Game Changer: Donald Trump Offers To Release His Detailed Medical Records If Hillary Does The Same

You don't know me nor have you ever met me.........but we have seen Hitlery go into a seizure........fact.
You're dealing with somebody who is not very mature. She only knows how to throw out deflections and call you a liar to avoid addressing an issue. You'll never get an intelligent dialogue with her/him/it.

I have kicked Faun's ass up and down this forum since I got here..........I just like to smack Faun around from time to time......
LOLOLOL

That's as delusional as your hallucinations that there were holograms, not planes, used to fly into the WTC on 9.11.

Thanks for the laugh, Delusional Dale. :thup:

I kick your ass daily and you lack the balls to go "toe to toe" with me....you count on "gubermint" lies to back your stupid ass because "gubermint" is your god.......(snicker). You are my cyber bitch....just one of many, punkinpuss.....
Ok... prove holograms were flown into the WTC....

Here's where you run away again...

I said I was open to the idea that it was done....because I am open-minded because I know what the military industrial complex is capable of. You believe the official story...like how a passport fluttered to the ground, was found and given to authorities.....now this was the kind of event that took down a 100 plus story building and melted titanium 2 ton engines but yet a passport survived....now tell me again how I am delusional???? (snicker) Kicking your ass is tooo fucking easy.....

No need to. You claim Hillary has a blood clot.

Either you prove that claim or your inability to prove it means you lied. There's really nothing in "post #198" which allows you to escape this predicament you've created for yourself.

Does this look normal to you????

You don't look normal to me. Normal people don't believe holograms were flown into the WTC.

You don't know me nor have you ever met me.........but we have seen Hitlery go into a seizure........fact.

You're dealing with somebody who is not very mature. She only knows how to throw out deflections and call you a liar to avoid addressing an issue. You'll never get an intelligent dialogue with her/him/it.

Spits a proven liar. <smh>

You have yet to prove she does NOT have a blood clot. All you have is a note written by a doctor on her payroll. Nothing has been proven either way on the blood clot. We know for a fact that she had one, we have to see the medical records to know if she still has it, or if she has had more. Nor do we know if she had OTHER conditions (conditions that cause seizures). Why does a doctor follow her around with the anti-seizure pen? Why does she need to be held up by several people? Why does she disappear in the middle of a presidential campaign for days at a time? Only her medical records will answer those questions that more and more people are now asking.

I have kicked Faun's ass up and down this forum since I got here..........I just like to smack Faun around from time to time......
LOLOLOL

That's as delusional as your hallucinations that there were holograms, not planes, used to fly into the WTC on 9.11.

I kick your ass daily and you lack the balls to go "toe to toe" with me....you count on "gubermint" lies to back your stupid ass because "gubermint" is your god.......(snicker). You are my cyber bitch....just one of many, punkinpuss.....

I said I was open to the idea that it was done....because I am open-minded because I know what the military industrial complex is capable of. You believe the official story...like how a passport fluttered to the ground, was found and given to authorities.....now this was the kind of event that took down a 100 plus story building and melted titanium 2 ton engines but yet a passport survived....now tell me again how I am delusional???? (snicker)
If you believe it could have been done, then prove it. Stop running away from the challenge....

LOLOLOL

I said I was open to the idea that it was done....because I am open-minded because I know what the military industrial complex is capable of. You believe the official story...like how a passport fluttered to the ground, was found and given to authorities.....now this was the kind of event that took down a 100 plus story building and melted titanium 2 ton engines but yet a passport survived....now tell me again how I am delusional???? (snicker)
If you believe it could have been done, then prove it. Stop running away from the challenge....

I just kick that ass of yours, Faun....it's just child play............

Does this look normal to you????

You don't look normal to me. Normal people don't believe holograms were flown into the WTC.

You have yet to prove she does NOT have a blood clot. All you have is a note written by a doctor on her payroll. Nothing has been proven either way on the blood clot. We know for a fact that she had one, we have to see the medical records to know if she still has it, or if she has had more. Nor do we know if she had OTHER conditions (conditions that cause seizures). Why does a doctor follow her around with the anti-seizure pen? Why does she need to be held up by several people? Why does she disappear in the middle of a presidential campaign for days at a time? Only her medical records will answer those questions that more and more people are now asking.

I have the word of her physican backing me up. You have your lie backing you up. Not to mention, publicizing her medical records means nothing more than what her physician already stated anyway, because as history has proven with Birthers, you will merely call her records, "fake," when they corroborate her doctor's statement.

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

You "kicked my ass" by running away from my challenge?? How'd ya do that, Delusional Dale? You just said you believe it's possible that holograms, and not planes, were flown into the WTC. I challenged you to prove it. Instead of proving it, you ran away from my challenge as fast as your walker allows.

That's Delusional Dale's version of "kicking ass."

SmileyROFLMAO.gif

Complete medical records showing her mental and physical health, including all medication she is taking or has recently taken. Of course, Trump should do the same.

F that! The Narcissist asshole can release his tax returns, just like every other candidate has done for the last 40 years.

"In fact, a list of what “Republicans” now stand for has nothing at all to do with policy or principle, but rather is filled with beliefs about very specific concepts. For instance, being a member of the current GOP pretty much requires you to pledge allegiance to most, if not all, of the following views:

• That Hillary and Bill Clinton are at least an accessories to murder if not murderers, the DNC killed a member of its staff for leaking her emails, her use of which was the greatest national security breech in history, and Vince Foster killed himself because of Hillary nagging him (assuming he really wasn’t murdered).
  • Hillary Clinton is hiding a severe illness which makes her incapable of holding office and which will soon cause her death (well, at least we might not have to worry about her serving two full terms!).
  • President Obama is easily the worst president in history, a Muslim terrorist sympathizer, the founder of ISIS, and likely wasn’t really born in the United States.
  • The Republican “establishment” is a bunch of impotent losers because they lost two elections to a media darling and can’t override vetoes without a super majority, but a guy who has never been truly leading a candidate like Hillary in the polls is a sure winner.
  • Conservative writers at the National Review and Weekly Standard along with Charles Krauthammer, George Will and Brit Hume are all out-of-touch wimps who can’t be trusted to tell us the truth, but Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Matt Drudge and Alex Jones would never lie to us for profit (expect for maybe that whole Alex Jones “9/11 Truther” thing, which we’ll sort of pretend didn’t happen).
  • When in doubt, Trump is always right, no matter what he has said in the past, even when it has directly contradicted his previous statement, and even if that happens on the same day, or in the same interview.
  • Deporting illegal immigrants and building a huge wall on our Mexican border is the most important thing we must do, unless Trump changes his mind.
  • There is nothing more significant (especially now that we’ve forgotten about that whole illegal immigration thing) than making sure that the person who picks the next Supreme Court justice is the same guy who was recently favors eminent domain and curtailing the First Amendment, and who picked Arsenio Hall and Piers Morgan as the “Celebrity Apprentice.”
  • The news media has never been more biased than they are against Trump, which is why they gave him two billion dollars in free advertising in the primaries and why he just hired the head of a major conservative “news” outlet to head his campaign while using Sean Hannity and Roger Ailes as advisors.
  • The background of a potential First Lady and her ability to properly represent the country no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Experience in public office no longer matters (that’s so 2008!).
  • Using a Teleprompter is good, unless it is bad (that’s so 2008!).
  • Flip-flopping means nothing (so 2004!).
  • Releasing your tax returns (even when you entire campaign is based on your wealth) means nothing.
  • Words mean nothing.
  • Having class or decency means nothing.
  • Limited government means nothing.
  • Fiscal responsibility means nothing.
  • Cozying up to Vladimir Putin is numerous bizarre ways means nothing.
  • Campaigning as an amazing manager of people but running a campaign that is in constant chaos and disarray means nothing.
  • Lying is a total disqualifier for Hillary, but when Trump lies it is simply part of the “Art of the Deal.”
  • Polls are either wrong or part of a massive nonsensical conspiracy, unless Trump is winning.
    Facts mean nothing (unless they are sanctified by Matt Drudge, in which case they are then gospel).
  • Stories from “mainstream” media sources are inherently wrong, even if all they are doing is reporting Trump’s actual words.
  • Hillary is the worst person who has ever lived and would be such a dangerous president that we must do everything possible to defeat her, except actually bother to consider electability when it comes to picking our nominee.
So it is now all so clear to me. It’s not that Donald Trump isn’t a conservative or a Republican. It’s that I’m not."
All Along I Thought Trump Wasn’t a Conservative/Republican, But Now I Realize I’m Not

ufonotcomingback.jpg
So why are Hillary's supporters so afraid of having her release detailed medical records unless they suspect she is not mentally or physically fit to be president?
Your strawman is dismissed. We have her personal physician summarizing her health status. That's good enough.

Shouldn't you be more concerned with Crazy Donald's health since his personal physician said Crazy Donald is "positive" for every ailment for which he tested him?

Why in the hell should she release her medical records, when Donald Trump hasn't produced one single tax return, and still refuses to citing you're too stupid to figure it out--LOL

This is her game, not his & she's not going to let him set her pace.

Welcome to politics 101
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

You wanted Trump--Now you own it!
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

1964PresElect.jpg
If there is nothing in her medical records that would indicate she is mentally or physically unfit to serve, why wouldn't she want to release them? Your concern over this issue suggests you think her medical records might show she is unfit. That would certainly be a fair assumption for voters to make if she refuses.
She could see the circus around Obama's birth certificate.
After he released it they demanded his 'long form' certificate...after he released that Trump 'sent his people down there' and 'they couldn't believe what they were finding' and all sorts of other right-wing talking heads and 'experts' frothed at the mouth challenging the authenticity of the document.

Hillary can see that there'd be no end to it and no advantage to her in indulging the howls from the fringe.
In fact, it would likely prolong the foaming and howling.

I have the word of her physican backing me up. You have your lie backing you up. Not to mention, publicizing her medical records means nothing more than what her physician already stated anyway, because as history has proven with Birthers, you will merely call her records, "fake," when they corroborate her doctor's statement.
Sorry, bitch, but her medical records will include all statements by OTHER doctors, nurses, blood test results, xray and MRI results, and any and all events while she was being treated in the hospital after her head injury. You don't know shit about how hospitals operate. They document EVERYTHING, it's not just a bunch of bullshit statements by one doctor who is on her payroll. She can't FIX those records. They will reveal the truth about her health, that's why she refuses to let anyone see them.

Sorry, bitch, but her medical records will include all statements by OTHER doctors, nurses, blood test results, xray and MRI results, and any and all events while she was being treated in the hospital after her head injury. You don't know shit about how hospitals operate. They document EVERYTHING, it's not just a bunch of bullshit statements by one doctor who is on her payroll. She can't FIX those records. They will reveal the truth about her health, that's why she refuses to let anyone see them.
Sure, liar. Now you sound like the crazed Birthers who kept insisting Obama needed to release his long form birth certificate because they were certain his short form wasn't good enough and that his long form would clear up those uncertainties.

Meanwhile, none of your posturing proves your claim that Hillary still has a blood clot.

Sure, liar. Now you sound like the crazed Birthers who kept insisting Obama needed to release his long form birth certificate because they were certain his short form wasn't good enough and that his long form would clear up those uncertainties.

Meanwhile, none of your posturing proves your claim that Hillary still has a blood clot.
You have not proven she doesn't still have it or doesn't have another one.

LOLOLOLOL

You "kicked my ass" by running away from my challenge?? How'd ya do that, Delusional Dale? You just said you believe it's possible that holograms, and not planes, were flown into the WTC. I challenged you to prove it. Instead of proving it, you ran away from my challenge as fast as your walker allows.

SmileyROFLMAO.gif

I always kick your ass.....you flail away even after I explain my position with sound methodology. I have more support of those that have the ability to think than podunks such as yourself that just don't "get it". . I do not need to keep rehashing the same shit. You can only swing your little purse in cyber anger because in real time? You are just an angry little cretin.......hope things get better for ya. (snicker)

I quoted her doctor saying the blood clot is gone. It's not my problem you refuse to accept the word of a licensed physician who examined her; but it goes a long way in establishing youbwill reject any doctor who says anything which disproves your lies. Pretty much renders her publicizing her medical records useless. Like Birthers who lied about accepting Obama's long form birth certificate, you will reject her medical records should she release them.

Not to mention, whether or not she releases them, that doesn't preclude Crazy Donald from releasing his.

Any medical "records" coming from people affiliated with Hillary, are like to be fraudulent, forged, adjusted, skewed, doctored, sanitized, spinned, rearranged, and DELETED. :rolleyes:

LOLOLOLOL

SmileyROFLMAO.gif

I always kick your ass.....you flail away even after I explain my position with sound methodology. I have more support of those that have the ability to think than podunks such as yourself that just don't "get it". . I do not need to keep rehashing the same shit. You can only swing your little purse in cyber anger because in real time? You are just an angry little cretin.......hope things get better for ya. (snicker)
Your idiotic empty self claims of victory aare quite laughable since they're not accompanied with the proof I challenged you to show. You really are crazy enough to convince yourself that you've kicked someone's ass by running away from their challenge.

SmileyROFLMAO.gif

Any medical "records" coming from people affiliated with Hillary, are like to be fraudulent, forged, adjusted, skewed, doctored, sanitized, spinned, rearranged, and DELETED. :rolleyes:
Thanks for proving my point. :beer:

I quoted her doctor saying the blood clot is gone. It's not my problem you refuse to accept the word of a licensed physician who examined her; but it goes a long way in establishing youbwill reject any doctor who says anything which disproves your lies. Pretty much renders her publicizing her medical records useless. Like Birthers who lied about accepting Obama's long form birth certificate, you will reject her medical records should she release them.

Not to mention, whether or not she releases them, that doesn't preclude Crazy Donald from releasing his.
As I said (and you conveniently leave out), the medical records will include ALL of the doctors, nurses, lab technicians, radiologists reports, not just ONE doctor who is on her payroll. Address what you have against that if you want to have any credibility at all. Right now, it's pretty well shot.

He's also heading for a fall, seeing as he won't release his tax records. So, demanding Hillary release her medical records when he won't release his tax records..... fail....

As I said (and you conveniently leave out), the medical records will include ALL of the doctors, nurses, lab technicians, radiologists reports, not just ONE doctor who is on her payroll. Address what you have against that if you want to have any credibility at all. Right now, it's pretty well shot.
What the fuck does any of that matter to you nutters? What did it matter to you nutters that Hawaii's Director of Health affirmed Obama's birth record? What did it matter to you nutters that Hawaii's State Registrar certified Obama's copy of his birth certificate?

You nutters have proven time and time again that reality does nothing to interfere with your idiotic conspiracies. To you nutters, a flashlight is a diazepam injector.

And again, I have a licensed medical doctor corroborating my claims. You have nothing corroborating your lies.

What the fuck does any of that matter to you nutters? What did it matter to you nutters that Hawaii's Director of Health affirmed Obama's birth record? What did it matter to you nutters that Hawaii's State Registrar certified Obama's copy of his birth certificate?

You nutters have proven time and time again that reality does nothing to interfere with your idiotic conspiracies. To you nutters, a flashlight is a diazepam injector.

And again, I have a licensed medical doctor corroborating my claims. You have nothing corroborating your lies.
What does it matter? Seriously? REAL records, instead of a statement from a doctor who is on her payroll? If Trump suffered a brain injury you would be demanding to see his records, not a doctor's statement. And your ducking is once again noted.

Forum List

Back