Game of Thrones

44787FD3-2285-4114-B008-F09E5A76E1D1_jpeg-952693.JPG

Except Jon knows that Essos is east of Westeros.

Game of Thrones maps - all the main places, mapped and explained

I get the joke, but I think the lore is that no one has gone west of Westeros and ever found anything.

Kind of like the Europeans thinking that if they sailed west far enough they would eventually run into India, which they knew was east?

However, you are right. It was only a joke.

So, Tyrion will run things and Bran will take the credit.

Sounds like same old same old.

Sansa has actually grown into a strong, competent woman. She'll do well.
Tyrion will run the day to day government
Bran seems to be the one to make the major decisions

Bran sees the past. There is nothing in his history so far that shows he knows how to make effective policy decisions for millions of people.
He has seen ALL of the past. He knows everything that ever happened, so he can see what went wrong. He knows the trickle down effect of every good and bad decision ever made and how it effected every individual person in the realm. Id say that qualifies him more than anyone.

That doesn't make him prescient.
He can see the future as well.

I didn't get that from the books or the show. I think he has an understanding of his own fate, but he is not the Kwisatz Haderach of the GOT universe.

Tyrion will run the day to day government
Bran seems to be the one to make the major decisions

Bran sees the past. There is nothing in his history so far that shows he knows how to make effective policy decisions for millions of people.
He has seen ALL of the past. He knows everything that ever happened, so he can see what went wrong. He knows the trickle down effect of every good and bad decision ever made and how it effected every individual person in the realm. Id say that qualifies him more than anyone.

That doesn't make him prescient.
He can see the future as well.

I didn't get that from the books or the show. I think he has an understanding of his own fate, but he is not the Kwisatz Haderach of the GOT universe.

+1 for the Dune Reference.

Depends on if there any any land west of Westeros before you circumvent the globe and get to Essos.
Arya will discover America
They aren't on Earth.

How could they not be on earth?

Humans. Even the same races. Same animals like horses, pigs, sheep, crows etc. Same kind of trees. One moon.

Maybe this is several million years in the future after major geological changes.

Just kidding. I understand "fantasy"

Question:

Why didn't Jon kill the Obama guy?

Just like the real life Obama the GoT Obama guy was a piece of shit.

Depends on if there any any land west of Westeros before you circumvent the globe and get to Essos.
They aren't on Earth.

Humans. Even the same races. Same animals like horses, pigs, sheep, crows etc. Same kind of trees. One moon.

Maybe this is several million years in the future after major geological changes.

Earth doesn't have years' long winters.

This is an imaginary world with cultural evolution at the medieval stage.

They aren't on Earth.

Yeah, parallel evolution. The whole place is not Earth like. The continents and oceans are all different, and the seasons are extremely different, and Earth doesn't have hordes of zombie like creatures roaming around, if you ignore democrats. Plus we don't have any dragons.

Forum List

Back