Game of Thrones

Why am I getting the feeling that the writers are going to pull an Orsen Wells with this war with the dead?

I'm going to be majorly disappointed I think.

Why am I getting the feeling that the writers are going to pull an Orsen Wells with this war with the dead?

All the humans have to do is kill the Night King - and then the Army of the Dead truly dies.

All the humans have to do is kill the Night King - and then the Army of the Dead truly dies.
I think it isn't the humans who have to kill the Night King..well, just the one human. This is beginning to feel like the writers have written themselves into a corner like Wells did when he made the Martians so powerful it took a germ to win the war.

We'll see.

I think it isn't the humans who have to kill the Night King..well, just the one human. This is beginning to feel like the writers have written themselves into a corner like Wells did when he made the Martians so powerful it took a germ to win the war.

We'll see.

I'd like to see Bran warg the dead dragon and then have kill the Night King.

Three issues have to be resolved in four episodes.

1. The Battle of Winterfell with the amassed White Walker army.

2. The conflict with Cersei and her army at KL.

3. Who will win the Game of Thrones? Or, how will the story of Ice and Fire be resolved?

To get to 2 &3 then 1 has to be resolved or put on hold and there has to be players left. That could be accomplished by a defeat of the WW or by an escape of the key players if the WWs overrun Winterfell.

However, it may be that the WWs prevail at some level at Winterfell and their defeat isn't made possible until the escape players murders Cersci and rallies her troops to retake Winterfell, or something along those lines.

Maybe the WWs will be defeated with the death of the NK at WF and then the main players go on to resolve 2 & 3 in the final three episodes but I doubt it. We may get a good feel for the direction at the end of the third episode on Sunday night but I suspect it will not be as clean as we would want it.

I can't see Winterfell completely falling and all the people from the North being turned. Winterfell has been too central to this epic story for Martin (or Dumb and Dumber) to completely destroy it.

Of course I have no insights as to the minds of the scrip writers but I am inclined to think that the real conflict will not be with the WWs or even Cersei but between Jon and Dany. Will love prevail or will Dany be so hell bent on power that she tries to destroy Jon? That issue may be resolved until the last 15 minutes of the last episode.

Three issues have to be resolved in four episodes.

1. The Battle of Winterfell with the amassed White Walker army.

2. The conflict with Cersei and her army at KL.

3. Who will win the Game of Thrones? Or, how will the story of Ice and Fire be resolved?

To get to 2 &3 then 1 has to be resolved or put on hold and there has to be players left. That could be accomplished by a defeat of the WW or by an escape of the key players if the WWs overrun Winterfell.

However, it may be that the WWs prevail at some level at Winterfell and their defeat isn't made possible until the escape players murders Cersci and rallies her troops to retake Winterfell, or something along those lines.

Maybe the WWs will be defeated with the death of the NK at WF and then the main players go on to resolve 2 & 3 in the final three episodes but I doubt it. We may get a good feel for the direction at the end of the third episode on Sunday night but I suspect it will not be as clean as we would want it.

I can't see Winterfell completely falling and all the people from the North being turned. Winterfell has been too central to this epic story for Martin (or Dumb and Dumber) to completely destroy it.

Of course I have no insights as to the minds of the scrip writers but I am inclined to think that the real conflict will not be with the WWs or even Cersei but between Jon and Dany. Will love prevail or will Dany be so hell bent on power that she tries to destroy Jon? That issue may be resolved until the last 15 minutes of the last episode.
I expect the White Walkers to annihilate Winterfell with key players and one dragon having to stager back to Kings Landing

Cersei will then attack the demolished Army
Jamie will then kill his sister

Last edited:
I think something Big is planned for Arya's special weapon. Will she kill the zombie dragon? The king of the Night Walkers? Who knows?

So, to keep the spoilers down, who has seen tonight?

Not he Wells ending I was predicting, but not the best of outcomes either.

BTW...if you have a movie or storyline, you need more dragons. Seriously....MORE DRAGONS!

lol

I'm glad they at least got that cgi right.

Arya's prophecy from the red lady came true. She had to take the face of a white walker, which happened off camera, in order to show up to kill the NK. So is she the prophesied prince/princess that will kill her love?

But dang, she killed a WW and carved its face off really quick! And joined the rest of the group....

She's good! :)

Next week, instead of the North going South, I think Cercei will charge and try to take advantage of their weak position.

But it will fail, ending up in the ultimate showdown, with Clegane-bowl! I think Tyrion eventually wins the game of thrones.

I am surprised that President Trump didn't tweet on this. The WW's and the Night King have a lot of parallels to the Democrats and the fact they were defeated is a good sign

Next week, instead of the North going South, I think Cercei will charge and try to take advantage of their weak position.

But it will fail, ending up in the ultimate showdown, with Clegane-bowl! I think Tyrion eventually wins the game of thrones.
Cersei’s strategy was always ....let them fight, if they die, they die
If they win, I will fight their weakened Army

But she still doesn’t have a dragon

I am surprised that President Trump didn't tweet on this. The WW's and the Night King have a lot of parallels to the Democrats and the fact they were defeated is a good sign
Trump is the Night King
The undead are his voters

Trump is the Night King
The undead are his voters

Personally, I believe President Trump will do the right thing and invite whoever wins the GoT to the WH after the series has been completed.

ZomboMeme_29042019001038_jpg-928251.JPG

I came up with the perfect way to wrap up Game of Thrones and resolve the horrible plot dilemma of Westworld:

Epic Battle to Oblivion of The Westworld Hosts vs. The Army of the Dead.

Unexpected and final for both of them. Humanity can watch and then clean up the mess for a do-over.

Wow This episode sucked Alaskan Moosecock. Just fucking awful episode! Couldn't see a fucking thing during the battles. Still don't know why the Dothraki did a Bravely bold Sir Robin and Ran Away. Where did Arya come from??? Seriously??? Jumping from the top rope like a WWE wrestler and putting the Night King in a Sleeper Hold.

They beat the dead....so Cersei is supposed to be scary? Dafuq?!

All that build up and then...wow did the Russian collude in writing the episode?

Forum List

Back