G7 tells Trump to get ready for G6 as US becomes a rogue state.

ANOTHER win for America
GO Trump!!!....
we've been getting screwed over by the world for too long

but it's ok for Europe to form the EU to have a better/stronger economy!!!
and the US can't try to make the US have a better/stronger economy??
HYPOCRITES

I'd be cool with that. Of course, I don't know shit about economics, so my opinion on the subject is irrelevant. I'm viewing this from a psychological, political perspective.
So is trump and you think you know as much or more than him with no information. You’re amazing

What is your point? Obviously no one here is given as much information as the president. Do you have some kind of problem with me?

I'm calling it as I see it from the outside, like every single other person on this board, yet this is the third or fourth post of mine that you've jumped on for seemingly no reason. What do you really have to say?
We all want no tarrifs. It is trump’s objective. Period! Stop bitching about how he is doing it, if you don’t have what he has for information!

All I said was that the Europeans + Canada have no choice but to fight back, and that Trump probably doesn't have what it takes to walk it back. If he does, good for him, but I won't be holding my breath.
Fight back? They have tarrifs idiot. Why should they be surprised? It’s quite simple, drop theirs

Nice. Resorting to name-calling for no reason. Trump supporters; as always, winning friends. Just like their glorious leader.

Macron turns on Trump after US president attacks EU and Canada

In comments to reporters, Mr Macron signalled Europe would not surrender meekly to the US president and suggested the G7 could function as six nations instead of seven.

“Maybe the American president doesn’t care about being isolated today, but we don’t mind being six, if needs be,” Mr Macron said.

---------------------

Looks like these guys ain't playin'.

Yay! Foreigners are helping Democrats take down Trump...again.

In comments to reporters, Mr Macron signalled Europe would not surrender meekly to the US president and suggested the G7 could function as six nations instead of seven.

“Maybe the American president doesn’t care about being isolated today, but we don’t mind being six, if needs be,” Mr Macron said.

---------------------

Good. Let them try to survive without the greatest nation in the history of mankind.
It was great, but Trump and the GOP are tearing it down brick by brick. For reasons unknown.

They divide and slice and dice and redistribute wealth and destroy our Democratic Institutions. America is in the greatest danger since WWII.
Dude, 1984 was a warning, not a how to guide.

---------------------

You think it was a serious threat? OMG, of course you do. A dingo ate your brain.

Of course the rest of the G-7 don't like the idea that they have to give up that they have a better deal than we do.

I'm anti-tariff, but I don't have your ability to believe whatever I'm told to believe like you do

---------------------

Empty words. They need us way more than we need them. They will eventually make a deal with Trump. Watch and learn retard, watch and learn.

Actually, not really. They are going to resist. It's what their constituents want. Remember, they are ELECTED. Even if it hurts their economies, it is better to be seen as fighting Trump now. Capitulating to his demands would make them seem weak and they would be putting themselves in a vulnerable position. Think about it from a politician's perspective.

Their constituents don’t want it actually. All over Europe the actual people are turning against EU and their collectivist leaders, but that’s not the point. The point is that they need us more than we need them and they will deal.
Watch and learn.

A lot of butt hurt individuals in Globalism rounds..............America standing up for it's workers for a change.........Imagine the nerve of that..........and then they go on about how bad we are for bailing on the Paris Accord........

Tisk Tisk...........and before that they were mad that Trump asked them to pay their fair share of the UN budget......why the hell should we pay 25% like before............How dare America not pay more.................

How dare we put tariffs back on them when they tariff us...................

How dare...........how dare.........how dare they demand FAIR TRADE........the NERVE.

China has three times the population of the US.

It's projected to become the world's biggest economy.

Trump, probably on orders from Putin, is trying to speed that up.

Working with the GOP, he is doing his job to perfection.

And your solution is to continue shipping more jobs to China?

You wonder why you lost the election...

So is trump and you think you know as much or more than him with no information. You’re amazing

What is your point? Obviously no one here is given as much information as the president. Do you have some kind of problem with me?

I'm calling it as I see it from the outside, like every single other person on this board, yet this is the third or fourth post of mine that you've jumped on for seemingly no reason. What do you really have to say?
We all want no tarrifs. It is trump’s objective. Period! Stop bitching about how he is doing it, if you don’t have what he has for information!

All I said was that the Europeans + Canada have no choice but to fight back, and that Trump probably doesn't have what it takes to walk it back. If he does, good for him, but I won't be holding my breath.

He is moving ahead with new tariffs. He won't be walking anything back. He's looking out for American Workers. And we haven't had a US President do that in a long time. Americans have become so accustomed to being sold out by their leaders, this stuff is actually pretty shocking to them. They can't believe they have a President who's actually standing up for them. I like what Trump's doing. I wish him all the best.

From what I understand, tariffs generally have a net negative effect on everyone involved. It is better not to have them.

Then why does the EU use them?

He is moving ahead with new tariffs. He won't be walking anything back. He's looking out for American Workers. And we haven't had a US President do that in a long time. Americans have become so accustomed to being sold out by their leaders, this stuff is actually pretty shocking to them. They can't believe they have a President who's actually standing up for them. I like what Trump's doing. I wish him all the best.

From what I understand, tariffs generally have a net negative effect on everyone involved. It is better not to have them.

Then why does the EU use them?

Good question. You'll have to ask someone much more knowledgeable than me on the subject.

---------------------

Empty words. They need us way more than we need them. They will eventually make a deal with Trump. Watch and learn retard, watch and learn.

Actually, not really. They are going to resist. It's what their constituents want. Remember, they are ELECTED. Even if it hurts their economies, it is better to be seen as fighting Trump now. Capitulating to his demands would make them seem weak and they would be putting themselves in a vulnerable position. Think about it from a politician's perspective.

Their constituents don’t want it actually. All over Europe the actual people are turning against EU and their collectivist leaders, but that’s not the point. The point is that they need us more than we need them and they will deal.
Watch and learn.

I'm not a European but I can pretty much guarantee Europeans do not want their leaders becoming President Trump's bitch. They may not be happy about other things, but that has nothing to do with their response on this particular issue.

The Mice That Roared
Courtesy of Olde Europe

G7

Member Nom. GDP mil. USD (2014)[78]
Canada 1,785,387
France 2,833,687
Germany 3,874,437
Italy ... 2,167,744
Japan 4,602,367
UK ... 2,950,039

United States 17,348,075

---------------------

Watch and learn.

I'm not a European but I can pretty much guarantee Europeans do not want their leaders becoming President Trump's bitch. They may not be happy about other things, but that has nothing to do with their response on this particular issue.
I don't many world leader's are "Trump's bitch", quite the opposite, they give him compliments and he gets to do stuff for them.

Or they offer him hotels and bribes and loans, and he'll do whatever they want. China could tell him to go to North Korea and kiss Kim Jong Un, and he'll do it because he wants his half a billion dollars from China, and I think he also had another loan from them.

The Mice That Roared
Courtesy of Olde Europe

G7

Member Nom. GDP mil. USD (2014)[78]
Canada 1,785,387
France 2,833,687
Germany 3,874,437
Italy ... 2,167,744
Japan 4,602,367
UK ... 2,950,039

United States 17,348,075
That's the point. The absence of the world's two largest economies and Russia and India make it a B team.

I am European and I can tell you we were much happier when Obama was our bitch but not happy that he was Putin's too.

---------------------

G7...:21:

Forum List

Back