Game of Thrones Season 7

Bits to notice. (I've probably made some spelling errors with names.). They might be considered spoilers, though they're just guesses.

When Cersei says "enemies to the north", the image shown is Arya, not John Snow.

Arya is shown searching for something. In other images, she's shown wearing the Catspaw dagger (Valyrian Steel), which was owned by Littlefinger. She's also in better quality gear, implying she gets back to Winterfell.

Jaime is shown wielding Widow's Wail, the Valyrian steel sword that was named while briefly owned by Joffrey.

Cersei is seen talking to a man with short hair, and looking disgusted. It's probably evil uncle Euron Greyjoy, demanding marriage in return for his support.

The unsullied are shown invading Casterly Rock, the home of the Lannisters.

Melissandre is at Dragonstone, same place that Danaerys takes as headquarters. Other sources show John Snow and Davos there on a diplomatic mission.

Theon is shown surrounded by fire. It looks like a sea battle with Uncle Euron's ships didn't go well.

There's an arm with bad greyscale reaching out a door. Ser Jorah?

Yara Greyjoy and Ellaria Sand are getting it on, as are Gray Worm and Missandei.

There's a scene of Dothraki slicing up Lannisters.

And a scene of the Mountain in new black armour, kind of Darth Vader like.

I stopped watching, and reading after they killed Jon Snow. I've never been truly angry at an author for killing off characters, but Martin can go get a nasty chaff from humping Tyrions leg

"Arya" (or "Aria") is now a popular name for baby girls. "Sansa", not. Apparently, people want their baby girl to be the badass.

"Khaleesi" is up there, but less popular. For boys, "Theon" is the only GoT name that has gained popularity.

Forum List

Back