Gavin Newsom is not presidential

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
Sometimes when I post, I like to share with everyone the music I am listening to. As I key this post in, I am enjoying listening to Nat Brandwynne and his Waldorf-Astoria orchestra. Okay, so now that you know that, on to the post.

I titled my post as "Gavin Newsom is not Presidential", and for good reason. First, I will say I absolutely hate Newsom, if I saw him being mugged by a group of assailants I would encourage them to continue on and laugh as I walked away. As much as I hate Newsom, he is a smart person. Now, one can be smart, but not a quick thinker and that is exactly what Newsom is, a smart person but a slow thinker. I have seen him get tripped up way too many times and he looked like a fool.

Make no mistake about it, Bernie Sanders, as much as I detest him is not only highly intelligent, but the man still is a very quick thinker. Should he enter the 2024 democrat/fascist primary, he is one of the candidates that would completely humiliate Newsom. Well, now that Robert F. Kennedy Jr has entered the race, there is another candidate that would humiliate Newsom. Don't let RFK jrs speech impediment fool you, he is highly intelligent and a quick thinker. Speaking of RFK Jr., there are issues I disagree with him on, but I like him, and I would vote for him in a heartbeat over a RINO without a second thought. RFK Jr has something Newsom completely lacks, that is a likeability factor. Let's put it this way, if the establishment RINOs rigged the primaries to give their voters a Paul Rino or a Liz Cheney, and RKF Jr. is the democrat nominee, I will have RFK Jr bumperstickers on my vehicles and volunteer for his campaign. RFK Jr is an old school traditional liberal, and I respect that.

So, what else can ostrich face Newsom's opponents in the primaries use against him? None other than the New California movement. Here is the website: New California State
Pretty pathetic when the overwhelming majority of the counties in California want to form New California to escape Newsom's radical left-wing fascism. Any democrat running against Newsom in the primaries can easily bring up how not only are people leaving California in droves, but their is a strong movement to form the 51st state, New California to escape his deplorable governing.

Newsom own Plumpjack winery, and believe me, while I am a heavily European wine oriented person and am not a big fan of California wine, I tasted Plumpjack one time, and it is garbage. If you want vastly superior California wines, you should try Ridge (Santa Cruz). Mount Eden (Santa Cruz), and for Napa - Trefethen, Heitz, Chateaue Montelena, Philip Togni, Clos du Val, Frog's Leap, Harlan Estate, Domaine Carneros, Hanzell (Sonoma) to name just a few of the good California wineries. While they will not compete with a Chateau Margaux, Petrus or Ausone, these are all highly impressive California wineries.

In conclusion, the only way path for Newsom to the White House is a great deal more voter fraud than what was needed for fascist Joe Biden to get into the White House.

Last edited:
P.S. Before you like the OP, understand that if you read through the whole thing - he praises Bernie Sanders.

Don't fall for it.

Sometimes when I post, I like to share with everyone the music I am listening to. As I key this post in, I am enjoying listening to Nat Brandwynne and his Waldorf-Astoria orchestra. Okay, so now that you know that, on to the post.

I titled my post as "Gavin Newsom is not Presidential", and for good reason. First, I will say I absolutely hate Newsom, if I saw him being mugged by a group of assailants I would encourage them to continue on and laugh as I walked away. As much as I hate Newsom, he is a smart person. Now, one can be smart, but not a quick thinker and that is exactly what Newsom is, a smart person but a slow thinker. I have seen him get tripped up way too many times and he looked like a fool.

Make no mistake about it, Bernie Sanders, as much as I detest him is not only highly intelligent, but the man still is a very quick thinker. Should he enter the 2024 democrat/fascist primary, he is one of the candidates that would completely humiliate Newsom. Well, now that Robert F. Kennedy Jr has entered the race, there is another candidate that would humiliate Newsom. Don't let RFK jrs speech impediment fool you, he is highly intelligent and a quick thinker. Speaking of RFK Jr., there are issues I disagree with him on, but I like him, and I would vote for him in a heartbeat over a RINO without a second thought. RFK Jr has something Newsom completely lacks, that is a likeability factor. Let's put it this way, if the establishment RINOs rigged the primaries to give their voters a Paul Rino or a Liz Cheney, and RKF Jr. is the democrat nominee, I will have RFK Jr bumperstickers on my vehicles and volunteer for his campaign. RFK Jr is an old school traditional liberal, and I respect that.

So, what else can ostrich face Newsom's opponents in the primaries use against him? None other than the New California movement. Here is the website: New California State
Pretty pathetic when the overwhelming majority of the counties in California want to form New California to escape Newsom's radical left-wing fascism. Any democrat running against Newsom in the primaries can easily bring up how not only are people leaving California in droves, but their is a strong movement to form the 51st state, New California to escape his deplorable governing.

Newsom own Plumpjack winery, and believe me, while I am a heavily European wine oriented person and am not a big fan of California wine, I tasted Plumpjack one time, and it is garbage. If you want vastly superior California wines, you should try Ridge (Santa Cruz). Mount Eden (Santa Cruz), and for Napa - Trefethen, Heitz, Chateaue Montelena, Philip Togni, Clos du Val, Frog's Leap, Harlan Estate, Domaine Carneros, Hanzell (Sonoma) to name just a few of the good California wineries. While they will not compete with a Chateau Margaux, Petrus or Asone, these are all highly impressive California wineries.

In conclusion, the only way path for Newsom to the White House is a great deal more voter fraud than what was needed for fascist Joe Biden to get into the White House.
Give Gavino Noosesum enough rope & he will end up hanging himself.

Gavin Newsom cannot read. His dyslexia is so bad, it interferes with his thinking. He owes all that he is to the Gettys. He's been carried by the Getty family like an ass boil.

Without a shadow of a doubt, 1936 was a year much better than the years ahead that we face today, if Democrats continue to get elected.

The Democrat's energy policy destroys the USA, the world.

I absolutely hate Newsom, if I saw him being mugged by a group of assailants I would encourage them to continue on and laugh as I walked away. As much as I hate Newsom, he is a smart person. Now, one can be smart, but not a quick thinker and that is exactly what Newsom is, a smart person but a slow thinker. I have seen him get tripped up way too many times and he looked like a fool.

Make no mistake about it, Bernie Sanders, as much as I detest him is not only highly intelligent, but the man still is a very quick thinker.

I read as far as... well, I read to the part I began to heartily disagree with you

Being smart, especially when one is OLD (Bernie Sanders) should involve SOME level of wisdom. If you are not a little wiser after, say, 50 years on the planet, wiser than you were 30 years ago... you cannot be called

intelligent

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it...

Newsom own Plumpjack winery, and believe me, while I am a heavily European wine oriented person and am not a big fan of California wine, I tasted Plumpjack one time, and it is garbage. If you want vastly superior California wines, you should try Ridge (Santa Cruz). Mount Eden (Santa Cruz), and for Napa - Trefethen, Heitz, Chateaue Montelena, Philip Togni, Clos du Val, Frog's Leap, Harlan Estate, Domaine Carneros, Hanzell (Sonoma) to name just a few of the good California wineries. While they will not compete with a Chateau Margaux, Petrus or Ausone, these are all highly impressive California wineries.

No shit, he's the USAs answer to that cuck Canadian Truedua

Newsom is far more presidential than Trump or DeSantis.
yes, by going to parties for the rich and powerful during covid, without a mask, certainly shows the Newsom is above the laws he dictates that other's follow.

California governor went to party, violated own virus rules

1687226210008.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › birthdays-coronavirus-p...

Nov 13, 2020 — Newsom acknowledged Friday he attended a birthday party with a dozen friends on Nov. 6 at the posh French Laundry restaurant in wine country ...

How risky was that Napa party Gavin Newsom attended?​

1687226210038.png
CalMatters
https://calmatters.org › coronavirus-napa-party-newsom

Nov 20, 2020 — Whether indoors or outdoors, dining in a restaurant is “amongst the riskiest things we do for COVID,” a UC San Francisco health expert said.

New photos of Gavin Newsom at birthday party raise ...​

1687226210068.png
SFGATE
https://www.sfgate.com › News › Politics

Nov 18, 2020 — Gavin Newsom apologized for attending a birthday party at Yountville's French Laundry that violated his state's COVID-19 guidelines, ...

Photos show California Gov. Newsom at maskless party​

New York Post
https://nypost.com › 2020/11/18 › photos-show-califo...

Nov 18, 2020 — Newsom has lectured Californians to don face masks and not to gather in larger numbers to contain the spread of COVID-19. “While we were there .

Attachments

• 1687226210098.png
    1687226210098.png
    692 bytes · Views: 6
$48 Billion dollars of Federal money, our taxes bailed out Newsom this year.

Funny thing is, Newsom spent more than $48 Billion dollars on Renewable Alternative Clean Green Energy and Electric Vehicles. Still think the USA can afford Democrats, solar panels, and wind turbines.

President Biden and Congress showered California with tens of billions in economic aid, enough for the governor to avoid a budget crisis this winter.

Forum List

Back