Gas Prices over the past months

Totally untrue. But so much like a con. Say it and believe it. To hell with any evidence.

President Bush had a big surprise waiting for crude oil speculators on Monday July 14th 2008. Bush lifted the Executive Order banning drilling in the OCS & on that day crude oil fell & kept falling. Oil prices slid $112 from $147 to $35 & remained at those mid $30 lows until Obama took office.

COC2009.png

Oil was $35 & gas Price was $1.83 when Obama took office. Then the asshole decides to use his administration to slow the growing production rate in order to drive up oil prices to pay back his cronie Wallstreet Banker buddies who bought him the presidency by contributing heavily to his campaign. Yes - Wallstreet Bankers own way fucking more oil & infrastructure than the oil companies do.

February 10, 2009 - Secretary Salazar announces he will delay the Bush Administration 5-year plan for oil and natural gas development on the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf for six months. He begins a “listening tour” in spite of the fact that the Bush Administration had already solicited public opinion on this plan.

Obamas Top Contributors that Bought his Presidency.
University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

oilspeculationchar.png

Offshore Areas Open for Drilling when President Obama Took Office
018656ca-5998-451b-bee6-089fa5cb774b.jpg

Offshore Areas Blocked for Drilling under President Obama’s OCS Plan
746a633d-29ba-4ae6-906d-a1a28262bbda.jpg

At first glance I thought the maps were depicting the location of ALL the 57 States, now I see it's merely Mr. Soetoro's assault on America's Energy Independence.[/QUOTE]
Technically, I would call your post Bullshit.The price of gasoline went as high as $4.12 during the Bush (W) admin, and as low as $1.65 during the Obama admin.

Again, according to the industry, supply is up and demand is down and has been during the latest increase in prices.

So, I am saying nothing about prices at any point in time. Just wondering why the effort to blame Obama, but not Bush.

And watching the cons mental gymnastics is kind of entertaining.

President Bush had a big surprise waiting for crude oil speculators on Monday July 14th 2008. Bush lifted the Executive Order banning drilling in the OCS & on that day crude oil fell & kept falling. Oil prices slid $112 from $147 to $35 & remained at those mid $30 lows until Obama took office.

COC2009.png

Oil was $35 & gas Price was $1.83 when Obama took office. Then the asshole decides to use his administration to slow the growing production rate in order to drive up oil prices to pay back his cronie Wallstreet Banker buddies who bought him the presidency by contributing heavily to his campaign. Yes - Wallstreet Bankers own way fucking more oil & infrastructure than the oil companies do.

February 10, 2009 - Secretary Salazar announces he will delay the Bush Administration 5-year plan for oil and natural gas development on the U.S. Outer Continental Shelf for six months. He begins a “listening tour” in spite of the fact that the Bush Administration had already solicited public opinion on this plan.

Obamas Top Contributors that Bought his Presidency.
University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

oilspeculationchar.png

Offshore Areas Open for Drilling when President Obama Took Office
018656ca-5998-451b-bee6-089fa5cb774b.jpg

Offshore Areas Blocked for Drilling under President Obama’s OCS Plan
746a633d-29ba-4ae6-906d-a1a28262bbda.jpg

At first glance I thought the maps were depicting the location of ALL the 57 States, now I see it's merely Mr. Soetoro's assault on America's Energy Independence.
Technically, I would call your post Bullshit.The price of gasoline went as high as $4.12 during the Bush (W) admin, and as low as $1.65 during the Obama admin.

Again, according to the industry, supply is up and demand is down and has been during the latest increase in prices.

So, I am saying nothing about prices at any point in time. Just wondering why the effort to blame Obama, but not Bush.

And watching the cons mental gymnastics is kind of entertaining.[/QUOTE]

Ask for proof then call it bullshit!
:clap2:
Immediately after lifting drill bans, crude dropped.
Obama could do the same thing with a mere stroke of a pen.
Will he?

Why not?

During the increases in the gas prices, all repubs were placing the blame on Obama. Odd, since in 2004 as prices got to around $4/gallon, the same repubs said that the president (Bush) could do nothing about gas prices. It was out of a presidents control, they said.
But this time, the repubs were all over gas price issues blaming this pres for making it happen. And they were on it as soon as prices started up.

Now, for the past 3 weeks or so, prices of gas have been falling. So, where are the repubs now? Should they not be praising the pres for lower gas prices?

Maybe it just slipped their mind.

Let me see if I have this right.

When Bush was President he was responsible for the high gas prices...

When Obama is President all the libs say the President is NOT responsible for the high gas prices....

Now when the gas prices drop a bit the Libs are pissed because we have not praised the almighty Obama for dropping prices to help us mere mortals.....

Geeez... give me a friggin break....You people are a bunch of whack jobs...

During the increases in the gas prices, all repubs were placing the blame on Obama. Odd, since in 2004 as prices got to around $4/gallon, the same repubs said that the president (Bush) could do nothing about gas prices. It was out of a presidents control, they said.
But this time, the repubs were all over gas price issues blaming this pres for making it happen. And they were on it as soon as prices started up.

Now, for the past 3 weeks or so, prices of gas have been falling. So, where are the repubs now? Should they not be praising the pres for lower gas prices?

Maybe it just slipped their mind.

Let me see if I have this right.

When Bush was President he was responsible for the high gas prices...

When Obama is President all the libs say the President is NOT responsible for the high gas prices....

Now when the gas prices drop a bit the Libs are pissed because we have not praised the almighty Obama for dropping prices to help us mere mortals.....

Geeez... give me a friggin break....You people are a bunch of whack jobs...
I am not sure what to say to you, Rozman. Apparently you do not understand the queen's English. I am not suggesting, nor have I, that any president can affect the price of gas in the short run. maybee over 15 years or so, but not over a few months.

I was just suggesting some consistency. So, try real hard to understand this.

In 2008,, under W, the price went up to $4.12 per gallon on average. The Repubs and their fox machine said that no president could do anything about gas prices in the short term.
I never saw anyone argue that point.

Now, in 2012, the price went up to near $3.95. Repubs started saying it was Obama's fault in the first week of the increase. Same guys who said it was not, in the case of W in 2008.

Now, prices have been going down for the past 2 months, and still are. Just over $.40 so far.

So, just thought I should expect some consistently. If Obama was to blame for increasing prices, should he not be credited for decreasing prices.

Just thought the cons should be consistent.

But in fact, I am really enjoying watching all the cons turn inside out to continue to blame Obama.

Forum List

Back