Game: Two True & One False

Trinity said:
3. false?

Very good!

1. Visiting my grandmother with my parents.

2. Coming back from Memphis from visiting my grandmother with my parents - just a layover in the airport, but in the city just the same.

Joz said:
1) My father holds a patent for a revolutionizing filter.

2) I am an ordained clergy.

3) I met Mm while I was performing at a concert.

Ok, I'm going to go with........ 2 is false?

Trinity said:
Correct
damn Joz You know me to well!
I didn't know if gaffer had been in the Army or not. We never talked about that. I just couldn't imagine you voting for Kerry!

1. I once smacked my little brother when he was 8 on the back and caused him to choke on the chewing tobacco in his mouth which made him turn green and puke!

2. I gave birth to twins!

3. My grandmother was in the Korean war!

Joz said:
I didn't know if gaffer had been in the Army or not. We never talked about that. I just couldn't imagine you voting for Kerry!

I voted to boot his ass out of the country, Oh damn, did I say that out loud! :D

Actually gaffer was in the Army and the Air Force!

Joz said:
I knew one other guy who did this. Sooo, cool!

Dad actually got drafted into the Army during Vietnam and while he was in there decided the Air force had it way easier so when he got out of the Army he enlisted into the Air force! Of course he was also in the infantry in the army! I guess anything would be easier then that! Maybe he'll get on here later and post some of his stories, he has this one story when he was a tunnel rat, it is hysterical! I crack up every time he tells it, however it wasn't funny at the time!

1. I have played soccer in the Munich Olympic Stadium.

2. Karen Carpenter kissed me (before she died).

3. I have been struck by lightning.

GotZoom said:
1. I have played soccer in the Munich Olympic Stadium.

2. Karen Carpenter kissed me (before she died).

3. I have been struck by lightning.

1. False?

GotZoom said:
True actually. Not for the olympics or anything...but in 1974 I was on a team that toured Germany and France for a month. We played a game in the stadium.

Cool! I give!

#3 is the false one. I can play a little by ear, on the piano.

Forum List

Back