Gawd,Democrats Are So Bleepin Dumb. Yikes!...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
An African American calling a fellow African American a 'Racist Bigot?' Man,where do the Democrats find these Dummies? Is this Dummy all our Public Schools are producing these days? Scary stuff.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q97I2TGLI7M]Obama Pollster Calls Herman Cain 'Racist' On Camera... then Denies it - YouTube[/ame]

'Teachable moment?' Yeah,you know you're about to hear some absurd stupidity when a Democrat utters that tired phrase.

so it is physically impossible for a black person to not like their own race?

Whats the science behind that claim?

so it is physically impossible for a black person to not like their own race?

Whats the science behind that claim?

Not the issue. Right over your head. An African American calling a fellow African American a 'Racist Bigot' is truly an expression of profound stupidity. And that's why he's a Democrat. Another Public School-produced 'Genius.' :cuckoo:

Last edited:
'Teachable moment?' Teach what? Teach us how bleepin dumb Democrats are? Well,we already knew that. :)

Because if one (or more) Democrats says something dumb that makes all Democrats dumb in your book?

Of course that's premise is what's really dumb.

Because if one (or more) Democrats says something dumb that makes all Democrats dumb in your book?

Well most of you Democrats have agreed with this Dummy's premise. So there ya go.

Well most of you Democrats have agreed with this Dummy's premise. So there ya go.

Uh huh. sure they do. Oh and my youngest daughter just got accepted at TCU for her PhD. She was educated entirely at public schools. So ther you go.

Uh huh. sure they do. Oh and my youngest daughter just got accepted at TCU for her PhD. She was educated entirely at public schools. So ther you go.

Is she a Dummy Democrat too?

Forum List

Back