Game: Two True & One False

USViking said:
1. I have been to London.

2. I have been to Paris.

3. I have been to Ancorage.

3 is false since you spelled Anchorage wrong.

But wait....you could have done that on purpose to fool us.

Sly dog you.

GotZoom said:
3 is false since you spelled Anchorage wrong.
Oops.

GotZoom said:
But wait....you could have done that on purpose to fool us.
Sly dog you.

#2, Paris, is incorrect.

I was in Anchorage, but only the airport a few times.

The family I visited in London later moved to Paris for several years. I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life by not visiting them there before they left, as I could have.

From Paris they moved to Memphis Friggin Tennessee- talk about a comedown!

USViking said:
Oops.

#2, Paris, is incorrect.

I was in Anchorage, but only the airport a few times.

The family I visited in London later moved to Paris for several years. I made one of the biggest mistakes of my life by not visiting them there before they left, as I could have.

From Paris they moved to Memphis Friggin Tennessee- talk about a comedown!

Ahem....I live in Memphis Friggin Tennessee.

(I agree)

USViking said:
I need to watch my step around here.

Just don't refer to Chicago that way! :teeth: Now you may use :firing: or refer to the driving, we'll all know where you are talking about.

BTW Johnney, did you see Chicago made 2 worse traffic? LA still beats us! :funnyface

Kathianne said:
Just don't refer to Chicago that way! :teeth: Now you may use :firing: or refer to the driving, we'll all know where you are talking about.

BTW Johnney, did you see Chicago made 2 worse traffic? LA still beats us! :funnyface

They must not have surveyed Seattle!

Kathianne said:

One big plus about smaller cities like mine (pop. approx. 175k) is that the traffic is a piece of cake. I could never be able to stand a commute of as much as 30 minutes.

1. I once had a wreck driving while sober, and got a ticket.

2. I once had a wreck driving while intoxicated, and did not get a ticket.

3. I was once arrested for driving while intoxicated.

1- I was blessed by the pope

2- My brother and I have made ~$45,000 over the last three years turning around merchandise on ebay

3- I've been to all seven continents

1. My body cannot feel pain while under stress.

2. My dad has worked in the White House (Reagan).

3. I have personally met Stephen Hawking.

Ok, take a guess.

Hobbit said:
1. My body cannot feel pain while under stress.

2. My dad has worked in the White House (Reagan).

3. I have personally met Stephen Hawking.

Ok, take a guess.

#1 You become more sensitve to pain under stress?

USViking said:
#1 You become more sensitve to pain under stress?

Incorrect. Due to a severe, untreated stress fracture I got in boot camp, my brain has formed a mental block that numbs all pain why my body is under stress. It's all that allowed me to keep going until the detailers were convinced I was injured.

Hobbit said:
Incorrect. Due to a severe, untreated stress fracture I got in boot camp, my brain has formed a mental block that numbs all pain why my body is under stress. It's all that allowed me to keep going until the detailers were convinced I was injured.

Okay, so you have never met Hawking....

no1tovote4 said:
Okay, so you have never met Hawking....

Hah, I knew I was making good choices with my three. The correct answer is...my dad never worked in the White House, though he still has connections there.

I met Stephen Hawking at Texas A&M while visiting a friend of mine in grad school over there. His undergrad project was based on Hawking's work and was a very good project, recieving a few federal grants. That being the case, he got to go talk to Stephen Hawking and he let me tag along.

Forum List

Back