Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Four Mississippi lesbian couples are pleading with a federal judge to declare the state's ban on adoption by same-sex couples unconstitutional, according to The Clarion-Ledger.
The state is the last in the nation to have such a ban..“The law is clear. In 2015, there can be no question that it is unconstitutional for Mississippi to bar gay couples from adopting for no reason other than that they happen to be gay," Kaplan told the Ledger. "We are very hopeful we will get the order we want." WATCH: Ban on Adoption by Gay and Lesbian Couples Challenged in Mississippi | Advocate.com
"..We are very hopeful we will get the order we want..." Folks should really visit the link and read the whole article.
What about the order the children want? That would be one reflecting the laws that also are clear: children must not be placed in a situation adverse to their best interests. A gay "married" home promises, guarantees, that the child will NEVER know either a mother or father for life. At least in single homes there is the promise of the parent finding the right spouse to provide the necessary balance and role modeling.

Here's actual science: a REAL survey, the largest of its kind too: Prince's Trust Survey & The Voices of the Voteless (Children) in Gay Marriage Debate | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
And who does the opposing "scientific research" saying gay marriages are great for kids: Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren't to Blame: They Rely on "Science".. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If the judge ONLY looks at adult's "wants", then yes, fatherless or motherless "marriages" will win. If the judge looks at what a child needs instead, there may not be a win for the adult whims..

two%20dads_zps9sjudpcg.jpg

If one of our readers would be so kind, it would be great if you could chase down statistics on the propensity (not the exception) of lesbians who want to adopt just girls and gay men who want to adopt just boys. I'm doing some reasearch on what our society will look like 50 years from now in all male or all female family lineage.

Thanks.

(just had to include this from page #2 here vv )

I can wait until Sil trots out the claim that the cold sore (or whatever it is) on this kid's lip is from his parents fucking him. Give it time.
Oh, and this thread topic was just a idiotic the last time you posted it several months ago.

mdk, that is digusting.

Last edited:
The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
Do you think it's a "win" for the little boy in the photo in the OP?

The ban will be declared unconstitutional, and this will be a win for the millions of children that go unadopted every year. A few more of them will find a loving home they otherwise would never have.
gawdalmighty a mulatto child being raised by faggots...the radical left's dream come true...

Millions? Pure hyperbole
143 million kids in the world live in orphanages or foster care.

But then, you're wrong about everything else, why would I expect you to be right about this?

Absolutely. Did you not read my comment?

I can wait until Sil trots out the claim that the cold sore (or whatever it is) on this kid's lip is from his parents fucking him. Give it time.

Oh, and this thread topic was just a idiotic the last time you posted it several months ago.

mdk, you are disgusting.

But then, you're wrong about everything else, why would I expect you to be right about this?
Because a child is vulnerable is the reason FOR hypervigilance on who wants at them. Not the reason to relax hypervigilance.

How many strait couples are lining up for adoption?
I guess some people think uncertainty, confusion and not being able to get "settled" is better than 2 homos taking care of a kid?

mdk, you are disgusting.

Because a child is vulnerable is the reason FOR hypervigilance on who wants at them. Not the reason to relax hypervigilance.

That is what you alluded to when you posted that exact same photo in the another tread. You invite shit to smear gay people all the time.

Like I said, the LGBT mantra that "there are so many vulnerable orphans", means that society should employ hypervigilance to protect their vulnerability, not relax its standards to "put the kids wherever". If that was the case, adoption agencies should just tear up their applications and buy rubber stamps instead.

Millions? Pure hyperbole

103,000 children are eligible for adoption according to World Orphan Statistics and mercyproject.org.

Idiot

I can wait until Sil trots out the claim that the cold sore (or whatever it is) on this kid's lip is from his parents fucking him. Give it time....

you're projecting again...and man is your mind a cesspool...

Forum List

Back