatever it is) on this kid's lip is from his parents fucking him. Give it time....

you're projecting again...and man is your mind a cesspool...

Whine to the OP as she alluded to it in earlier thread. Now kindly piss off!

The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.

Millions? Pure hyperbole
143 million kids in the world live in orphanages or foster care.

But then, you're wrong about everything else, why would I expect you to be right about this?

103,000 children are eligible for adoption according to World Orphan Statistics and mercyproject.org.

Idiot
Yet in the U.S. alone over 120,000 are adopted every year. I don't know why I bother with you LGS.

I can wait until Sil trots out the claim that the cold sore (or whatever it is) on this kid's lip is from his parents fucking him. Give it time....

"alluded"?

LMAO..it's not the OP fault your mind is a cesspool...

The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
Millions? Pure hyperbole

But then, you're wrong about everything else, why would I expect you to be right about this?
103,000 children are eligible for adoption according to World Orphan Statistics and mercyproject.org.

Idiot

The United States Department of Health reported that in the US alone in 2012 there were 397,122 children in Foster Care and 101,666 of those children were eligible for adoption.

You mean there were only 1,334 in the rest of the world, with a population over 6,000,000,000 needing adoptions?

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/afcarsreport20.pdf

>>>>

Last edited:
Millions? Pure hyperbole

Idiot

The United States Department of Health reported that in the US alone in 2012 there were 397,122 children in Foster Care and 101,666 of those children were eligible for adoption.

You mmean there were only 1,334 in the rest of the world, with a population over 6,000,000,000 needing adoptions?

>>>>

Take it up with the mercyproject. Gays have no business adopting children...none whatsoever

Millions? Pure hyperbole

Idiot
Yet in the U.S. alone over 120,000 are adopted every year. I don't know why I bother with you LGS.

Is she really LGS? Ha!

Millions? Pure hyperbole

Idiot

You mmean there were only 1,334 in the rest of the world, with a population over 6,000,000,000 needing adoptions?

>>>>

Take it up with the mercyproject. Gays have no business adopting children...none whatsoever

And you have no business using an American Flag in your avatar, but you do anyway. So where does that leave us?

Even if the gay people adopting were the paragon of humanity as to morality, they CANNOT provide the opposite gender as a vital role model for any child in their home. It can't be done. So just on the physical structure of the marriage, it cannot provide the best environment for children. They are always inferior marriages when it comes to kids. As usual, when gays get one increment of law, they assume all others must follow. But there are others involved here: children. They can live their quiet "married" gay life at home but when it comes to involving children, states still have the say-so

Even if the gay people adopting were the paragon of humanity as to morality, they CANNOT provide the opposite gender as a vital role model for any child in their home. It can't be done. So just on the physical structure of the marriage, it cannot provide the best environment for children. They are always inferior marriages when it comes to kids. As usual, when gays get one increment of law, they assume all others must follow. But there are others involved here: children. They can live their quiet "married" gay life at home but when it comes to involving children, states still have the say-so

Agreed and the needs of the child is paramount

"alluded"?

Ask Sil yourself and she will tell you as much.

You clearly do not know the posting history of the OP very well. She does this shit all the time and I don't really care if you believe me or not. She has a history of taking a picture and making up all sort of fantasies out of thin air to smear gay people.

48126305.cached.jpg

Recently Sil was using this picture and claiming it was Chris Mercer. According to the OP, the man pictured is gay b/c of his earring, as well as his 'pouty lips', and murdered all those people in Oregon b/c of gay marriage. That is a picture of Chris Mintz, a veteran, whom was shot seven times trying to stop Mercer from entering a class room. That is the kind of batshit the op crafts to smear queers.

"alluded"?

Ask Sil yourself and she will tell you as much.

You clearly do not know the posting history of the OP very well. She does this shit all the time and I don't really care if you believe me or not. She has a history of taking a picture and making up all sort of fantasies out of thin air to smear gay people.

48126305.cached.jpg

Recently Sil was using this picture and claiming it was Chris Mercer. According to the OP, the man pictured is gay b/c of his earring, as well as his 'pouty lips', and murdered all those people in Oregon b/c of gay marriage. That is a picture of Chris Mintz, a veteran, whom was shot seven times trying to stop Mercer from entering a class room. That is the kind of batshit the op crafts to smear queers.

you're the one whose sick mind came up with
mdk said:
.... the cold sore (or whatever it is) on this kid's lip is from his parents fucking him.
all by yourself.....now you're trying to say someone else "made" you say that.
Like I said, you're projecting...

Millions? Pure hyperbole

Idiot

>>>>

RE: The Mercy Project which you provided a link to: "Providing Access to Clean Water and Health Care, Educational Opportunities, and Micro-Enterprise Initiatives in Lare, Kenya" and says "The Mercy Center Foundation, USA has been established for the purpose of raising awareness about the rights of the child, especially, the girl child and providing development funds and advocacy for the building of a girl’s school, named the Mother of Mercy Girls Secondary School in Lare, Kenya."

You take an organization that isn't even focused primarily on adoption and is limited to one country in Africa and try to claim that is a global figure.

And the problem is with The Mercy Project when you are shown that your figure was wrong?

Wow

>>>>

Millions? Pure hyperbole

Idiot

>>>>

RE: The Mercy Project which you provided a link to: "Providing Access to Clean Water and Health Care, Educational Opportunities, and Micro-Enterprise Initiatives in Lare, Kenya" and says "The Mercy Center Foundation, USA has been established for the purpose of raising awareness about the rights of the child, especially, the girl child and providing development funds and advocacy for the building of a girl’s school, named the Mother of Mercy Girls Secondary School in Lare, Kenya."

You take an organization that isn't even focused primarily on adoption and is limited to one country in Africa and try to claim that is a global figure.

And the problem is with The Mercy Project when you are shown that your figure was wrong?

Wow

>>>>

Go bother someone who cares....really

Forum List

Back