Gas prices expected to go up even further thanks to Biden

What efforts is China making? What are the results? China signed bullshit papers in Paris and continues to expand and push forward with coal plants. I thought climate change was a global issue? Where are the international activists on China?

Educate yourself.

JoeB, you are one stupid SOB…A walking talking cliche….I am no more interested in your talking point pablum, than I am you…You are one of the people that dumbs this message board down, everyone in here shakes their head at your stupidity…

You want to drive a piece of shit Yugo, go right ahead. But when you try to tell me what to drive, I just flip you the bird and laugh at you.

Then don't come whining to me when it costs you $100 to refill your gas tank for a week. Because then I'll just laugh at you.

Educate yourself.

Then don't come whining to me when it costs you $100 to refill your gas tank for a week. Because then I'll just laugh at you.

China is building green technologies for the rest of the world yet they are betting on something else for themselves.

The left loves China with their pollution, their cheap labor, human rights violations and starting a pandemic then hiding it. That is just the way it is, the hatred for America will continue on.

Educate yourself.

Well, you Chinese shill....What a crock...And I never said anything about filling my personal tank, but let me just tell you, it's not just about my personal gas tank. In doing my job today I filled my truck's tanks today at $4.29 per gallon...Now, you think my place of business is just going to eat that cost? No, they are going to pass it to the distributors I deliver to, then they are going to pass it to you, idiot...Higher energy price touches everything we do to live....So, either you just have your head in the sand, or you really are one dumb ass...

China is making efforts, and can be worked with if we stopped treating it like the enemy. They have a bigger stake in clean air than we do, because they have 1.3 billion people crammed into a relatively small area.

We need to do our part as well... so I don't have a lot of sympathy when someone complains that $4.00 gasoline is making their life unhappy after they bought a gas guzzler.
Uhm meth head Joe gas was under a buck a gallon a few years ago when they bought it.

It's the democrats causing gas to rise to sell electric vehicles

Last edited:
barney.jpg

What kind of car did you drive in high school a 1972 Pinto?

I didn't drive a car in HS. I had public transportation to take me where I needed to go. In fact, I couldn't afford a car until after I graduated college.

My first car was a Chevy Chevette, and it was a piece of Garbage. A find example of why the Japanese ate our lunch in the Car Industry.

To the point, though, what we should have learned from the Oil Shocks of the 1970's was to not be dependent on oil. Instead, we doubled and tripled down on gas guzzlers, and now we are suffering self-inflicted wounds.

I didn't drive a car in HS. I had public transportation to take me where I needed to go. In fact, I couldn't afford a car until after I graduated college.

My first car was a Chevy Chevette, and it was a piece of Garbage. A find example of why the Japanese ate our lunch in the Car Industry.

To the point, though, what we should have learned from the Oil Shocks of the 1970's was to not be dependent on oil. Instead, we doubled and tripled down on gas guzzlers, and now we are suffering self-inflicted wounds.
You had a chevette My condolences.

Forum List

Back