Gas Prices Extend Painful Record: July 4 Marks 1,290 Days Above $3...

The only way to beat wally world is not shop there

Spot On. I laugh at people who truly believe they're gonna get 5 Star service & goods at Walmart. You have to explain to them that 5 Star service & goods costs money. Most Walmart Employees are treated like shite. Walmart is not known for paying well. Yet most customers who shop there, truly believe these Employees are gonna provide them with excellent service. Well guess what? Ain't gonna happen. They watch the clock and pray for the end of their day of torture.

So if you want better service, you have to shop somewhere else. I rarely shop at Walmart. I gladly pay more for my products and enjoy the better service elsewhere. That old saying 'You get what you pay for', is as true today as it ever was.

While everyone disparages Walmart I'd like to add that no one forces any person in this country to work there.. In an economy where jobs are no longer readily available, Walmart helps to keep the unemployment numbers down. There was a time in this nation where people worked in sweat shops for pennies a day.. hard work was gratifying and men did what it took to support their families. That attitude no longer exists.. Instead we see record number of able bodied men on disability, complaints about having to man a cash register for a lower wage than other businesses.. Suck it the fuck up and stop complaining. Open your own business and hire people paying them double what Walmart does, then come here on your padded desk chair and whine like biatches.. Otherwise, kindly STFU.

I agree somewhat. Walmart does get an unfair bad rap much of the time. They do provide the low prices that most Americans want. And they provide a lot of jobs too. But at the same time, they are a bit of an 'Evil Corporation.' They've crushed small businesses and do thrive off Slave Labor, both here and in Asia. Personally, i avoid Walmart whenever possible. The stores are usually dirty, smelly, and loud. An all-around unpleasant shopping experience.

But i do get a kick out of the people who truly believe they're gonna get 5 Star service & goods there. That's like going to McDonalds and expecting 5 Star cuisine. They pay their Employees like shite and most of their goods are made by slaves in Asia. That's how they're able to provide those low prices Americans love. Their Employees just watch that clock and pray for their torture to end. So i wouldn't expect 5 star service from em. And in fairness, they do deal with the worst America has to offer on a daily basis. Their job is actually tougher than most understand. I had a relative in management there, and he told me many customer horror stories. Nutter assholes love to shop at Walmart.

So in the end, the old adage 'You get what you Pay for' is still true. If you want 5 star service & goods you'll have to pay more for that. It costs money. You'll have to shop elsewhere. Walmart's the toilet bowl of the Retail World. It's a dump. It is what it is.

Last edited:
The only way to beat wally world is not shop there

Spot On. I laugh at people who truly believe they're gonna get 5 Star service & goods at Walmart. You have to explain to them that 5 Star service & goods costs money. Most Walmart Employees are treated like shite. Walmart is not known for paying well. Yet most customers who shop there, truly believe these Employees are gonna provide them with excellent service. Well guess what? Ain't gonna happen. They watch the clock and pray for the end of their day of torture. And let me tell you, i had a relative who was in Management there. Walmart Customers are no picnic either. Walmart Employees have to deal with the worst society has to offer on a daily basis. That can be pretty stressful. Lots of nutter assholes shopping at Walmart.

So if you want better service, you have to shop somewhere else. I rarely shop at Walmart. I gladly pay more for my products and enjoy the better service elsewhere. That old saying 'You get what you pay for', is as true today as it ever was.

:eusa_hand:
Wait...where do you shop?

I thought Wal-Mart's Marketing Tactics had unfairly made it impossible to find alternatives.......

I guess another histrionic myth bites the proverbial dust....

I avoid Walmart whenever possible. The stores are dirty, smelly, and loud. A truly unpleasant shopping experience. Like i said, i gladly pay more to enjoy the better service & goods. If you're shopping at Walmart, you're shopping in the toilet bowl of the Retail World. So i wouldn't have high expectations on service & goods. If you're there, you're there for the low prices. You shouldn't be there expecting 5 star service & goods. Cause that just ain't gonna happen. The Employees are bitter, and they hate you. That's just the way it is. Pay more, shop elsewhere. It'll be worth it in the end.

Who is really surprised by high gas prices? Obama from the outset told us he wanted higher gas prices and he has got them.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Last edited:
The president really has no control over droughts, floods, diseases and the futures market on Oil prices..

Funny, Libs thought Bush had control over all these.

Agreed...but only because the liberal establishment told them W was responsible. They only know what they are told.

So...W was responsible for all things bad in the whole f-ing world.

And...BO is not.

The definition of illogical.

:lol: OMG the 100 millionth Repubtard claims Obama is causing runaway inflation! :lol:

fredgraph.png

I currently spend about $800 per month on gas for two vehicles. Soon, I am going to replace them with hybrids. I will cut my fuel consumption by about 40%.

I recommend that anyone who whines about gas prices take the steps necessary to move into hybrids or EV's. Quit yer bitchin and take some personal responsibility, ya crybabies.

except for liberal dems and clueless obama the KEYSTONE PIPELINE WOULD BE BRINGING MILLIONS OF BARRELS OF OIL PER DAY TO THE USA. BUT!!!

No, it will bring millions of barrels of dirty Tar Sand Oil through America to be processed in texas and sent off to other people.

Which would really suck if your drinking water comes from an aquifer it happens to be under.

The president really has no control over droughts, floods, diseases and the futures market on Oil prices..

Funny, Libs thought Bush had control over all these.

Agreed...but only because the liberal establishment told them W was responsible. They only know what they are told.

So...W was responsible for all things bad in the whole f-ing world.

And...BO is not.

The definition of illogical.

So you don't think the former oil man Bush and his side kick from the oil services industry Cheney had any idea of what would happen to the price of a barrel of oil after invading a country in the middle of the oil producing region? Really? They were that stupid?

That's what you think eh? You ever do any studying on what happens to the price of oil during times of war. Study up on that and then decide whether or not a President can influence the price of oil.

An invasion will drive up the cost of oil every time. Now who was the last President that decided to invade an oil producing country that didn't attack us? Who was that man?

I know the disingenuous Obamabots are now all-in on boasting about record Wall Street Fatcat profits, but this is what really hurts average Americans. Soaring Food & Gas Prices are really puttin a hurt on people.

This Independence Day weekend, drivers won't see any relief from high gas prices. Although prices retreated by a fraction of a cent at the beginning of the week, AAA predicts holiday travelers will pay the most at the pump since 2008.

In its monthly gas price report released June 30, AAA said, "With Independence Day only a few days away, today's national average price of gas is $3.68 per gallon. This average is considerably more expensive than recent years for the holiday. The national average on July 4 in previous years was: $3.48 (2013); $3.34 (2012); $3.57 (2011); $2.74 (2010); $2.62 (2009); and $4.10 (2008)." The motorist organization expected prices to remain high throughout the month of July, ranging from $3.60-$3.70 per gallon.

"Prices could climb higher if there are new developments in Iraq or a major hurricane," AAA warns.

Reasons for the higher prices include "market fear about Iraq," which it said kept prices from declining in June. However, AAA still forecast that 41 million Americans would travel over the holiday weekend, most of them (34.9 million) by road.

The still high gas prices would extend the record number of days the national average for gasoline has remained above $3-a-gallon. Unless prices drop nearly 70 cents a gallon, July 4th will be the 1,290th day above that mark. USA Today reported in September 2013 that, for the first time ever, gas prices had been higher than $3 a gallon for 1,000 consecutive days - beginning Dec. 23, 2010, through Sept. 17, 2013. That streak of three-and-a-half years has not been broken...

More:
Gas Prices Extend Painful Record: July 4 Marks 1,290 Days above $3-a-Gallon | CNS News
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Now if you really silly dumb asses had a brain, you would realize that the combination of plug in hybrids with a 40 + mile range as an EV, plus the normal range of a gas tank at hybrid mileage is the answer. Supply and demand. Reduce the demand by half, and the price of fuel is going to come down considerably.

However, you people continually post objections to EVs, hybrids, and home solar. And then complain because you paying the current price at the gas pump. One has to wonder if any of you have an IQ above two digits.

I know the disingenuous Obamabots are now all-in on boasting about record Wall Street Fatcat profits, but this is what really hurts average Americans. Soaring Food & Gas Prices are really puttin a hurt on people.

This Independence Day weekend, drivers won't see any relief from high gas prices. Although prices retreated by a fraction of a cent at the beginning of the week, AAA predicts holiday travelers will pay the most at the pump since 2008.

In its monthly gas price report released June 30, AAA said, "With Independence Day only a few days away, today's national average price of gas is $3.68 per gallon. This average is considerably more expensive than recent years for the holiday. The national average on July 4 in previous years was: $3.48 (2013); $3.34 (2012); $3.57 (2011); $2.74 (2010); $2.62 (2009); and $4.10 (2008)." The motorist organization expected prices to remain high throughout the month of July, ranging from $3.60-$3.70 per gallon.

"Prices could climb higher if there are new developments in Iraq or a major hurricane," AAA warns.

Reasons for the higher prices include "market fear about Iraq," which it said kept prices from declining in June. However, AAA still forecast that 41 million Americans would travel over the holiday weekend, most of them (34.9 million) by road.

The still high gas prices would extend the record number of days the national average for gasoline has remained above $3-a-gallon. Unless prices drop nearly 70 cents a gallon, July 4th will be the 1,290th day above that mark. USA Today reported in September 2013 that, for the first time ever, gas prices had been higher than $3 a gallon for 1,000 consecutive days - beginning Dec. 23, 2010, through Sept. 17, 2013. That streak of three-and-a-half years has not been broken...

More:
Gas Prices Extend Painful Record: July 4 Marks 1,290 Days above $3-a-Gallon | CNS News
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Now if you really silly dumb asses had a brain, you would realize that the combination of plug in hybrids with a 40 + mile range as an EV, plus the normal range of a gas tank at hybrid mileage is the answer. Supply and demand. Reduce the demand by half, and the price of fuel is going to come down considerably.

However, you people continually post objections to EVs, hybrids, and home solar. And then complain because you paying the current price at the gas pump. One has to wonder if any of you have an IQ above two digits.

Yup, high gas prices are good now. We hear ya. Gawd you Obamabots are such lame hypocrite nutters. :cuckoo:

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2014®

Yup, high gas prices are good now. We hear ya. Gawd you Obamabots are such lame hypocrite nutters. :cuckoo:

He just regurgitates what the MSM tells him...like so many on the left.

When W was POTUS, the MSM regularly reported on and condemned him for high gas prices...now Big Ears gets none of that...you would think even the most ignorant could recognize the bias and propaganda, but no.

The ironic thing is W was a stinking progressive like so many on the left and in the media, but because he was an R, they had to perpetuate the hoax that we have a two party system. Many are duped...sadly.

except for liberal dems and clueless obama the KEYSTONE PIPELINE WOULD BE BRINGING MILLIONS OF BARRELS OF OIL PER DAY TO THE USA. BUT!!!

No, it will bring millions of barrels of dirty Tar Sand Oil through America to be processed in texas and sent off to other people.

Which would really suck if your drinking water comes from an aquifer it happens to be under.

What? Really?

Now here I thought the big government you so love was protecting our drinking water sources.

Go figure....DUH!!!

When W was POTUS, the MSM regularly reported on and condemned him for high gas prices...now Big Ears gets none of that...you would think even the most ignorant could recognize the bias and propaganda, but no.

The ironic thing is W was a stinking progressive like so many on the left and in the media, but because he was an R, they had to perpetuate the hoax that we have a two party system. Many are duped...sadly.

Yup, high gas prices are good now and have absolutely nothing to do with their beloved Dear Leader. I'm sure they spew the same kind of worship chit in North Korea. 'All praise Kim Jon-um, our beloved Dear Leader.' They sure have changed their tunes since their BOOOOSH Boogeyman went away, huh? High Food & Gas Prices are good now. Man, what a bunch of dishonest loons.

I currently spend about $800 per month on gas for two vehicles. Soon, I am going to replace them with hybrids. I will cut my fuel consumption by about 40%.

I recommend that anyone who whines about gas prices take the steps necessary to move into hybrids or EV's. Quit yer bitchin and take some personal responsibility, ya crybabies.

^^^ Example of librul compassion for the poor.. As if someone who makes minimum wage that you leftists bitch about so much, can afford a new Hybrid..

Yup, high gas prices are good now and have absolutely nothing to do with their beloved Dear Leader. I'm sure they spew the same kind of worship chit in North Korea. 'All praise Kim Jon-um, our beloved Dear Leader.' They sure have changed their tunes since their BOOOOSH Boogeyman went away, huh? High Food & Gas Prices are good now. Man, what a bunch of dishonest loons.

It is frightening how easily the elites can dupe some people. Apparently some people want their government telling them what they can and can't do. Individual liberty is a concept they are incapable of comprehending.

^^^ Example of librul compassion for the poor.. As if someone who makes minimum wage that you leftists bitch about so much, can afford a new Hybrid..

Idiot.

If liberals had our way....we'd ALL be driving hybrids. There would be fantastic mass transit including bullet trains and we'd consume half the fucking gasoline.

Last edited:

How is that responsible ? You know want to use the highways for free and pay no gas tax?

How is that responsible ? You know want to use the highways for free and pay no gas tax?

You still aren't interesting. But I admire you for trying.

Forum List

Back