Gallup: Satisfaction Direction America Headed Highest in 13 Years

Let me guess, you are a AGW enthusiast.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
I never touch the stuff.

Clearly, you've never touched a statistics book either.
Clearly, it heavily relies on projection for the hesitant.

Bullshit.
So then they already have a formula developed before the questioning of a focus group?

What the fuck are you talking about.....a formula ?

They take from a representative sample. What part of that don't you get ?

At least the control group voted in a way that you like, doesn't mean the rest of the nation feels that way.

You didn't say that when Obama was president. Funny how your view on these polls changes drastically depending on who happens to be in office.

TRUTH is making its way through all the clutter and propaganda. Red wave is growing and moving fast.

th

1. A new Marist poll found that after the targeting of President Trump's personal lawyer, public opinion of Special Counsel Robert Mueller has begun to shift against him, with more people now viewing him unfavorably than just weeks ago.

2. A poll conducted by Rasmussen last week following the raids of the office, home, and hotel room of Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen, found a similar backlash against the investigation, with confidence in the probe dropping significantly since October and more people viewing it as a "partisan witch hunt"

3. Rasmussen's daily tracking poll of Trump's approval continues to show him performing well, - better than Obama at the same point in his presidency.

Three New Polls Are Good News For Trump

I'm not much of a believer in polls but Gallup is one of the best out there.

Guess the mid terms will tell the tale.

I'm sure better off since Trump was elected.

I'm not much of a believer in polls but Gallup is one of the best out there.

Guess the mid terms will tell the tale.

I'm sure better off since Trump was elected.
That's the thing. Politicians can BS all day about the economy from both directions, but every American knows their own economic situation and that of our communities. And all aspects are doing better and things are looking up for most.

Satisfaction Direction America Headed Highest in 13 Years

Trump finally broke into the 40% range - :abgg2q.jpg:

Satisfaction Direction America Headed Highest in 13 Years

Trump finally broke into the 40% range - :abgg2q.jpg:
It's Weather, soooo. But look at the graph. This is good news? It tracks the W debacle for the gop. And the gop was taken over by Trump.

Satisfaction With Way Things Are Going in U.S. Rises to 37%

The question still is whether people are happy with their paychecks, and whether they see the gop as responsible. We'll see. JMO, but I think the NK thing will fall apart with Bolton. And the Iran sanctions thing is going to bleed over into any trade deals Trump is doing with the EU. Short term I don't see the wins. And long term Trump is betting on working out deals with quotas on how much stuff we can buy from countries that don't cheat, but simply have more efficient production. That's ass backwards even if you liked Obama. We should be making ourselves more competitive. It's not like the EU has lower standards of living.

But I didn't see how Romney could lose. How can Trump lose? LOL

At least the control group voted in a way that you like, doesn't mean the rest of the nation feels that way.

I nominate Moonblow's post for stupid post of the week.

Polls are pretty scientific......

So Hillary is president?

While I understand the point you are trying to make....they are still pretty good.

Sampling theory has proven to be pretty reliable (with some notable exceptions).

Forum List

Back