Gallup: Romney 51 - the O 45

obama-thrill-is-gone1-1.jpg

i don,t think anyone knows how many hispanic will vote but i got to admit that gop base are more motivated to come out then dem base this time around compared to 2008.

also i think it be harder for obama to just get hispanic vote for themselves as romney has lot more cash as shown with his fundrasing is nearer to obama then mccain ever were. He gone after hispanics big time romney in flordia and by looks of poll it could be working.

Actually, Obama is leading Romney 60-30 in teh Hispanic vote in Florida, and that's with the Cuban-"Americans", who tend to be right wing because they got chased out of their own country for being douchebags.

Everywhere else, Obama leads Romney amongst hispanics by 75-25.

And Romney's cash doesn't count for that much, really. The guy has been beaten in the past by people running on shoestring budgets because he's so unlikable.

Also, while the hate for Obama on the racist right wing is strong, it was just as strong in 2008. Hate only gets you so far.

Last edited:
i don,t think anyone knows how many hispanic will vote but i got to admit that gop base are more motivated to come out then dem base this time around compared to 2008.

also i think it be harder for obama to just get hispanic vote for themselves as romney has lot more cash as shown with his fundrasing is nearer to obama then mccain ever were. He gone after hispanics big time romney in flordia and by looks of poll it could be working.

Actually, Obama is leading Romney 60-30 in teh Hispanic vote in Florida, and that's with the Cuban-"Americans", who tend to be right wing because they got chased out of their own country for being douchebags.

And Romney's cash doesn't count for that much, really. The guy has been beaten in the past by people running on shoestring budgets because he's so unlikable.

Also, while the hate for Obama on the racist right wing is strong, it was just as strong in 2008. Hate only gets you so far.
Actually... why don't you provide a link to proof of any of that BULL SHIT.

Last edited:

ooooh, looks like I hit a soft spot...

Do your own research.

ooooh, looks like I hit a soft spot...

Do your own research.
Wrong-oo... looks like you're full of shit.

Back up your claims or shut the fuck up.

I'll say what I want...

Your boy got his ass handed to him Tuesday night...

And you are whinig about how you hope Hispanics aren't going to show up, when frankly, the guy has threatened to make the whole country like "Zur Papers Please" Arizona.

Viva Atzlan, baby.

I'll say what I want...

And you are whinig about how you hope Hispanics aren't going to show up, when frankly, the guy has threatened to make the whole country like "Zur Papers Please" Arizona.

Viva Atzlan, baby.

LOOOOOOOZZZZEEEERRRRRRRRR .......
hahaha-024.gif

Can't back up a damn thing, you're talkin' shit out yur ass, plain and simple... freakin' bubble head.

Last edited:
Guy, you're the ones who nominated this guy, when I told you it was an awful idea.

Now he's alienated women, hispanics, blacks, working folks, and turned an election the GOP should have won into one they will lose.

Guy, you're the ones who nominated this guy, when I told you it was an awful idea.

Now he's alienated women, hispanics, blacks, working folks, and turned an election the GOP should have won into one they will lose.

Oh... right joie... he's alienated so many people, that NOW HE'S GOT A HUGE LEAD.

For Christ sake man, don't you even worry just a little that people are going to think you're a moron for talking such absurdity?

I'll say what I want...

Viva Atzlan, baby.

There was no beatdown in the debate on Tuesday. If anybody thinks there was any kind of beatdown, they are blinded by being partisan.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Joe, if you really believe what you're posting, you have drank way too much Kool-Aid

He hates Mormons too much to see anything clearly in this election.

Joe, if you really believe what you're posting, you have drank way too much Kool-Aid

He hates Mormons too much to see anything clearly in this election.

you have one to many M's in your sentence.

i hate way you can get abuse from both right or left if try to take a balanced view on the whole thing

happens on this forum and it just annoys me.

i hate way you can get abuse from both right or left if try to take a balanced view on the whole thing

happens on this forum and it just annoys me.

you have to have a thick skin to post around here. i stopped being bothered by those things a while ago.

BTW if you havent seen today's Gallup;

GALLUP: Romney 52% - Obama 45%

if this keeps up, im going to have to hope obama "wins" another debate lol

Gallup seems to stand alone on that one.

We shall see. What I DO see, is that Obama is ahead in all but one of the battleground states. Romney will need a bunch more to swing the Electoral College in his favour.

Gallup seems to stand alone on that one.

We shall see. What I DO see, is that Obama is ahead in all but one of the battleground states. Romney will need a bunch more to swing the Electoral College in his favour.

You keep self soothing.....anything to get you through the next 20 days or so.....

just remember self delusion will only make it worse.....:lol:

Forum List

Back