Gallup: Obama +2

Well, welcome back, honey. I know we missed you. :D

Thanks! :eusa_angel:

Observations from Massachusetts: Even split between Obama and McCain signs which I found interesting. Way more signs for local elections than either Obama or McCain. Most talk was about the Red Sox ( the state religion).

Last edited:
Thanks!: eusa_angel:

Observations from Massachusetts: Even split between Obama and McCain signs which I found interesting. Way more signs for local elections than either Obama or McCain. Most talk was about the Red Sox ( the state religion).

I'm not sure what part of Mass you were in, because I just spent some time in Boston and that there is Obama country....as are Cambridge (other than the Lyndon Larouche nutters) Springfield, Southhampton, Northampton, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.... You must have been in the Mass version of Staten Island. ;)

But I'll give ya the Sox. (yuck!)

Just back from a week on the road in New England creating income not spreading it around. :D

Really? You didn't go to a gas station? You didn't go to a supermarket to buy food? You didn't buy anything for the past week? When you make money, you spend it. Obama's tax cut is going to give you more money to spend.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows Barack Obama attracting 50% of the vote while John McCain earns 46%. It’s the first time since September 25 that McCain’s support has reached 46%.

Full story here

How come you were so obssesed with the Zogby polls for a while? Zogy has Obama up 49% to 43.5% now.

do you just troll around selectively looking for the poll that has the smallest lead for obama?

Obama's edge grew to 5.5 points over McCain today, up from a 3.8 point advantage in yesterday's report. Each day's report includes a three-day rolling average of likely voters nationwide. Since the beginning of the Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby tracking poll reports on Oct. 6, 2008, Obama has always led. His lead had been as small as 1.9 points and as large as 6.2 points.

Compared to yesterday, McCain lost 0.9 points, while Obama gained 0.8 points.

Zogby International

I'm not sure what part of Mass you were in, because I just spent some time in Boston and that there is Obama country....as are Cambridge (other than the Lyndon Larouche nutters) Springfield, Southhampton, Northampton, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.... You must have been in the Mass version of Staten Island. ;)

But I'll give ya the Sox. (yuck!)

Cape Cod (Wellfleet) and areas north of Providence.

Look, Obama's gonna carry Massachusetts. I was just surprised to see any McCain signs!

Surprised there aren't "Ayers for President" signs in Cambridge! :D

How come you were so obssesed with the Zogby polls for a while? Zogy has Obama up 49% to 43.5% now.

do you just troll around selectively looking for the poll that has the smallest lead for obama?

Chill out. Your guy is gonna win in a landslide.

Besides the only thing I'm obsessed with is my wife. :tongue:

Cape Cod (Wellfleet) and areas north of Providence.

Look, Obama's gonna carry Massachusetts. I was just surprised to see any McCain signs!

Surprised there aren't "Ayers for President" signs in Cambridge! :D

There might be. But I didn't stray far from Mass Ave. ;)

And, as for McCain signs, I'd bet there are a lot in some of the more blue collar areas. No place is totally homogeneous...

Really? You didn't go to a gas station? You didn't go to a supermarket to buy food? You didn't buy anything for the past week? When you make money, you spend it. Obama's tax cut is going to give you more money to spend.

How do you give a tax cut to someone who doesn't pay taxes to begin with?

There might be. But I didn't stray far from Mass Ave. ;)

And, as for McCain signs, I'd bet there are a lot in some of the more blue collar areas. No place is totally homogeneous...

Agreed but Wellfleet is about as liberal as you can get. Don't know what it means if anything.

Forum List

Back