Matt just bought this tiny car that gets 38 on highway, he goes 64 miles back and forth to work every day and he bought this thing specifically for that....now we have 3 vehicles, but it's worth it, even with gasoline cheap....

This house of ours has an oil furnace, water baseboard heating system, hot water for the house is oil....

when oil prices are near $3 a gallon it darn near bankrupt's us, let alone any higher! :eek: And there are no Natural Gas pipelines up here where I live to convert the system!!! :(
Hit a squirrel.
upload_2017-1-27_14-52-20.png

Matt just bought this tiny car that gets 38 on highway, he goes 64 miles back and forth to work every day and he bought this thing specifically for that....now we have 3 vehicles, but it's worth it, even with gasoline cheap....

This house of ours has an oil furnace, water baseboard heating system, hot water for the house is oil....

when oil prices are near $3 a gallon it darn near bankrupt's us, let alone any higher! :eek: And there are no Natural Gas pipelines up here where I live to convert the system!!! :(
Hit a squirrel.
View attachment 109050

OK Weather........I spit on my monitor from laughing so hard with that one!!:2up:

Of course they are; OPEC was trying to kill off U.S. shale and gas production, and failed, so now they are going to raise world prices.

lol Trump has nothing to do with it.

Hit a squirrel.
View attachment 109050
it's not THAT tiny!!!! :eek:

it's real tiny compared to our other 2 vehicles, one a guzzler the other smaller one is still much bigger than this new hatchback that he got!

and with the mini van, Matt had 2 Accidents with deer this past fall, this small car would have been demolished in his second deer accident....very scary! 10 years of no deer or moose accidents, then BOOM 2 within 3 months!!!!! It was warm last winter so not much of the State's heard was killed off by the winter weather so they are EVERYWHERE!!!!

it's kind of a catch 22
when prices are high, there is incentive for oil barons to drill baby drill...

but also

when prices are high, consumer demand falls to mere necessity, causing oil reserves to rise and eventually lower prices to reduce the reserves or quotas...

You're not really up on how cartels and monopolies work, are you.

Hit a squirrel.
View attachment 109050

it's real tiny compared to our other 2 vehicles, one a guzzler the other smaller one is still much bigger than this new hatchback that he got!

and with the mini van, Matt had 2 Accidents with deer this past fall, this small car would have been demolished in his second deer accident....very scary! 10 years of no deer or moose accidents, then BOOM 2 within 3 months!!!!! It was warm last winter so not much of the State's heard was killed off by the winter weather so they are EVERYWHERE!!!!
Go to an auto parts store and buy a set of deer whistles for about $5.00. My son totaled a car and a pickup before he got smart enough to take my advice. He hasn't hit a deer in 10 years.

Gas prices will rise because of trump. You will pay up to 8 times.

This is because trump is now removing all regulations in all industries.

In the energy sector, this means that the largest institutional speculators will be able to merge, and buy up all the gas. This happens regularly in other countries, especially in oil exporters such as Nigeria and Romania. You will not be able to buy gas at the pump.

Was it worth it to vote trump instead of the corporate whore?
Considering the alternative, absolutely!!!

Hit a squirrel.
View attachment 109050

Go to an auto parts store and buy a set of deer whistles for about $5.00. My son totaled a car and a pickup before he got smart enough to take my advice. He hasn't hit a deer in 10 years.
huh? buy a set of some wha wha whats???? :D

what are deer whistles? How do they work?

In the energy sector, this means that the largest institutional speculators will be able to merge, and buy up all the gas. This happens regularly in other countries, especially in oil exporters such as Nigeria and Romania. You will not be able to buy gas at the pump.

I can't remember when it was or the context of the speech but early in his campaign he said he was going after lobbyists and speculators. I'll see if I can find one of his speeches where he said it.
How many Goldman Sachs higher ups in his white house thus far?
Only 9 more to go and Trump will have as many Goldman Sachs ties as Obama did!
View attachment 109049

Exactly my point, Goldman Sachs continuity regardless of your vote. Thanks.

I can't remember when it was or the context of the speech but early in his campaign he said he was going after lobbyists and speculators. I'll see if I can find one of his speeches where he said it.
View attachment 109049

Funny how all the Communist party heads always lived in luxury.

I haven't kept count. 50?

So much for "going after" lobbyists and speculators.
Oh, he will be reminded if he doesn't.

You may want to remind Don that Mexico is not paying for his wall and their president out negotiated the grand negotiator.

View attachment 109049

Funny how all the Communist party heads always lived in luxury.
Just as your "capitalist" ones do, yup, funny indeed.

The pipeline construction already authorized by EO should raise GDP by 1.5% by the 2018 mid term election. In the areas they serve breakeven drilling points should drop by $10-15/BBL so gas prices won't go up.

Hit a squirrel.
View attachment 109050

huh? buy a set of some wha wha whats???? :D

what are deer whistles? How do they work?
Two small devices you mount somewhere on the front of your vehicle. Wind goes through them making two different ultrasonic whistles.Deer will stop and look instead of running across the road. If your auto parts store doesn't have them here is ordering information.

Victor-9648452-22-1-01000-8-main

Murdoch's – Victor - Deer Warning Whistle

Nigeria and Romania are not free markets, try again!

Which would give incentives to Barons to drill baby drill.
Horrifically yes.

I think he lied again. Even he is maneuvered into it.

The OP has an IQ of a small soap dish. Presidents have zero to do with affecting the market with respect to gas prices. Fucking duh.:up:
You are retarded. Look the historic gas price trends during republican administrations such as bush and during democrat administrations such as Obama. Two distinct and clearly unique patterns.

Forum List

Back