G7 tells Trump to get ready for G6 as US becomes a rogue state.

Trump is taking a hard line stance on our Trade Deficit and the abuses around the world.

And those that have taken advantage of us aren't liking someone taking a stand on it.

We import the GDP of Germany if that posters GDP numbers are correct..........and are equal on GDP of the other 6 Nations combined...............

Give and take on Fair Trade.........and the situation will die..........if not.........gonna be blood in the water.

So is trump and you think you know as much or more than him with no information. You’re amazing

What is your point? Obviously no one here is given as much information as the president. Do you have some kind of problem with me?

I'm calling it as I see it from the outside, like every single other person on this board, yet this is the third or fourth post of mine that you've jumped on for seemingly no reason. What do you really have to say?
We all want no tarrifs. It is trump’s objective. Period! Stop bitching about how he is doing it, if you don’t have what he has for information!

All I said was that the Europeans + Canada have no choice but to fight back, and that Trump probably doesn't have what it takes to walk it back. If he does, good for him, but I won't be holding my breath.
Fight back? They have tarrifs idiot. Why should they be surprised? It’s quite simple, drop theirs

Nice. Resorting to name-calling for no reason. Trump supporters; as always, winning friends. Just like their glorious leader.
Well when you don’t know that they tarrif our goods what does that make you then ?

The U.S. is becoming a "rogue state"?! That's just nutty.
Russia attacks the Ukraine where more than 10,000 die.

Russia attacks Georgia.

Russia annexes Crimea.

Russia expelled from the G8.

Trump says why? Welcome Russia back. Russia is better than the worlds democracies.

America is now tarnished.

Trump did that and through him, the Republicans.

Supporting Russia over the world's biggest democracies, by proxy, makes the US a rogue state. We have spit on our friends and embraced a mad and dangerous dictator.

Ah, lying - how clever.
Lying? Where's the lie?

The U.S. is becoming a "rogue state"?! That's just nutty.
Russia attacks the Ukraine where more than 10,000 die.

Russia attacks Georgia.

Russia annexes Crimea.

Russia expelled from the G8.

Trump says why? Welcome Russia back. Russia is better than the worlds democracies.

America is now tarnished.

Trump did that and through him, the Republicans.

Supporting Russia over the world's biggest democracies, by proxy, makes the US a rogue state. We have spit on our friends and embraced a mad and dangerous dictator.

Ah, lying - how clever.
Lying? Where's the lie?

Trump "welcomed back Russia."

Fucking Stalinists and your lies....

Macron turns on Trump after US president attacks EU and Canada

In comments to reporters, Mr Macron signalled Europe would not surrender meekly to the US president and suggested the G7 could function as six nations instead of seven.

“Maybe the American president doesn’t care about being isolated today, but we don’t mind being six, if needs be,” Mr Macron said.

---------------------

Looks like these guys ain't playin'.
BYE! Is the G7 obsolete?

Its time we hooked up with Russia,China,India and Brazil.

In comments to reporters, Mr Macron signalled Europe would not surrender meekly to the US president and suggested the G7 could function as six nations instead of seven.

“Maybe the American president doesn’t care about being isolated today, but we don’t mind being six, if needs be,” Mr Macron said.

---------------------

Trump wants to team with Putin

We do $637 billion in trade with Canada.

$6 billion with Russia.

If Canada cut that in half, and traded exclusively with China, Mexico, Europe, and Japan, it would cripple the US economy in 6 months. If Europe followed suit it would drive the US economy into a deep depression in a year. And with no diplomatic or strategic cooperation which is 90% of our national security, it would leave us wide open to every kind of attack from around the world, without the ability to see it coming.

I say to them do it. It's time for ass lick right wing America to get a little comeuppance.
And the Russian economy is smaller than the Italian economy.

But Trump works for Russia, not for Italy.

---------------------

BYE! Is the G7 obsolete?

---------------------

BYE! Is the G7 obsolete?

From post 72:

$6 billion with Russia.

So we walk away from hundreds of billions for 6 billion?

Sounds really stupid and fukked up.

It's an interesting concept. What would a G-6 be without the US, or China and Russia for that matter?
Russia has a smaller economy than Italy.

These are America's biggest trading partners
  • China is America's largest trading partner, with annual trade in goods and services worth about $663 billion. ...
  • The value of U.S. trade with Canada is $662 billion, just a smidge less than China. ...
  • Mexico ranks as America's third biggest trading partner, worth $586 billion.
We trade 6 billion with Russia.

We trade 56 billion with Brazil.

Why don't right wingers ever look stuff up? They just spout word salad they've been taught proving they know nothing. Why aren't they embarrassed? No shame?

---------------------

BYE! Is the G7 obsolete?

---------------------

BYE! Is the G7 obsolete?

From post 72:

$6 billion with Russia.

So we walk away from hundreds of billions for 6 billion?

Sounds really stupid and fukked up.
And they are ripping us off soooo...You don't comprehend what AMERICA FIRST means obviously. It means putting AMERICANS FIRST even if it means going with the smaller trade deal.

Where are "MAGA" hats made?
Where are chump ties made?
Where have all the chump business loans come from?
Where have all chumps cabinet members kick backs come from?
Where are Iwanker's clothes made?
Where does Jared get his loans?
Where does Malaria shop?
Why won't chump impose Russian sanctions?
Why does chump love dictators more than allies?
Wake up & smell the Colombian.
It's no wonder that chump loves the uneducated.
MRGA!!!
lmao.
When the USA is all alone & Kim & Vlad decide it's time to pull the plug, instead of plugging your nose take several long, hard, deep breaths. You'll go quicker that way - if your Cheeto Jesus hasn't already let you die from black lung disease. (That would be a pre-existing condition - fyi.)

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Where does Malaria shop?
MRGA!!!
lmao.
When the USA is all alone & Kim & Vlad decide it's time to pull the plug, instead of plugging your nose take several long, hard, deep breaths. You'll go quicker that way - if your Cheeto Jesus hasn't already let you die from black lung disease. (That would be a pre-existing condition - fyi.)

Sigh...another troll.

Where does Malaria shop?
MRGA!!!
lmao.

Sigh...another troll.

According to you common sense = troll. Got it.

According to most (that pesky MAJORITY) chump supporters are the brain dead, uneducated cult members who just can't stop drinking the orange koolaide.

The only problem with your overdose is that you take the rest of us with you.
It ain't happening, pal.

Midterms are just 6 short months away. Don't worry, the Dems will save you from your uneducated, brain dead, bumper sticker stupid.

MASA = Make America Sane Again!

(I thought I should reduce it to something cons could comprehend.)
You're welcome!

---------------------

Empty words. They need us way more than we need them. They will eventually make a deal with Trump. Watch and learn retard, watch and learn.

Actually, not really. They are going to resist. It's what their constituents want. Remember, they are ELECTED. Even if it hurts their economies, it is better to be seen as fighting Trump now. Capitulating to his demands would make them seem weak and they would be putting themselves in a vulnerable position. Think about it from a politician's perspective.

Their constituents don’t want it actually. All over Europe the actual people are turning against EU and their collectivist leaders, but that’s not the point. The point is that they need us more than we need them and they will deal.
Watch and learn.

I'm not a European but I can pretty much guarantee Europeans do not want their leaders becoming President Trump's bitch. They may not be happy about other things, but that has nothing to do with their response on this particular issue.

I didn't say that dumbass.

Trump was brilliant at this G7 meet. That Canadian leader has fake eyebrows? LOL
Oh yea brilliant.
nPIO1xA.jpg

---------------------

Empty words. They need us way more than we need them. They will eventually make a deal with Trump. Watch and learn retard, watch and learn.

Actually, not really. They are going to resist. It's what their constituents want. Remember, they are ELECTED. Even if it hurts their economies, it is better to be seen as fighting Trump now. Capitulating to his demands would make them seem weak and they would be putting themselves in a vulnerable position. Think about it from a politician's perspective.

Their constituents don’t want it actually. All over Europe the actual people are turning against EU and their collectivist leaders, but that’s not the point. The point is that they need us more than we need them and they will deal.
Watch and learn.

I'm not a European but I can pretty much guarantee Europeans do not want their leaders becoming President Trump's bitch. They may not be happy about other things, but that has nothing to do with their response on this particular issue.
or it does.

Forum List

Back