To much Obama time?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I don't know about the rest of you but it sure seems there's just to much Obama time in the media! He is just getting to predictable, economy (blame Bush), health care (blame Republicans), rising unemployment (blame Bush and the Republicans), foreign affairs (blame America), incredible national debt (guess who). I think he should take a vacation, if for nothing else than letting the slobbering liberal media regain their composure! :cool:

Last edited:
the press loves their heroic leader, they would plaster giant poster of him on the sides of buildings if they could

There are hundreds of real issues -- issues that anyone paying attention who is even remotely conservative could reasonable bitch about; complaints that are actually based on something REAL.

You make the conservative opposition to the Obama camp look like idiots when you post content-free personal attacks like this one, you know, Gary.

There's nothing to discuss in your post.

It's nothing more than an invitation to join or to oppose an ad hominen bitch-fest.

Try bitching about something REAL.

Lord knows this administration gives a thinking conservative plenty to bitch about.

He is taking a vacation. On a 20 million dollar estate near Marthas Vineyard. Stimulating the economy I guess. Elitist hypocrite.

interesting...where did obama get 20 million bucks to buy a house?

Editec, Now come now a brilliant fellow like yourself could adapt and strain your God given imagination. For instance, you could discuss the main point, is there to much Obama time, is he getting to predictable? You could tell me your opinion on his typical responses to health care, the economy, national debt, unemployment, foreign affairs or does he need a vacation. What about the liberal media's slobbering love affair with Obama? Not all of us have the time to do in depth research and just relieve some tension by opinion posts. I learning nothing from you!

Well, with the 'Beer Summit', every evening is Obama time.....

Forum List

Back