Gas Prices Extend Painful Record: July 4 Marks 1,290 Days Above $3...

There is no supply and demand in the oil and gasoline industry, it's fixed.

I would love to be able to argue with you but I can't in this situation.. I still don't believe in regulating the entire market.

There's too much unfettered greed, you have no choice. Remember,the 10 richest Americans made enough money last year to feed every hungry person on earth for a year.

I was with you somewhat up to this post which quite frankly sounds like a kumbayiah moment for the Occupy Wallstreet Shitters. Back to the subject matter.. Target?

Obama told you your energy costs MUST skyrocket - to save the planet?

You voted for him, showing your approval.

Now you're seeing your energy costs skyrocket and you're displeased?

MAKE UP YOUR FRIGGIN' MINDS!

I supplied those links complete with video.. (That's not allowed, video evidence)

You're full of shit too

Try opening a store to compete with WalMart and see what happens.

You mean like Target?

Target was an existing store that also used taxpayer subsidies to expand. I wrote 'try opening a store.'

It should be noted that Targets sales growth for 2014 is down 1% after three years of 3% & 4% growth. With Targets expansion in the grocery business, this is not good.

You mean like Target?

Target was an existing store that also used taxpayer subsidies to expand. I wrote 'try opening a store.'

It should be noted that Targets sales growth for 2014 is down 1% after three years of 3% & 4% growth. With Targets expansion in the grocery business, this is not good.

Are you saying that a business doesn't have fluctuating seasons of growth?

Addressing Walmart specifically:

I don't have success envy.. Walmart works exactly because of the free market system of supply and demand. People shop at Walmart because they actually save money.. Gee. how horrible is that? When people shop, shelves get bare.. when shelves empty, we restock.. Once more, it's supply and demand.

You mean like Target?

Are you saying that a business doesn't have fluctuating seasons of growth?

Addressing Walmart specifically:

I don't have success envy.. Walmart works exactly because of the free market system of supply and demand. People shop at Walmart because they actually save money.. Gee. how horrible is that? When people shop, shelves get bare.. when shelves empty, we restock.. Once more, it's supply and demand.

Walmart has the same season as Target, but WalMart is up.

WalMart is surround and drown to wipe out competition. How many businesses closed their doors when WalMart showed up? Thousands, Tens of thousands?

To WalMart's suppliers. WalMart dictates the amount they're going to pay, how their going to receive it, and if they don't like your stock code you get to change it too. This isn't free market, it's unfettered capitalism.

To make matters worse, taxpayers built almost all of their stores.

You're full of shit too

The easiest way to beat Wal-Mart is to just offer real customer service..

It's price.

The only way to beat WalMart is not letting them open a store. A number of communities in California have put a moratorium on WalMart.

You can feed off them. If you look at any superstore location you'll find the same stores or type of stores which offer somewhat different products and bank on WalMart's lack of variety.

I bet you i could find a Walmart in six miles of any California town, who you trying to bull shit?

Regulate gasoline and oil illegal to trade on the market. Cap regular unleaded and diesel fuel at $0.40, mid range $0.50, and premium $0.60 over taxes at the pumps. Any collusion by oil companies would come with a $10 million fine per incident, ie; number of customers per day times $10 million.

Done

This proposal is fucked up beyond comprehension. Your two Teslas have gone to your head.

But I suppose anyone with a $157 million portfolio can say whatever they want to say.

Now if you would please- get on your knees and shine my shoes, Cub Scout.

Why is it fucked up?

Gasoline companies made billions in profits in 2001 when gasoline prices were at $1.00 per gallon.

The only variable is the market. Remove the variable.

You're welcome.

Remove profit and you remove incentive to produce. :slap:

Regulate gasoline and oil illegal to trade on the market. Cap regular unleaded and diesel fuel at $0.40, mid range $0.50, and premium $0.60 over taxes at the pumps. Any collusion by oil companies would come with a $10 million fine per incident, ie; number of customers per day times $10 million.

Done

This proposal is fucked up beyond comprehension. Your two Teslas have gone to your head.

But I suppose anyone with a $157 million portfolio can say whatever they want to say.

Now if you would please- get on your knees and shine my shoes, Cub Scout.
LMAO I wish I had rep left to give..

Please don't bother. He's richer than me and more intelligent. As for myself, I think he's a sham. And I do not like that sham I am.

The president really has no control over droughts, floods, diseases and the futures market on Oil prices..

Hasn't stopped you disingenuous Obamabots from bestowing honor & glory on him because Wall Street Fatcats are making money hand over fist. I mean, since when have you Communists/Progressives been Wall Street Cheerleaders? I thought massive Wall Street profits were bad? What i'm saying is, these are things that really hurt average Americans.

< Hands Paulitician a leftist rule card >

1)Deny any and all things
2)Blame Bush
3)If it makes the President look good, claim it
4)If it makes the President look bad claim he has no control over it
5)Lie
6)lie some more...

Yeah, i hear ya. Communist/Progressive OWS wankers boasting about Wall Street profits, really is pathetically absurd. Now they're suddenly and conveniently Wall Street's biggest cheerleaders. Massive Wall Street profits are 'good' now. They're liars & hypocrites. Simple as that. It's things like high Food & Gas Prices that really hurt average Americans.

Obama told you your energy costs MUST skyrocket - to save the planet?

You voted for him, showing your approval.

Now you're seeing your energy costs skyrocket and you're displeased?

MAKE UP YOUR FRIGGIN' MINDS!

:)

You're full of shit too

The easiest way to beat Wal-Mart is to just offer real customer service..

"real customer service" costs money. Walmart doesn't pay its Employees well. You get better Employees when you pay them better. Most Walmart Employees are just watching that clock, anticipating the time they can escape their torture. That does not make for a good productive Employee. Better Employees cost more money. And Walmart customers are not willing to pay more for their products.

We've had these discussions before on this Board. There are reasons why Walmart can provide customers with such cheap goods. One big factor is slave labor. They pay their Employees slave wages and most of their goods are made by slaves in Asia. So if you want 5 Star customer service, you better shop somewhere else. But keep in mind, it's gonna cost you more. You'll have to decide, do you want the lowest prices or the 5 Star service? You can't have both. Most customers would rather have the lowest prices. And that's why Walmart has crushed the competition. It's not about the service, it's all about the prices.

Last edited:
The only way to beat wally world is not shop there

Spot On. I laugh at people who truly believe they're gonna get 5 Star service & goods at Walmart. You have to explain to them that 5 Star service & goods costs money. Most Walmart Employees are treated like shite. Walmart is not known for paying well. Yet most customers who shop there, truly believe these Employees are gonna provide them with excellent service. Well guess what? Ain't gonna happen. They watch the clock and pray for the end of their day of torture. And let me tell you, i had a relative who was in Management there. Walmart Customers are no picnic either. Walmart Employees have to deal with the worst society has to offer on a daily basis. That can be pretty stressful. Lots of nutter assholes shopping at Walmart.

So if you want better service, you have to shop somewhere else. I rarely shop at Walmart. I gladly pay more for my products and enjoy the better service elsewhere. That old saying 'You get what you pay for', is as true today as it ever was.

Last edited:

Spot On. I laugh at people who truly believe they're gonna get 5 Star service & goods at Walmart. You have to explain to them that 5 Star service & goods costs money. Most Walmart Employees are treated like shite. Walmart is not known for paying well. Yet most customers who shop there, truly believe these Employees are gonna provide them with excellent service. Well guess what? Ain't gonna happen. They watch the clock and pray for the end of their day of torture.

So if you want better service, you have to shop somewhere else. I rarely shop at Walmart. I gladly pay more for my products and enjoy the better service elsewhere. That old saying 'You get what you pay for', is as true today as it ever was.

While everyone disparages Walmart I'd like to add that no one forces any person in this country to work there.. In an economy where jobs are no longer readily available, Walmart helps to keep the unemployment numbers down. There was a time in this nation where people worked in sweat shops for pennies a day.. hard work was gratifying and men did what it took to support their families. That attitude no longer exists.. Instead we see record number of able bodied men on disability, complaints about having to man a cash register for a lower wage than other businesses.. Suck it the fuck up and stop complaining. Open your own business and hire people paying them double what Walmart does, then come here on your padded desk chair and whine like biatches.. Otherwise, kindly STFU.

Spot On. I laugh at people who truly believe they're gonna get 5 Star service & goods at Walmart. You have to explain to them that 5 Star service & goods costs money. Most Walmart Employees are treated like shite. Walmart is not known for paying well. Yet most customers who shop there, truly believe these Employees are gonna provide them with excellent service. Well guess what? Ain't gonna happen. They watch the clock and pray for the end of their day of torture. And let me tell you, i had a relative who was in Management there. Walmart Customers are no picnic either. Walmart Employees have to deal with the worst society has to offer on a daily basis. That can be pretty stressful. Lots of nutter assholes shopping at Walmart.

:eusa_hand:
Wait...where do you shop?

I thought Wal-Mart's Marketing Tactics had unfairly made it impossible to find alternatives.......

I guess another histrionic myth bites the proverbial dust....

Forum List

Back