Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

Trump's medical records would be a "game changer" were he to have cancer or some other chronic ailment. In such a situation, citizens have a right to know the nature and extent of the malady.

Trump's releasing his medical statements is nothing more than a red herring to deflect attention away from the fact that he's not released his tax returns.
I'm sure there's nothing in his tax returns that could cause him to die in office or forget who he is in the middle of a military crisis.

That only means you can't prove your claim which means you lied. Thanks for the admission. :thup:
You know, constantly calling me a liar doesn't make your case for Hillary. The more she refuses to release the medical records, the more her health will be in question. And your adolescent postings don't help your credibility either. You might want to try growing up a little.
If you could prove your claim wasn't made up, youvwould have proven it by now. You can't, so you screach like a e year old girl who had her doll taken away.

The facts remain as they are... Hillary has a medical physician state her blood clot disolved ... you still cling to your lie that she still has a blood clot with no medical doctor corroborating your claim.

It proves that you lied.
See post #198.
I've already seen your lie. Ths fact you cannot prove your claim proves it is a lie. Simple as that. :mm:
Better read it again.
No need to. You claim Hillary has a blood clot.

Either you prove that claim or your inability to prove it means you lied. There's really nothing in "post #198" which allows you to escape this predicament you've created for yourself.

Trump's medical records would be a "game changer" were he to have cancer or some other chronic ailment. In such a situation, citizens have a right to know the nature and extent of the malady.

Trump's releasing his medical statements is nothing more than a red herring to deflect attention away from the fact that he's not released his tax returns.
I'm sure there's nothing in his tax returns that could cause him to die in office or forget who he is in the middle of a military crisis.
How about he just releases them because he said he would? Or because he's insisted others should?

You know, constantly calling me a liar doesn't make your case for Hillary. The more she refuses to release the medical records, the more her health will be in question. And your adolescent postings don't help your credibility either. You might want to try growing up a little.
If you could prove your claim wasn't made up, youvwould have proven it by now. You can't, so you screach like a e year old girl who had her doll taken away.

The facts remain as they are... Hillary has a medical physician state her blood clot disolved ... you still cling to your lie that she still has a blood clot with no medical doctor corroborating your claim.

It proves that you lied.
See post #198.
I've already seen your lie. Ths fact you cannot prove your claim proves it is a lie. Simple as that. :mm:

Hitlery is not only sick in the head, she is sick physically...to say otherwise is simply "head stuck in the sand" thinking.......but hey! "Go Team Demcrat!!!!" (snicker)
As if anyone in their right mind is going to take the word of a raving lunatic like you over the word of a licensed medical professional who physically examined Hillary. :rolleyes:

Ya know you're getting nuttier by the minute, right?

Yeah, people NEVER lie...especially doctors.....people don't need to see a clean bill of health from a physician to see that the old bat is a doddering old fool that has to pace herself for public appearances and suffers seizures to the point that someone has to follow her around with a hypodermic needle full of anti-seizure medication. My hope and prayer is that she does a face plant from a seizure that the medication doesn't touch so we can be rid of the klunt.....from my lips to God's ears. The world needs to be shut of the Clintons and Bush crime families......got a problem, with that? Tough shit, punkinpuss. (snicker)

It proves that you lied.
See post #198.
Better read it again.

Either you prove that claim or your inability to prove it means you lied. There's really nothing in "post #198" which allows you to escape this predicament you've created for yourself.

Does this look normal to you????

It proves that you lied.
See post #198.

Hitlery is not only sick in the head, she is sick physically...to say otherwise is simply "head stuck in the sand" thinking.......but hey! "Go Team Demcrat!!!!" (snicker)
As if anyone in their right mind is going to take the word of a raving lunatic like you over the word of a licensed medical professional who physically examined Hillary. :rolleyes:

Ya know you're getting nuttier by the minute, right?

Yeah, people NEVER lie...especially doctors.....people don't need to see a clean bill of health from a physician to see that the old bat is a doddering old fool that has to pace herself for public appearances and suffers seizures to the point that someone has to follow her around with a hypodermic needle full of anti-seizure medication. My hope and prayer is that she does a face plant from a seizure that the medication doesn't touch so we can be rid of the klunt.....from my lips to God's ears. The world needs to be shut of the Clintons and Bush crime families......got a problem, with that? Tough shit, punkinpuss. (snicker)
As you always do, you rely on strawmen to argue with. But of course, no one said people don't lie.

And again, no rational person is taking the word of a retarded nut like you over an M.D.. Sorry to be the one to break that Earth-shattering news to you, but it is what is is.

It proves that you lied.
See post #198.
Better read it again.

You don't look normal to me. Normal people don't believe holograms were flown into the WTC.

See post #198.
Better read it again.

You don't look normal to me. Normal people don't believe holograms were flown into the WTC.

You don't know me nor have you ever met me.........but we have seen Hitlery go into a seizure........fact.

It proves that you lied.
See post #198.
Better read it again.

If you had read it you would know the post is about YOU, not Hillary.

See post #198.
Better read it again.

Better read it again.

You don't know me nor have you ever met me.........but we have seen Hitlery go into a seizure........fact.

You're dealing with somebody who is not very mature. She only knows how to throw out deflections and call you a liar to avoid addressing an issue. You'll never get an intelligent dialogue with her/him/it.

Better read it again.

You're dealing with somebody who is not very mature. She only knows how to throw out deflections and call you a liar to avoid addressing an issue. You'll never get an intelligent dialogue with her/him/it.

I have kicked Faun's ass up and down this forum since I got here..........I just like to smack Faun around from time to time......

Better read it again.

I need not meet you to know you're crazy. Your posts reveal that about you.

Better read it again.

Spits a proven liar. <smh>

I have kicked Faun's ass up and down this forum since I got here..........I just like to smack Faun around from time to time......

LOLOLOL

That's as delusional as your hallucinations that there were holograms, not planes, used to fly into the WTC on 9.11.

Thanks for the laugh, Delusional Dale. :thup:

As goes Trump's medical records/physical health, that information is at best marginally useful to American voters only during the election. After the election, it's irrelevant.
  • If a candidate wins the election, they are in office no matter what their heath shows, unless, of course something changes in a very big way between the election and Inauguration Day.
  • After the inauguration, if the President becomes physiologically incapacitated, well, that's what the 25th Amendment and the Vice President are for.
As goes Trump specifically, I think he already forgets too many things to be fit for the Presidency. Foremost among the things he "forgets" more often than any other candidate in recent memory: (1) telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, (2) it's morally reprehensible to fabricate events and people in order to advance one's own objectives.

Yes, I realize Trump's not the only or first lying candidate. He just is the most profligate and inveterate liar among a class of individuals who in general aren't keen on telling the truth in the worst place. Lies aren't neurotoxic venom, but they operate quite like it in that they impair one's ability to act, to say nothing of acting in one's best interest. Among elapids, for example, I'm not of a mind to lie down with any, but if given no choice but do to so, the least venomous would be my preference.

LOLOLOL

That's as delusional as your hallucinations that there were holograms, not planes, used to fly into the WTC on 9.11.

I kick your ass daily and you lack the balls to go "toe to toe" with me....you count on "gubermint" lies to back your stupid ass because "gubermint" is your god.......(snicker). You are my cyber bitch....just one of many, punkinpuss.....

LOLOLOL

I kick your ass daily and you lack the balls to go "toe to toe" with me....you count on "gubermint" lies to back your stupid ass because "gubermint" is your god.......(snicker). You are my cyber bitch....just one of many, punkinpuss.....
Ok... prove holograms were flown into the WTC....

Here's where you run away again...

As goes Trump's medical records/physical health, that information is at best marginally useful to American voters only during the election. After the election, it's irrelevant.
  • If a candidate wins the election, they are in office no matter what their heath shows, unless, of course something changes in a very big way between the election and Inauguration Day.
  • After the inauguration, if the President becomes physiologically incapacitated, well, that's what the 25th Amendment and the Vice President are for.
As goes Trump specifically, I think he already forgets too many things to be fit for the Presidency. Foremost among the things he "forgets" more often than any other candidate in recent memory: (1) telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, (2) it's morally reprehensible to fabricate events and people in order to advance one's own objectives.

Yes, I realize Trump's not the only or first lying candidate. He just is the most profligate and inveterate liar among a class of individuals who in general aren't keen on telling the truth in the worst place. Lies aren't neurotoxic venom, but they operate quite like it in that they impair one's ability to act, to say nothing of acting in one's best interest. Among elapids, for example, I'm not of a mind to lie down with any, but if given no choice but do to so, the least venomous would be my preference.

Your vote doesn't mean shit...you can hold up your puny little ballot as if it was a crucifix against a vampire but the fact remains that USA.INC is a banana republic with electronic voting machines with back-doored software and no paper trail. This is all smoke and mirrors to give the huddled masses the impression that their voices mean so much as a fly's fart off of a bald butcher's wig. They have to keep up the illusion until the robotic age is fully implemented and they can start ridding the planet of the "worthless eaters" in earnest. If you only knew what the global elites are doing to you and how they are manipulating the food supply....you would curl up in the fetal position and suck your thumb as you resorted back to being three years old.....it's just that fucking bad. Laugh to your heart's content....demonize and marginalize but America is about to experience hunger in a major way along with disease....bet me and lose on that.

Forum List

Back