Gallup: Obama hits new low

How many times do I have to say it? These polls are irrelevant right now!

Midterm elections are more than a year away, the general is more than three years in the future. Polls right now are merely light discussion fodder, nothing more.

They are irrelevant as far as elections go.

However they are a relevant guage of people's opinions of the actions by this administration, thus far.

This is very bad news for the Hopey Changey cult members. Gallup has been known to be pretty friendly to Hopey Changey so this is even surprising to me. Rasmussen has his approval numbers even lower. I said right from the very beginning that Hopey Changey was a mere Liberal Media creation and was not qualified to be President. I believe this even more today.

This is very bad news for the Hopey Changey cult members. Gallup has been known to be pretty friendly to Hopey Changey so this is even surprising to me. Rasmussen has his approval numbers even lower. I said right from the very beginning that Hopey Changey was a mere Liberal Media creation and was not qualified to be President. I believe this even more today.

I know thats why i said it was surprising coming from gallop.

I'm telling you the independants such as myself, even us liberal ones here in Massachussettes, are getting tired of being basically made fun of by Obama and other dems up high.

Maybe instead of ridiculing us over our opposition to HR 3200 they should listen to what we wanted instead, then their poll numbers would be a lot better.

Keep calling us far right neo con kooks, astroturf, paid schills, keep telling us to shut up and get out of the way....go ahead, but your polls will suffer and so will your party in 2010.

Obama? you mean Jimmy Carter V 2.0

Thank you for putting your limited right wing thinking skills on display for everyone to see. Say HI to Sean for me, will ya?

Do you have any comments on the op-ed referenced in post #11?

Is the magic gone?

Has he passed the charismatic moment?

Are folks no longer buying 'Bush did it"?

I believe the technical term is 'jumping the shark'!

Forum List

Back