Gas $1.84 today $3.26.. unemployed: same 7.8%

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
GALLUP: Obama's 1st-Term Approval Rating Among Lowest of Post-WWII Presidents...
Only Carter, Ford Fared Worse...
Unemployment Rate Same Today As It Was When Obama First Took Office...
GALLUP: Obama's 1st-Term Approval Rating Among Lowest of Post-WWII Presidents...
Only Carter, Ford Fared Worse...
Unemployment Rate Same Today As It Was When Obama First Took Office...
GALLON OF GAS: 1/20/09 -- $1.84; 1/21/13 -- $3.26...

BIGGEST DIFFERENCE: National DEBT: March 2009 $11 trillion
TODAY: $16 trillion!
AND YET GAS IS UP, unemployed the same... WHY if we have the "smartest" President.. does he have the lowest approval rating??
Unemployment Rate Same Today As It Was When Obama First Took Office « CBS DC

This OP is also forgetting a few things. How about you paint a full picture.

We are now 17 trillion dollars in debt. Seven trillion added in the first four. add about 10 in the second because now he truly thinks he's king and by 2017 we'll have a twenty seven trillion dollar debt.. fuckin dumb ass demon craps.

This OP is also forgetting a few things. How about you paint a full picture.

YOU MEAN when Obama said..
"I can make a firm pledge: Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes.”

I don't want government bureaucrats meddling in your health care."[/U][/I][/B]
"The result ObamaCare which today McKinsey & Company commissioned a survey of 1,329 U.S. private sector employers to measure their attitudes about healthcare reform concluded that 30% of all companies would stop providing health coverage once Obamacare kicked in in 2014.
US employer healthcare survey | McKinsey & Company

things like that???
I have more if you WANT the facts but you have serious problems as you truly believe Obama is a god just as Evan Thomas EDITOR of NewsWeek said...
Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But then when it comes to Obama???

I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

Forum List

Back