Gas Prices Extend Painful Record: July 4 Marks 1,290 Days Above $3...

So, to sum up the loony Obamabots: 'High Food & Gas Prices are good now because their BOOOSH Boogeyman is gone and their beloved Supreme Leader is in there.

Dishonest warped peeps for sure.

So, to sum up the loony Obamabots: 'High Food & Gas Prices are good now because their BOOOSH Boogeyman is gone and their beloved Supreme Leader is in there.

Dishonest warped peeps for sure.

Nope. Shitty summary, bro. Wanna try again.

We got ya. Your Supreme Leader's in there. It's all good. You're disingenuous hypocrites. Nuff said. See ya.

Last edited:
This proposal is fucked up beyond comprehension. Your two Teslas have gone to your head.

But I suppose anyone with a $157 million portfolio can say whatever they want to say.

Now if you would please- get on your knees and shine my shoes, Cub Scout.

Why is it fucked up?

Gasoline companies made billions in profits in 2001 when gasoline prices were at $1.00 per gallon.

The only variable is the market. Remove the variable.

You're welcome.

Remove profit and you remove incentive to produce. :slap:

How did the oil companies make billions when the price of regular unleaded in 2001 hit $0.99? I'm not removing profit, I'm removing cost.

Why is it fucked up?

Gasoline companies made billions in profits in 2001 when gasoline prices were at $1.00 per gallon.

The only variable is the market. Remove the variable.

You're welcome.

Remove profit and you remove incentive to produce. :slap:

How did the oil companies make billions when the price of regular unleaded in 2001 hit $0.99? I'm not removing profit, I'm removing cost.

Crack Spread and Volume.

Now fuck off.

Forum List

Back