Gas prices expected to go up even further thanks to Biden

I am buying gas from whomever shell or whatever gas station I buy it from bought it from, just like you are
Nope

My gas came from

download (1).png

Your gas came from

download (6).jpeg

So many misconceptions concerning the rising gas prices.

Here is some help for those who do not understand.

If domestic oil production is the problem, why are the oil companies sitting on 9,000 approved drilling sites?

The Biden administration is turning a deaf ear to Republicans pleading with him to ramp up oil production to help curb gas prices that are skyrocketing and further enriching Putin.

But hey, there is a war to wage on fossil fuels that is soooo much ore important

After all, elections have consequences, and one of those is you losing all your money to gas prices.
These stupid Moon Bats will give you 75 reasons why Biden is completely innocence of making gas prices rise.

Moon Bats always are in denial about the damage the Democrats do.

Biden is out trying to buy oil from the Russians, Venezuelans and Iranians now (in addition to begging the Saudis for more) because the mid terms are coming up and he knows what a disaster it will be for the Democrats with high prices at the pump.

These stupid Moon Bats will give you 75 reasons why Biden is completely innocence of making gas prices rise.

Moon Bats always are in denial about the damage the Democrats do.

Biden is out trying to buy oil from the Russians, Venezuelans and Iranians now (in addition to begging the Saudis for more) because the mid terms are coming up and he knows what a disaster it will be for the Democrats with high prices at the pump.

The buck stops on Biden's desk. Period. He wanted this job, and now he's proving that he can only be a complete and unqualified fuck-up at performing that job.

Prior to yesterday, I honestly can't remember the last time I saw gas priced over four bucks a gallon; I'll guess it was probably while I was living in California and Obama was in the White House. In San Diego we were paying $4.69. Yesterday I saw $3.99, $4.09 and $4.19, all for a gallon of regular unleaded here in northeast Florida. When I moved here ten years ago it was about $2.59 a gallon. A friend of mine who lives in the Bay Area told me he paid $5.59 a gallon the other day, and he said that a gallon of diesel is over $6 right now.

When Biden took office we didn't need Russian oil. We were a net exporter of energy. But, in his infinite wisdom, that bumbling old fool caved into environmentalist dipshits and shut down the Keystone XL pipeline.

Yesterday I met with my execs and we decided we're going to buy gas cards to give to employees. My CFO suggested $50 a piece, but right now that'll barely pay for a single tankis. So, we're going to do $100 per card, and give those cards to every employee at both companies. This will cost the companies quite a bit but, hey, if the President of the country can't take care of his people (meaning US citizens) then I'm sure as fuck going to take care of mine.

We could cripple Russia by refusing to do any business whatsoever with them, as well as with any country which continues to do business with Russia. But Biden won't do that, and he honestly does not give a shit about who feels the adverse effects of that. He's willing to fuck over those who voted for him every bit as quickly as he's ready to fuck over those who didn't.

The man has been in office for just over a year and has already proven to be a total failure and completely out of his depth. I honestly believe Kamala Harris would do a better job...

Maybe you shouldn't have bought that big gas guzzler.
maybe you shouldn't be trying to destroy the USA. move out of your mommies house and get a job, then you need to commute you will understand that people have to drive to work and to do their business. When you grow up and become a big boy, then come back to the adults table and try your conversation again.

maybe you shouldn't be trying to destroy the USA. move out of your mommies house and get a job, then you need to commute you will understand that people have to drive to work and to do their business. When you grow up and become a big boy, then come back to the adults table and try your conversation again.

Uh, guy, gas-guzzling SUV's aren't critical to America.

I do drive to work every day. in a fuel efficient car that gets 35MPG. As opposed to a big old gas-guzzler that gets 16 miles to the gallon, and then you whine and cry when gas goes up in an unstable international market.

So, here's a crazy idea. Stop buying gas guzzlers. I'm nearly 60 and frankly, I think I've seen gas spike about 10 times in my life. And it's always the same people who bitch, "Oh, I bought a big car, and now it costs me $100 to fill my tank."

Forum List

Back