Rick Perry , energy secretary , in charge of our nuclear supplies

He thought it was about oil, and at one time wanted to cut out the energy secretary position.

You think that's scary? Obama was commander in Cheif for the past 8 years. According to the military times our troops voted against him 2 to 1 in 2008 and tried to fire him in 2012.

Last edited:
Obama gave our Uranium to Russia

The US sold N Korea nuclear reactors from a company Don Rumsfeld had once sat on the board of directors of. A mere two years before N Korea was placed on an “axis of evil" list. Under a plan first floated during the Clinton administration. And Bush ponied up US taxpayers funding to complete the deal. I feel pity for partisanshitheads, such a clueless emotional lot.

He thought it was about oil, and at one time wanted to cut out the energy secretary position.

Rick Perry...

The Joker's in charge of Arkham now

First off, congratulations on your promotion.

Secondly, better Arkham than America

True. I don't think I'm qualified to run America. Of course, that didn't stop Trump but whatevs.

You think that's scary? Obama was commander in Cheif for the past 8 years. According to the military times our troops voted against him 2 to 1 in 2008 and tried to fire him in 2012.

Good thing that the rest of America wasn't having that, eh?

jpg

Rick Perry...

True. I don't think I'm qualified to run America. Of course, that didn't stop Trump but whatevs.

We had no nominee qualified to run America in the last election.

Rick Perry...

We had no nominee qualified to run America in the last election.

Well, Hillary certainly was not Constitutionally eligible, anyways. Her crimes should have disqualified her.

Forum List

Back