Gallup: Romney 51 - the O 45

Gallup seems to stand alone on that one.

We shall see. What I DO see, is that Obama is ahead in all but one of the battleground states. Romney will need a bunch more to swing the Electoral College in his favour.

You keep self soothing.....anything to get you through the next 20 days or so.....

just remember self delusion will only make it worse.....:lol:

Sure thing, my crazy little friend. Make sure your hypodermic full of fox news remains fresh, so you can keep being told how wonderful Mittens the flapjack is doing.

What I DO see, is that Obama is ahead in all but one of the battleground states. Romney will need a bunch more to swing the Electoral College in his favour.

This afternoon's headline: POLLS: Romney takes first lead in electoral college

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

indeed! and that doesn't change the fact that barring Forida, Obama is a head in every single one of the "battleground" states.

you DO realize that he needs more than 206 to Win the election, right? You're aware how it works? I think you've dipped in to the victory moonshine just a tad early. But don't take MY word for it. Go back on the same site that you just referenced, and select the "no toss ups" button. Do you know what that does? It assignes the states with leads to the person who has the lead.

Kindly come back and tell us all what it says.

Last edited:
What I DO see, is that Obama is ahead in all but one of the battleground states. Romney will need a bunch more to swing the Electoral College in his favour.

indeed! and that doesn't change the fact that barring Forida, Obama is a head in every single one of the "battleground" states.

you DO realize that he needs more than 206 to Win the election, right? You're aware how it works? I think you've dipped in to the victory moonshine just a tad early. But don't take MY word for it. Go back on the same site that you just referenced, and select the "no toss ups" button. Do you know what that does? It assignes the states with leads to the person who has the lead.

You DO realize the guy with the most electoral votes wins the election, right? You stated "Romney will need a bunch more to swing the Electoral College in his favour". As of today, he has. Sorry if that sucks for you.

i hate way you can get abuse from both right or left if try to take a balanced view on the whole thing

happens on this forum and it just annoys me.

you have to have a thick skin to post around here. i stopped being bothered by those things a while ago.

Yup. Fortunately I don't have any self respect, so none of this stuff sticks.

You DO realize the guy with the most electoral votes wins the election, right? You stated "Romney will need a bunch more to swing the Electoral College in his favour". As of today, he has. Sorry if that sucks for you.

Let me try and explain it in your language.

Duh hurr hurr hurr. Yay Mitt!

sorry, that may not be clear to anyone with a functioning brain stem.

Are you willing to do what I said? Click on that button that assigns toss up states accordingly... and see wha the result it?

Now stop breathing through your mouth, you're drooling just a little bit.

Forum List

Back