Game: Two True & One False

# 1 is true.

I love escargot.

I lived in the Philippines for 6 years in the 80's. I was invited to a party thrown by a high-ranking official of the government. You HAVE to eat what is offered - it is an insult to the host of you don't.

Needless to say....

And it did not taste like chicken.

GotZoom said:
# 1 is true.

I love escargot.

I lived in the Philippines for 6 years in the 80's. I was invited to a party thrown by a high-ranking official of the government. You HAVE to eat what is offered - it is an insult to the host of you don't.

Needless to say....

I will repeat myself :puke3: :puke3: :puke3:

GotZoom said:
# 1 is true.

I love escargot.

Needless to say....

I get that at work all the time (not dog), I've eaten every type of wild game from buffalo to seal to wild turkey. Some good, some not so good.

#1 - I have a bald spot on the top of my head caused by a scar received as a kid - sitting on the kitchen counter, backed my head up into an open (sharp-cornered) cupboard door.
#2 - Growing up on the shores of the West fork of the Humptulips River, I caught and ate a live crawdad, on a dare.
#3 - My parents never had "The Talk" with me.

GotZoom said:
Not even escargot? What about Mussells?

Scallops?

Oysters?

So..forget having you apply for Fear Factor?

If it's slimey or was slimey it does not touch my lips!

No I will not do Fear Factor!

GotZoom said:
Not even escargot? What about Mussells?

Scallops?

Oysters?

So..forget having you apply for Fear Factor?

I'd hit every one of those - if cooked correclty. Fear Factor? No..no 100-year-old Pickled Horse Penis for me.

-=d=- said:
#1 - I have a bald spot on the top of my head caused by a scar received as a kid - sitting on the kitchen counter, backed my head up into an open (sharp-cornered) cupboard door.
#2 - Growing up on the shores of the West fork of the Humptulips River, I caught and ate a live crawdad, on a dare.

3. false?

-=d=- said:

# 3.

-=d=- said:
I'd hit every one of those - if cooked correclty. Fear Factor? No..no 100-year-old Pickled Horse Penis for me.

Not a fan of oysters.

But Darin...have you ever TRIED 100 year-old pickled horse penis? I mean..you were in Korea....come on...fess up.

Forum List

Back